Team Moot verified Admin
Apr 3, 2019, 06:59 AM 3,642 read

The Daily Moot (4/2/19)

News Picks

1. Call of Duty: Blackout Alcatraz Map Releases

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot (4/2/19) image 2

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s Blackout mode has just gotten a new map based on the infamous Alactraz island. The Alcatraz map is noticeably smaller than Blackout’s original map, which was touted as the biggest map in Call of Duty history, so it should generate notably different gameplay. If we consider the popularity of Sanhok, PUBG’s smallest map, this means Alcatraz may be exceedingly popular with Blackout players. What do you guys think?

2. Fortnite Patch Introduces Boom Bow   There’s a new weapon in Fortnite! The Boom Bow shoots exploding arrows at enemies. The new weapon uses shotgun ammo and it deals both impact damage upon hitting an enemy and explosive damage in a small area after detonating. You can also charge up a shot if you want the arrow to shoot faster. Today’s patch also brings back the Sniper Shootout limited time mode.

3. Red Dead Online gets ‘Up in Smoke’ Game Mode   Rockstar Games is continuing to expand Red Dead Online this morning, as they just introduced a new Showdown Mode called Up In Smoke. In ‘Up In Smoke’ players must destroy the enemy team’s camp by delivering explosive packages. It will take several explosives to completely destroy the enemy camp. Up In Smoke is now playable on both Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

4. Borderlands 3 Possible Release Date Leaks   A since-deleted tweet from the official Borderlands Twitter account has possible revealed the release date for Borderlands 3. The tweet read “Mayhem is Coming September 13. Pre-order now for the Gold Weapon Skins Pack!” It should be noted this occurred yesterday, which was April Fool’s Day, but this seems like a terrible prank. There was also a deleted video that included the Epic Game’s Store logo, which may suggest Borderlands 3 could be an Epic Games Store exclusive on PC.

5. Halo: The Master Chief Collection and Reach Tests Coming Soon   Halo: The Master Chief Collection and Halo Reach are both coming to PC soon. Public testing for the games on PC will take place in the form of “flights,” with the first starting as soon as this month. You can sign up for the Halo Insider program which will give you opportunities to join these flights of game testing. You’ll be able to test both the Master Chief Collection and PC and Halo Reach on PC and Xbox One.

Comment 25

• NO NAME verified Apr 3, 2019, 09:04 AM

Haven't played my bo4 in a week...I'll be on this.. hopefully it has updated

• Kingerror420 LV.1 Mootie Apr 3, 2019, 10:02 AM

Bo4 map been out

• Mattyhjr LV.4 Mootiversary! Apr 3, 2019, 10:03 AM

I can’t wait for borderlands three I’m hoping for a third turret hero

• PugsyGunner LV.23 Shadow Apr 3, 2019, 10:18 AM

Yes new cod map

• FlavorLevel LV.4 Insomniac Apr 3, 2019, 10:22 AM

Hot.

• iiDexpoolPlayz LV.2 Lurker Apr 3, 2019, 10:27 AM

Oh that's hot that's hot

• Dakota Danger LV.2 Lurker Apr 3, 2019, 10:30 AM

I wish I didn't get lick out of my PS Account so I can still play COD.

• HyperBooper LV.7 Gym Leader Apr 3, 2019, 10:31 AM

Cool new map. Too bad Black Ops 4 still crashes to desktop on launch for me. Even though I can play any other game on ultra at 140fps :/

• Lil pickle LV.1 Mootie Apr 3, 2019, 10:32 AM

GAAAAYYYYY

• X7XPSYCHOPATHX7X LV.4 Lurker Apr 3, 2019, 11:01 AM

I think it's stupid that it is a game mode not a map within blackout like nobody wants the game mode plenty of my friends think its stupid that it's not in all the game modes like solo dous its not even part of the map like ghost town is go into solo there no Alcatraz hope they add it in

• NO NAME verified Apr 3, 2019, 12:07 PM

It's for cqc....fast pace that's all... every mode won't be to your liking..but I like it

• X7XPSYCHOPATHX7X LV.4 Lurker Apr 3, 2019, 12:09 PM

Didnt say I didnt like it ?? I just said it was stupid that they didnt put it in the map. An just a game mode its fun don't get me wrong just wish they would have done that

• NO NAME verified Apr 3, 2019, 02:14 PM

Lol sorry...when ppl call things stupid I tend to believe they don't like them...

• NO NAME verified Apr 3, 2019, 02:15 PM

Also I didn't say you didn't like it..just said I like it..what I meant by liking was.. a mode that best suits your interests

• Gaming_Puncake_ LV.6 Nomad Apr 3, 2019, 11:29 AM

Is it just like a drop location or is it an actual whole map

• NO NAME verified Apr 3, 2019, 12:06 PM

Whole map

• AlanWalker7365480952 LV.2 Lurker Apr 3, 2019, 11:35 AM

I love your videos

• NO NAME verified Apr 3, 2019, 12:08 PM

Just played it...I like it...I don't play much blackout...but I'll play the hell outta Alcatraz.. fast paced...cqc with quads...just what I was looking for

• [LGE] MarcP3k YT LV.4 The Best Apr 3, 2019, 01:30 PM

Dji

• [LGE] MarcP3k YT LV.4 The Best Apr 3, 2019, 01:30 PM

Oii

Home