• PlayStation 355
  • Nintendo Switch 59
  • Mobile Gaming 16
  • Google Stadia 3

Comment 508

• Skullkidfan verified LV.35 Master Dec 18, 2019, 03:51 AM

PlayStation

• Privatebutter65 verified LV.32 Dub Collector Dec 18, 2019, 03:51 AM

Usually i wouldn’t comment on something like this but switch did awesome this year

• TKONINJA LV.25 Shadow Dec 18, 2019, 03:52 AM

Can’t argue with that

• BeaRR LV.4 Beast Dec 18, 2019, 11:38 AM

PlayStation Because I see no competition it's the best hands down

• Looken To Play LV.4 Lurker Dec 18, 2019, 12:06 PM

PS4, controllers are way better than Xbox.

• The_ultimatewolf LV.24 Warrior Dec 18, 2019, 05:22 PM

And it does not take batteries

• TKONINJA LV.25 Shadow Dec 18, 2019, 03:51 AM

If you pick google stadia you’re poor and have a extra chromosome

• This comment has been removed by admin.

• TKONINJA LV.25 Shadow Dec 18, 2019, 05:14 AM

Oh sorry did I offend you little boy

• TKONINJA LV.25 Shadow Dec 18, 2019, 05:19 AM

Well you’re sure crying about what I said about stadia

• TKONINJA LV.25 Shadow Dec 18, 2019, 05:24 AM

Nah it’s ass and for poor people

• TKONINJA LV.25 Shadow Dec 18, 2019, 05:27 AM

Nah bro I got all the consoles and more

• TKONINJA LV.25 Shadow Dec 18, 2019, 05:28 AM

That doesn’t make any sense but okay

• TKONINJA LV.25 Shadow Dec 18, 2019, 05:29 AM

Not really but okay I guess that were that extra chromosome went

• TKONINJA LV.25 Shadow Dec 18, 2019, 05:31 AM

Hold up I am mid game

• TKONINJA LV.25 Shadow Dec 18, 2019, 05:32 AM

Man bro do you have Alzheimer’s because that the curse words you can say if I bring real

• RookeCookie01 LV.24 Team Player Dec 18, 2019, 05:31 AM

Bro u need to chill. You can't be going around saying stuff like this

• ᵀʰᵉᵁᵍˡʸᶜᵃʳᵗⁱ LV.32 Mythic Dec 18, 2019, 05:57 AM

Sony has always been a champ in my eyes. I'm going to have to say that Playstation gets Platform of the Year because compared to the Xbox and the Switch, the PS4 just seems like the most versatile system. It's the best family console, the best streaming interface, it's so easy to understand the UI of the system, but complex enough to be a bit more special than the others. Might be a bit bias, but Playstation is the best platform of the year, in my opinion.

• NO NAME verified Dec 18, 2019, 06:10 AM

Hmm :/

In what way do any of those points beat pc?

• ᵀʰᵉᵁᵍˡʸᶜᵃʳᵗⁱ LV.32 Mythic Dec 18, 2019, 06:22 AM

I said that my point is bias. Everyone knows PC is superior. This is just my opinion. 😂

• NO NAME verified Dec 18, 2019, 06:24 AM

Fair enough...

• NightmareShadowY LV.4 Beast Dec 18, 2019, 06:49 AM

yes

• RainNanners LV.25 Insomniac Dec 18, 2019, 10:17 AM

I choose PlayStation only because I've been with it the longest, and has sold the most units.

• Phoenixthememe LV.22 Big Chungus Dec 28, 2019, 08:05 PM

yes i agree

• bloodrive65 LV.19 PlayStation Dec 18, 2019, 10:44 AM

PS4 hands down my guys

• babakk2k LV.23 Try Hard Dec 18, 2019, 12:46 PM

Anyone who picks stadia is capping on a whole 'nother level.

• C0mb0breaka LV.2 RIP Dec 18, 2019, 02:02 PM

ps4! exclusives all day! I'm gonna vote ps4 but at the end of the day....PC is master race hands down...

• ankenkidz LV.19 Switch Dec 29, 2019, 03:43 AM

PC obviously lol nothing compares

• Opal_Fox Gaming verified LV.30 RIP Dec 30, 2019, 12:31 AM

IKR so many choices

• OG L2 Harvy LV.3 Thankful! Dec 29, 2019, 04:55 AM

Theres so many reasons for each to be dominant in their own way except for stadia of course which is absolutely terrible 😂. Im not going to start a big fight between the two consoles. I personally have only ever owned xbox but see many benefits to owning both. The switch is absolutely phenomenal for younger children who like to have something portable yet powerful with the ability to play fortnite without having to own a highend tablet. Mobile gaming continues to get better. All the recent phones and newer tablet can run fortnite and other games at the same FPS as consoles! As well as being the most portable platform there is!( depending if you have a phone or tablet) All platforms are great but lets be honest. How can you compare any other to none other than that of a pc. Although the priciest it is clearly the most superior. What other platform can play 240FPS+? Lol none. Its called PC master race for a reason. I’m currently building a PC that will run fortnite on competitive settings at 200+fps. (240fps average)My total pc price no peripherals included is just under $700. A console costs $300 generally and gets 60fps. So technically a pc is more cost effective. For these reasons I have chose the PC as the best platform. Thank You!

• Spritekiid63 LV.14 Chief Dec 31, 2019, 10:10 AM

yes you are right but your basing it all off fortnite and yes it is a good game but think of cod and Apex and watch dogs you can't get those on the phone how ever moblie gaming is getting better because moblie games are only on phone and tablet

• Reece Thurman LV.3 Lurker Dec 29, 2019, 07:31 AM

Pc is obviously the best platform available. The capability, customization, and versatility is unmatched. The fact that you can play nearly any game on a range of controls in mesmerizing. Not to mention there are a large variety of games that can cross play with consoles however many consoles can’t cross play. Overall the performance of a pc is unmatched by any console... the only downside is that they aren’t as beginner friendly as a console.

• Opal_Fox Gaming verified LV.30 RIP Dec 30, 2019, 12:31 AM

PC GANG FOR LIFE

• Parsa LV.28 Sharpshooter Dec 18, 2019, 03:51 AM

PlayStation ftw

• ObliviousRex verified LV.35 Assassin Dec 18, 2019, 03:54 AM

For the year? Xbox. I’d generally choose Xbox as my preferred system regardless, of course, but I’m biased there anyway. This year though they’re making some pretty fantastic strides in gaming. Their next console is set to be the most powerful, with a secondary console set to be next gen but significantly cheaper. They’re putting a more solid basis behind much of the same tech Stadia is pushing. They’ve grown their number of first-party studios to 15! Things are looking up for Xbox. The next few years are going to have Xbox as a much more potent contender within gaming.

• NO NAME verified Dec 18, 2019, 05:53 AM

“Most powerful” other than pc

• ObliviousRex verified LV.35 Assassin Dec 18, 2019, 06:04 AM

I did say console. Also, consoles are specifically built with standardized designs and price points in mind. With the same concepts applied to PCs, they’re inevitably better and worse depending on the set-up each person is willing to pay for.

• NO NAME verified Dec 18, 2019, 06:08 AM

But, it is possible to build a pc more capable then a console for a lower price, also, you have to put a lot of money into a console after you buy it; paying for online, ect

• ObliviousRex verified LV.35 Assassin Dec 18, 2019, 06:21 AM

Not necessarily more money than you’d be putting into a high-end PC. There are always variables.

• NO NAME verified Dec 18, 2019, 06:23 AM

But you could build one cheaper and better

• ObliviousRex verified LV.35 Assassin Dec 18, 2019, 06:51 AM

Of course, and then the next console will release at a drastically reduced price and the companies will eat part of the cost to push adoption growth. That’s the same process that always repeats with consoles. The only thing that changes is how fast the new tech is developed. It’s as much about style, design, compatibility, and branding as anything else — especially once it’s consoles competing with PCs. Unique features, ease of use, standardization... it all weighs in on console development in a way that PCs will never have to worry about. But, all said, it’s part of why console generations have been stretching and expanding over time. Being the most powerful console is particularly important for Xbox to stay competitive. Microsoft already has an obviously large stake in the PC market, so it’s less a threat than a variation.

• NO NAME verified Dec 18, 2019, 06:58 AM

ObliviousRex  But pc parts get cheaper every year, so by the time the next console launches, you will still get more power for price. Plus you don’t have to fish out the money for a whole new system if you want to upgradeAnd I’m not sure what your point is with the rest of that.

• ObliviousRex verified LV.35 Assassin Dec 18, 2019, 07:19 AM

And then you pay for new parts to make your PC the king every year if you want to strive for constantly having the best of the best. While I’ve had the same Xbox One since launch, and I’m still enjoying new games every year without any significant extra costs. Console experiences are always different, but that’s intentional. That’s why they don’t typically market consoles as gaming PCs. The big console rivalry is between Xbox and PlayStation because they have similar designs, philosophies, and purposes. Nintendo is genius because they stopped caring about that rat race long ago, and focused on having the most unique brand. Most powerful means nothing if we’re not in the same section of the gaming market.

• NO NAME verified Dec 18, 2019, 07:27 AM

ObliviousRex  I haven’t upgraded my pc in years and I still get hella high frames, I’ll still be able to beat probably 2 or 3 more console generations before having to upgrade. You don’t have to put hardly any money into a pc after you built it, console players are always saying how it’s so expense and you have to upgrade, but do your research first. And for paying for online you have spent around $720 if you pay monthly (more than the cost of my pc) or $360 you buy yearly (enough to boost my pc another 2 or more console generations). That is if you got it at launch. I haven’t spent a penny to play my games.

• ObliviousRex verified LV.35 Assassin Dec 18, 2019, 07:48 AM

If you want to constantly have the very best of anything, it’ll cost money. As for online services, I got a deal about four years ago now and paid up through 2022 for about $30 a year. Yeah. Not exactly breaking the bank, and certainly less expensive than when I played WoW on PC. That’s how any subscription services work, including on PC, and I’ve received 100+ games for free as part of Xbox’s Games with Gold over the years — including quite a few I was going to buy that ended up being “free” instead. Again, this isn’t the console versus PC debate that you seem to be pushing. I don’t want a gaming PC. That’s not what I’m interested in. Just like you don’t seem to want a console, but a gaming platform. Specs vary, they always will.

• NO NAME verified Dec 18, 2019, 08:10 AM

ObliviousRex  That’s still 240 more dollars than you would have to pay, plus however much you payed before that for online. But the very few subscriptions that are on pc games, you can also play free to some extent. Did you know epic games give out 2 games a moth for free, to everyone. That’s not the only free games as well, no subscription needed. I’m not against console in any way, if your friends play there go for it. People have preferences, some people prefer console, good for them. I enjoy having all the extra utility of programs that I use and playing as smooth as possible, some may not. I just dislike when people spreed false information about things. :)

• ObliviousRex verified LV.35 Assassin Dec 18, 2019, 08:55 AM

So to sum up: consoles and PCs are different, with various features available or each... that don’t necessarily translate to the other alternatives. There has been zero misinformation here, aside from seemingly randomized guessing at cost benefit analysis.

Home