• Mobile Gaming 16
  • Google Stadia 3

Comment 509

• TheEcoKoi LV.22 Insomniac Dec 18, 2019, 04:00 AM

PC because do I even have to explain lol

• Cow Boy Billy LV.30 Billy Dec 18, 2019, 04:01 AM

pc. more movement options and more games to play

• The Ramen Bandit LV.33 Bandit Dec 28, 2019, 10:12 AM

Wait what do you mean by movement options? PC uses WASD which permits only forward, backward, and side to side movement. While controllers have 360 degree movement. ๐Ÿคจ

• Cow Boy Billy LV.30 Billy Dec 28, 2019, 10:18 AM

true but you have more customization on PC

• SuperBravo456 LV.5 Lurker Dec 18, 2019, 05:16 AM

So this one is a hard decision, but by a close cut I gotta say switch. I LOVE the Nintendo switch and it is a great portable console with great features- and great original games such as Super Mario Maker 2, Mario Odyssey, Breath of the Wild, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokรฉmon Sword and Shield, etc. It also has a great pro controller and joycons (good controllers, other than the fact that if you are an active player, they break within like half a year). Donโ€™t get me wrong- PC and Xbox are great too, but I think switch overall excelled the most in my opinion this year to cross the gap to #1 (to me, anyway). Thanks for reading, and have a great rest of your day!

• NO NAME verified Dec 18, 2019, 05:41 AM

Cheaper
    Faster
    Better looking
    More exclusive games
    More utility
    Easier controls
    Open platform
    Free online play
    Ect

There is not contest

• FNTSY_DEREKTNT LV.20 Big Chungus Dec 18, 2019, 05:56 AM

playstation 4 is my favorite I've been playing on playstations ever since playstation 2 and it's never failed me

• Agent_P. LV.20 Shadow Dec 18, 2019, 06:20 AM

PC, there's nothing that could beat a good configured pc

• Azeyz LV.18 Sharpshooter Dec 18, 2019, 07:16 AM

PC is the best platform because you are able to play your favorite games at great FPS and resolution that makes it looks more realistic. Also this is a big one you donโ€™t have to pay to play with friends as theyโ€™re is no live as you can play basically online with your friends and have access to so many games

• gatorboy45 LV.40 Diamond Master Dec 18, 2019, 08:37 AM

PlayStation.........need I say more? ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

• Gluuten LV.23 Professional Noob Dec 18, 2019, 11:55 AM

Yes you need say more

• Twitch_SpicyRam3n LV.20 Midnight Kiss Dec 18, 2019, 08:48 AM

Iโ€™ve always been on PlayStation. PC is obviously better, but PlayStation is my personal preference

• Lil kennedy<3 LV.21 RIP Dec 18, 2019, 10:47 AM

ps4 because it is the best

• NO NAME verified Dec 18, 2019, 11:18 AM

I chose PC! now, I wasnt always a PC gamer. actually, before PC, I used to be a PS4 person haha. I love the PS exclusives though! I always played systems like DS and Switch and absolutely loved it, but I discovered my love for PC this year and it's been great ever since! I built my very own first ever PC in may this year and it is by far the thing I am most proud of building! theres something different about using mouse and keyboard to play that is so thrilling! maybe it's because I'm also a pianist, but using both hands and using them in unison is almost like preforming, but on a game of course haha! not only can you game on PC, but you can use it for so much more because it's more than just a gaming console which has always been a huge plus! last thing thay really makes me love PC is how it got me into the career path I'm in now! after finidjng my love in building PCs, I decided to drop early childhood education and study computer technology! haha how crazy is that?? but overall, all gaming systems are pretty cool in their own way!

• 11471M LV.22 Letโ€™s play Fortnite! Dec 18, 2019, 05:19 PM

PlayStation is probably the Best Platform because people always say its the best console to ever play and its already been popular

• Banana ใƒ„ LV.30 Fearless Dec 22, 2019, 10:19 AM

No more platform war... all platforms are created equal

• Element_Astatine LV.21 Duo queue god Dec 28, 2019, 11:25 AM

You can customise your pc for graphics cards, cooling system etc. Gives a variety of options to perfect your own pc

• Serene Jackson LV.19 Team Rocket Dec 28, 2019, 02:40 PM

I say Nintendo Switch just because it has done an amazing job of being a family friendly console. You can pick it up whenever, take it anywhere, or put in the dock and play at home. Around Christmas, the switch brought my family and I together, as we played multiplayer games they understood so well!

Home