RIK0CH3T LV.22 S
Sep 11, 2018, 05:44 PM 451 read

Any insights on what kind of grinding elements they will put into the game?

GabeN already stated that there will be no ladder, but you gotta at least give some credit for hours of playing, am I right? They say tournaments will be held once the game is available, but in my opinion, they aren't really good incentives. What good is a medal that says you won some random tournament with random players? The real medal of honor shines when you face opponents that are worthy of. Without certain rating system, the game is bound to go down for sure.

Comment 3

• Vojin Dzeletovic LV.24 Epic Sep 11, 2018, 05:51 PM

I'm just speculating that they would differentiate each of the tournaments by setting certain qualifications for players to enter. For instance, if one wishes to move on to the next level tournament, he or she would have to win 5 times in the level that the player is in.

• RIK0CH3T LV.22 S Sep 11, 2018, 05:59 PM

Okay, but could it prevent higher level players from slaughtering newbies? I mean, it could create entry barriers which can potentially kill the game.

• Ko0lKidK1lla LV.19 Super Star Sep 11, 2018, 06:01 PM

Normally, higher level players wouldn't bother playing with newbies unless they're creeps that enjoy watching people suffer. Lol

Home