Team Moot verified Admin
Nov 14, 2020, 07:28 AM 484 read

The Daily Moot: Black Ops Cold War Launch

News Picks

1. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot: Black Ops Cold War Launch image 2

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is officially here. The 17th overall game in the Call of Duty series and the 6th installment of the Black Ops series, Cold War acts as a direct sequel to the original Black Ops and a direct prequel to Black Ops 2. Aside from the story mode, Cold War not only includes the familiar CoD offerings such as multiplayer and zombies, but also brings in the next era of the Warzone battle royale mode. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is available now on both current-gen and next-gen systems; you can check out the official launch trailer for the game below.

2. Nintendo Game & Watch   Nintendo just released a brand new edition of their original handheld console, the Game & Watch. Called the Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. edition, the new console comes alongside the celebrations for this year’s 40th anniversary of the Game & Watch, as well as the 35th anniversary of Super Mario. Although it’s likely more of a novelty than anything else, Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. does come preloaded with a few different games including Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels, and Ball. You can check out the trailer for the Nintendo Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. edition below.

3. Epic Freebies   Another week of freebies from Epic Games is here. This week’s free game is The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia and is best described as a typeracer with bullet hell mechanics. You can grab your free copy of The Textorcist directly from the Epic Games Store from now until November 19. As long as you claim the game by November 19, it will stay in your library forever. https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/free-games

4. Exit the Gungeon: Hello to Arms   Exit the Gungeon, the arcade-style twist on Enter the Gungeon, just got a new expansion today called Hello to Arms. The update introduces tons of new content to the game including new guns, items, and NPCs along with a brand-new boss and game mode. Hello to Arms is free for all players who own the base game; you can check out the trailer for the expansion below.

Comment 19

• Just Nathan LV.37 Master Nov 14, 2020, 07:31 AM

Mr. Game and Watch was my favorite character in smash 4...

• Hooklounge LV.18 Myers Nov 14, 2020, 07:30 AM

this is cool and all but I'm just being reminded of how broke and jobless I am

• Saucy_Lettuce LV.5 PlayStation Nov 14, 2020, 07:31 AM

I already playin wit mah pre-order, and beans are not safe

• xelatram LV.19 Sage Nov 14, 2020, 07:35 AM

Is anyone having trouble live streaming the Vietnam part in campaign

• MrWallManMain LV.34 Best Squadmate Nov 14, 2020, 09:19 AM

Ronald Reagan is looking dope!

• GalaxyWarrior101 LV.24 PlayStation Nov 15, 2020, 01:50 AM

Sorry I’m too broke

• gamer439946521 LV.1 Mootie Nov 15, 2020, 09:54 AM

Amazing among us song
    https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSVp7mho/

• Hipperplayzz LV.5 Lurker Nov 16, 2020, 05:18 AM

Is Cold War worth it?

• Hipperplayzz LV.5 Lurker Nov 16, 2020, 05:21 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

• Killy LV.20 I’m the champion! Nov 16, 2020, 07:21 AM

Every time a new game drops I feel like squidward watching spongebob and Patrick have fun

• Atrocity_ LV.19 Best Squadmate Nov 16, 2020, 11:13 AM

• Futuurre LV.17 Champion Nov 17, 2020, 10:55 AM

Yes

• Futuurre LV.17 Champion Nov 17, 2020, 10:55 AM

J

Home