Team Moot verified Admin
Apr 4, 2019, 04:30 AM 6,651 read

The Daily Moot (4/3/19)

News Picks

1. Apex Legends Patch 1.1 Accidentally Resets Account Progress

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot (4/3/19) image 2

Apex Legends got a small update this morning that was supposed to introduce a few small quality-of-life updates to the game. Instead, players who updated to patch 1.1 realized all of their account progress had been reset. This includes level progress, achievements, and battle pass purchase and progress. Respawn is desperately working to fix this issue and we’re all trying our best not to freak out. Please, please, please fix this Respawn. (Oh, the update lets you party up with good teammates and allows you to mute bad ones in Legend select.)   UPDATE: Respawn has fixed the issue and player progress has been restored. Phew.

2. Fortnite’s Dusty Divot Begins Filling with Lava   Since just this morning, the Dusty Divot on Fortnite’s battle royale map has begun to fill up with lava. Dusty Divot has been around since Season 4, when a meteor struck Dusty Depot and destroyed it. Currently the divot isn’t completely full of lava, but only Epic knows for sure what will happen next. Do you think this is the end of Dusty Divot?

3. Call of Duty’s Blackout is Free to Play this Month   Black Ops 4’s battle royale mode Blackout is free to play on all platforms until April 30th. While this coincides with the release of the new Alcatraz map, it is a bit awkward as Alcatraz is currently only available on PS4. It is unclear when the close-quarters map will come to PC or Xbox One, but hopefully it is before the end of the month so those of us who don’t own Black Ops 4 yet can try it.

4. Borderlands 3 Official Announce Trailer   Last week we saw an announcement trailer for Borderlands 3 at PAX East. Today, Gearbox Studios released an official announce trailer for the game that reveals new vault hunters, new villains, and a release date. Borderlands 3 will release on September 13th of this year on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and the Epic Games Store on PC. After 6 months, Borderlands 3 will be available on other digital store fronts like Steam.

5. Civilization 6 Gets Cross-Platform Cloud Saving   Civilization 6 is an awesome turn-based strategy game that is almost impossible to walk away from. Well, it may be easier to walk away from your computer now because you can continue your games on your Nintendo Switch. All you need to do is sign up for a 2K account and you can save your Civilization 6 games through the cloud and continue them on either PC or the Switch.

=================   Have you noticed you're earning extra Moot Coins this week? We're hosting a DOUBLE Moot Coins event until April 8th. No need to thank us, we gotchu.

Comment 28

• Nerd verified LV.30 Nightmare Apr 4, 2019, 04:56 AM

Fortnite - we listen to the players and we are revertijt in the next update

Apex - buy the battlepass or we are wiping your account

Obviosuly this is a joke dont take it seriously

• ArcticBravo verified LV.28 Elite Four Apr 4, 2019, 07:20 AM

Borderlands 3 on the Epic Games Store?

• A Cardbord Box LV.2 Lurker Apr 4, 2019, 09:12 PM

Kinda makes me sad, I have played every other bl before on consele with brothers and freinds. But now I gotta play alone on my PC for 6 months. Still looking forward to seeing her w this game turns out. Loved the other ones

• Kevin_is_nice LV.16 You're a Bot Apr 4, 2019, 04:46 AM

thanks

• Infantsalmon763 LV.3 Lurker Apr 4, 2019, 09:28 AM

Oof

• DT Pesto LV.2 Lurker Apr 4, 2019, 07:09 PM

Unlucky

• Kata Ascardis LV.23 I’m the champion! Apr 4, 2019, 04:47 AM

Rip

• MackTownSwag LV.6 Clearly Hacking Apr 4, 2019, 05:19 AM

Apex has had my account to where I can't even get in.. My homies playin but mine still down.. It's been 2 hours

• This review has been deleted.

• hawks9904 LV.11 Anchor Apr 4, 2019, 11:02 AM

No need to be toxic because he was just stating his problem dude. You need to chill

• Axoloto LV.5 Lurker Apr 4, 2019, 12:25 PM

Damn lol what's wrong buddy

• Skyllerz LV.17 Professional Noob Apr 4, 2019, 05:37 AM

Thanks

• Nadine Michelle LV.1 Mootie Apr 4, 2019, 08:55 AM

Apex
    Jack b

• Kazmn DB LV.3 Elite Four Apr 4, 2019, 09:07 AM

They should’ve said April fools

• gamer324316890 LV.4 Lurker Apr 4, 2019, 09:20 AM

Xbox one

• gamer324316890 LV.4 Lurker Apr 4, 2019, 09:20 AM