Team Moot verified Admin
Dec 1, 2020, 06:37 AM 1,029 read

The Daily Moot: Cyber Monday

News Picks

1. Cyber Monday

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot: Cyber Monday image 2

Cyber Monday is officially here, bringing some of the year’s biggest deals in gaming. Essentially every major retailer is having massive sales on gaming-related items today including GameStop, Best Buy, Amazon, and Target. Some of the most notable deals include all-time low prices for games such as Watch Dogs Legion ($30 at Amazon and Best Buy), DOOM Eternal ($20 at GameStop), and Star Wars Squadrons ($17 at Amazon and GameStop). While there is certainly no shortage of sales to be found, it’s worth noting that many of these deals will only be available today and “while supplies last,” so if you’re after something in particular, you might want to hurry before stock runs out.

2. Cyberpunk Post-Launch Secrecy   CD Projekt Red has finally explained the studio’s recent silence regarding the post-launch plans for Cyberpunk 2077. Similar to their approach with The Witcher 3, CD Projekt has long said that Cyberpunk will have robust post-launch support and content, with many fans keying in on the game’s upcoming DLC and multiplayer mode. Unfortunately however, it appears that details will remain sparse for the foreseeable future. CD Projekt CEO Adam Kiciński said that although the “initial plan” was to unveil major post-launch plans during the buildup to Cyberpunk 2077’s release, the most recent delay of the game convinced the team to wait until after launch instead. Cyberpunk 2077 is set to launch on December 10; you can watch the official gameplay trailer below.

3. Super Nintendo World Opening   The grand opening of Super Nintendo World is finally on the horizon. The highly-anticipated Mario-themed expansion to Universal Studios Japan, Super Nintendo World was originally slated to open in July of this year but plans were derailed by the pandemic. Universal Studios Japan announced that the expansion would be delayed indefinitely back in June, but now it seems that the company is finally ready to let eager fans patronize the park. Super Nintendo World is set to open at limited capacity on February 4 of next year; you can check out the trailer for the theme park below.

4. Epic Freebies   Another week of freebies from Epic Games is here. This week’s free game is MudRunner, “the ultimate off-road experience.” You can grab your free copy of MudRunner directly from the Epic Games Store from now until December 3. As long as you claim the game by December 3, it will stay in your library forever.

5. TinyBuild Secret Neighbor   TinyBuild has officially purchased Secret Neighbor developer Hologryph Studios. Secret Neighbor is the multiplayer spinoff of the Hello Neighbor franchise, which has sold a whopping 60 million copies across all platforms. Considering TinyBuild purchased Hello Neighbor developer Eerie Guest earlier this year, it isn’t particularly surprising that the company also sought to acquire Hologryph in order to get the entire franchise under one roof. A sequel to the cult hit, Hello Neighbor 2, is still under development but the alpha version is currently playable for free on Steam. Although no concrete release date has been announced yet, Hello Neighbor 2 is expected to see its official launch sometime next year.

Comment 13

• Just Nathan LV.37 Master Dec 1, 2020, 06:38 AM

• Blaiseiken LV.13 Shadow Dec 1, 2020, 08:14 AM

• SnachetYT LV.20 Professional Noob Dec 1, 2020, 06:38 AM

Ok but why cant i change my cover image and profile picture?? I bought them at the shop.

• ErikPlays43 LV.29 Happy 2020! Dec 1, 2020, 01:13 PM

i can try to help you if you like, dms open. explain to me if your mobile or pc.

• Jrobis06 LV.6 Nomad Dec 1, 2020, 08:13 AM

cool

• iamdanielyoon LV.24 GG Dec 1, 2020, 08:28 AM

Savings

• Nick Ralph LV.4 Lurker Dec 1, 2020, 09:07 AM

sweet

• JustThatEevee LV.18 Pokémon Master Dec 1, 2020, 12:17 PM

nothing huge

• Tamer LV.23 The Best Dec 1, 2020, 01:48 PM

GG (Good Game)
  • Adopt me LV.1 Mootie Dec 1, 2020, 04:05 PM

good