gamer79779 gamer79779 LV.20 S
Sep 6, 2018, 04:24 PM 575 read

The only thing that's keeping me away from playing Artifact

is that I'm always not good enough to win against other players. Not only Artifact but also other pvp games make me think I'm slower than other people. No matter how many hours I spend playing and practicing, I can't even reach an average level of gaming. Even just thinking about battling a person gets me nauseated. Sometimes it feels so frustrating because there are certain games I would like try, buy I never fail to be not good at it. Artifact, for instance, looks really cool and all, but it's hard for me to even keep up with all the card names, effects and rules, not to mention the fact that there are three lanes. Then why bother coming to the lounge? Idk I just couldn't bear the fact that I won't be able to play and enjoy like other people do.  

Artifact: General - The only thing that's keeping me away from playing Artifact image 2

Comment 4

• RetroFlame77 LV.20 Good Leader Sep 6, 2018, 04:30 PM

Don't belittle yourself bro. It seems like you've been playing League of Legends. Surely, that means something, doesn't it?

• gamer79779 LV.20 S Sep 6, 2018, 04:34 PM

Thanks. Like what you said, I've spent many hours playing LoL, but I'm not really as good as others.

• Ko0lKidK1lla LV.19 Super Star Sep 6, 2018, 04:36 PM

You should definitely give Artifact a shot. It's coming out in November, and others are clueless as much as you are.

• gamer79779 LV.20 S Sep 6, 2018, 04:38 PM

Thanks for the reply. Be that as it may, it would be difficult to keep up with others. :(

Home