The Daily Moot (3/6/19)
1. Rainbow Six Siege ‘Burnt Horizon’ is Live Now
Year 4 Season 1 for Rainbow Six Siege is finally here. The new Operation Burnt Horizon is now available to download on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. There are two new Australian operators named Mozzie and Gridlock. There’s also a new map called Outback. Also, if the download for Burnt Horizon seems massive don’t worry; the total download size of the game is actually going to be less than before, as Ubisoft is consolidating some things.
2. Fortnite Players are Instantly Dying to the Fork Knife Fork Knife is one of the hottest games in the world, popular among all the kids these days. Oh wait, that’s Fortnite; Fork Knife is a dumb joke name used by teachers and parents to illicit groans and eye rolls from their unfortunate victims. Well, because Epic Games is hip and cool they added an actual Fork Knife to their game. The only issue is that there’s now a particular tile in the Fork Knife that kills players instantly as of Season 8. Epic says they’re aware of the issue and they’ll fix it soon.
3. Death Stranding is Behind Schedule Death Stranding is a new game from Hideo Kojima. We honestly don’t know much about the game other than a few hard to decipher trailers, but we do know it is currently behind schedule. Kojima originally hinted that the game may release BEFORE 2019, which obviously didn’t happen, so this isn’t the first time the game has been delayed. The real question now is whether we will get our hands on Death Stranding before the year ends. What do you think?
4. Farming Simulator 19 Getting a new DLC We know you are all playing Farming Simulator 19 so we’re excited to tell you about the game’s upcoming DLC. The Anderson Group DLC focuses on baling, which is the act of rolling something into a bale. There are new vehicles that will enable you to roll bales of hay and transport them. Sounds amazing, doesn’t it? The Anderson Group DLC comes to Farming Simulator 19 on March 26th.
5. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter is Coming to the Nintendo Switch Remember Turok: Dinosaur Hunter? The game is one of the most memorable from the Nintendo 64. Turok gave players a full 3D world to explore, filled with enemies, traps, and puzzles to fight and overcome. The re-release on the Nintendo Switch promises all of the magic of the original game plus the awesome portability of the switch. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter comes to the Switch on March 18th.
=================== Yo! Want free Moot Coins? Well then join the Moot Caption Contest for a chance to win up to 500 Moot Coins! Click here: