Moot Game Awards 2019 WINNERS!
Thank you all so much for participating and congratulations to all of the winners! Check out the video below to see what the Moot community thinks is the BEST of the gaming industry. 😎
We will contact you this week if you are a winner!
Moot Game Awards 2019!
The Moot Game Awards are back! We want to see what YOU think is the best of the gaming industry! We’ve got some extra ways to boost your chances to win this year so be sure to read the details below!
HOW TO ENTER:
VOTE in our Game Award polls and COMMENT a reason for your choice below the poll. There are 5 polls and each poll counts as one entry into the event. (TOTAL OF FIVE POSSIBLE ENTRIES)
YOU NEED TO BOTH COMMENT AND VOTE ON A CATEGORY POLL TO EARN AN ENTRY FOR THAT CATEGORY!
BONUS: EVERY Moot user who is level 3 or above by the end of the event will have their total number of entries TRIPLED!!!!!!!
- 5 RANDOMLY SELECTED GRAND PRIZE WINNERS will win a GAMING CONSOLE of their choice WITH a game of their choice!
- 50 RANDOMLY SELECTED RUNNER UP WINNERS will win a $50 US Amazon Digital Gift Card!
- ALL USERS WHO ENTER will win 500 Moot Coins!
💥 Polls end on January 6th and winners will be announced on January 7th via a Moot Points episode! 💥
***MUST LIVE IN UNITED STATES TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR GRAND PRIZES AND RUNNER UP PRIZES!***
Game of the Year:
Streamer of the Year:
Most Anticipated Game of 2020:
**If you wish to view the rules for this event, please contact us via a direct message or contact our support email firstname.lastname@example.org **
Most Anticipated Game For 2020!
Moot Game Awards WINNERS!
The Moot Game Awards is finally over and we are extremely excited to announce the big winners! Check out the video to see if you are a grand prize winner! Winners can expect a DM on Moot some time today for further instruction.
The 100 second tier winners will be sent 1,000 Moot Coins for you to spice up your profile! Keep your push notifications turned on to see if you are one of the lucky winners.
Check the links below to see how the final votes tallied up:
Game of the Year
Streamer of the Year
Best Gaming Platform
Most Anticipated Game for 2019
Moot Game Awards!
Hello world! The Moot Team is hosting a brand new giveaway event for the holidays called the Moot Game Awards! We want to see what YOU think is the best of the gaming industry!
HOW TO ENTER:
Entering is super easy! All you need to do is vote in a poll and comment below the poll telling us why!
Note: Each vote and comment on a poll counts as one unique entry (one entry per poll).
- 15 RANDOMLY SELECTED GRAND PRIZE WINNERS will take home a gaming console of your choice with a game of your choice!
- 100 RANDOMLY SELECTED RUNNER UP WINNERS will take home 1,000 Moot Coins!
The duration of the event will run from today through January 4th. Winners will be announced on Monday, January 7th via a Moot Points with Dylan & Brian episode!
Game of the Year:
Streamer of the Year:
Best Gaming Platform:
Most Anticipated Game of 2019:
Best Gaming Platform!
Most Anticipated Game for 2019!
Moot Game Awards Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
By participating in the “Moot Game Awards” event on Moot (the “Contest”), each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Naver Corporation (“Moot”), which are final and binding in all respects. Moot is responsible for the collection and selection of entries and the Promotion’s overall administration. Entrants should look solely to Moot with any questions, comments or problems related to the Promotion.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open globally; all applications are eligible if they are 18
years of age or older. Employees of Moot and agents of Moot and its affiliated companies
and employees’ immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings and spouse and
their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same
household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win.
2. TIMING: The Promotion begins December 17th, 2018 12:00 PM PST and ends on January 4th, 2019 11:59 AM PST (the “Contest Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: via Moot web & app service: To enter, you must have a valid Moot
account. If you do not have a Moot account, visit Moot (https://www.moot.us ) and follow
the instructions to create an account, subject to terms determined by Moot. Moot is free,
however, data rates may apply if accessing from your mobile device. To enter the
Promotion, you must complete the following steps:
Step 1: Access Moot via web browser OR download the Moot mobile app
Step 2: Register & Log in to Moot service (web or mobile app)
Step 3: Vote and comment on one (1) or up to five (5) polls (each vote/comment on a poll counts as an entry[one entry per poll])
To be valid, complete these three steps by January 4th, 2019 at 11:59 AM PDT.
4. ENTRY CONDITIONS: Entries will be disqualified if the participants used fake identities. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address, phone number, or Facebook account. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by you. The authorized account holder of the email address, phone number, or Facebook account associated with the Moot account used to enter the Promotion is deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. PRIZE: FIFTEEN (15) Grand Prize Winners will be selected and will receive: ("Grand Prize") ONE (1) Gaming Console of your choice AND ONE (1) video game of your choice, ("Runner Up") ONE HUNDRED (100) Runner Up Winners will receive ONE THOUSAND (1,000) Moot Coins. Please allow 1-2 weeks for prize delivery from the time a winner provides delivery information to Moot. The specifics of all aforementioned elements of the Grand Prize in the Contest shall be solely determined by Sponsor. All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with any element of the Grand Prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. All federal, state and local taxes on the Grand Prize are the Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility. We recommend that you consult with your tax adviser if you have further questions. Grand Prize cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for cash except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Moot reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize, or portions thereof, with a prize of equal or greater value, unless such substitution is prohibited by law. Moot may disqualify a winner and select an alternate winner if any prize is returned as undeliverable.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The Grand Prize winner and Runner Ups are chosen randomly by the Moot Team.
7. WINNER SELECTION: FIFTEEN (15) Grand Prize winning entrants and ONE HUNDRED (100) Runner Up winners will be selected by Moot employees on or about January 4th, 2019. Winner selection is based on completing the steps shown under the Moot notice post asking users to vote/comment in the Moot Game Awards. Potential winning entrants will be announced via a Moot Points video on YouTube on January 7th, 2019. If a potential winning entrant is determined by Moot to be unqualified to participate in this Promotion or does not respond to Moot’s correspondence within 24 hours, the potential winning entrant may be disqualified.
8. REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION: The potential winning entrant may be required to complete a Contest Prize Validation Agreement and Release (“Affidavit”) in accordance with the instructions listed in the notification correspondence. Any entrant who fails or refuses to sign and return the required documentation within the time period as specified by Moot will be disqualified. If a potential winning entrant is considered a minor in the legal jurisdiction in which the entrant resides, then that entrant’s parent or legal guardian may be required to execute and return the Affidavit. Non-compliance with these Official Rules or failure to return all required documentation by the stated deadline or Moot’s inability to contact an entrant (using the contact information provided in his or her registration) within a reasonable time period, as determined in Moot’s sole discretion may result in disqualification and the forfeiture of any prize.
9. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent to Moot’s and its agents’ right to use, publish and reproduce entrant’s name, city, state/province and country of residence, opinions, voice, photograph, likeness and image, including any video and other images and audio files obtained by Moot, and any other information submitted to Moot in connection with the Promotion, for the purposes of publicity, promotion and advertising, in any media and any distribution medium, including at Moot Conference, and create, use, publish and reproduce derivative works thereof (collectively, “Publicity Materials”) for the purpose of marketing and selling Moot, the Moot service, the compatibility of the Application and/or any related products or services on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation. To the broadest possible extent, entrant waives any right entrant may have to inspect or approve the Publicity Materials, or the advertising or other copy that may be used in connection therewith or the use to which the Publicity Materials may be applied. Entrant grants to Moot all right, title and interest in any finished photographs, pictures, negatives, video, audio, recordings, reproductions and copies of the originals of any Publicity Materials, without any obligation for an accounting, payment or compensation, and further grant Moot the right to give, sell, transfer and exhibit the Publicity Materials in copies or facsimiles thereof, for advertising purposes, as it deems fit. Participants also allows Moot to track their activities for the purpose of selecting potential winners. The information that will be tracked by Moot are only number of contents including posts, comments, number of photos, and etc. Moot won't access to individual contents for any purposes.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Potential winning entrants are subject to Moot’s verification. Moot’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Potential winners must comply with the Official Rules, and receipt of a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Moot is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or unforeseen schedule changes that may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion, even if caused by Moot’s negligence. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or with the intent to impair the integrity of the Promotion will be void. Moot has the sole discretion to modify, cancel or suspend this Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Moot’s control affect the administration, security or proper conduct of the Promotion or Moot otherwise becomes incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Moot is not responsible for changes to entrant’s contact information. Any individual who attempts or otherwise encourages, directly or indirectly, the submission of false entries, as determined by Moot, will be disqualified. Moot has the sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Moot has the sole discretion to disqualify entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is deemed detrimental or unfair to Moot, the Promotion or any other entrant. Moot has no obligation to return any entry consideration, if applicable, submitted by a disqualified entrant.
11. RELEASE: As a condition of participating in the Promotion, entrants release Moot and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) from liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including property damage, personal injury and death that may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or possession, acceptance or use of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity and claims based on publicity rights, copyright or trademark infringement, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Entities are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human errors; technical malfunctions; lost, stolen, mutilated, mis-delivered, postage due, illegible, incomplete or untimely entries that may limit entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion, even if caused by Moot’s negligence; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions, or defects of any telephone network, computer online system, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; inability to access the Site or upload information or data; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer, or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any website (including the Site) or for any other reason whatsoever; printing or other errors; or any combination thereof. Proof of uploading information or data or entering information at the Site is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible, duplicate and incomplete entries will be disqualified. False, fraudulent, or deceptive entries or acts, as determined by Moot, render entrants ineligible and all associated entries will be void.
14. GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants or Moot in connection with this Promotion are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of any other state’s laws. Entrants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Federal and State Courts in San Mateo, California for the purposes of any suit related to the Promotion and waive any claim that they are not subject personally to the jurisdiction of said courts or that any such suit or other proceeding is brought in an inconvenient forum or improper venue.
15. WINNER LIST: To obtain a winner list by mail, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Moot Sweepstakes, Attention: 575 High Street, Suite #110, Palo Alto, CA 94301. Moot will send requested winner lists within 4-6 weeks after all prizes are awarded. Requests for the winner list must be received by December 1st, 2018.
16. SPONSOR: Naver Corporation, 575 High Street, Suite #110, Palo Alto, CA 94301