Team Moot verified Admin
Oct 27, 2020, 06:28 AM 808 read

The Daily Moot: Black Ops Cold War PlayStation-Exclusive Game Mode

News Picks

1. Black Ops Cold War Zombies Onslaught

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot: Black Ops Cold War PlayStation-Exclusive Game Mode image 2

Call of Duty has revealed Zombies Onslaught, a new game mode which will be exclusive to PlayStation in the upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. Described as a “two-person, fast-paced Zombies experience,” Zombies Onslaught will enable players to earn special rewards each season, and players will be ranked based on how many elite zombies they’re able to take down. Unfortunately for PC and Xbox players, Zombies Onslaught will be exclusive to PS4 and PS5 for an extremely long time, with other platforms forced to wait until November 2021 to get access to the new game mode. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is set to launch on November 13; you can check out the trailer for Zombies Onslaught below.

2. Fortnite Marvel Integration   Donald Mustard, the worldwide creative director for Epic Games, has unveiled some of the studio’s future plans for Fortnite. Specifically, Mustard explained that Nexus War is only the beginning of Fortnite’s major crossover with Marvel, and said that the teams “have planned for many years of Marvel integration.” This not only reveals that Marvel will likely have a permanent foothold in the Fortnite universe, but also that Epic Games has already come up with “many, many, many years” worth of content and lore for Fortnite. Mustard also mentioned that “the island is the main character” in Fortnite and that it will go through a protagonist’s “traditional arc,” so players can likely look forward to many more significant changes to the Fortnite island in the future.

3. Apex Legends Promise   In Apex Legends’ latest Stories from the Outlands trailer “Promise,” Respawn has unveiled Season 7’s upcoming new legend, Dr. Mary Somers. Also known as Horizon, Dr. Somers is a time traveller from the planet Olympus who is on a quest to find her abandoned son after she left him behind when embarking on a successful mission to save her homeland. EA revealed that Olympus will serve as the new map for Season 7, but has yet to unveil many concrete details about the map itself. Season 7 of Apex Legends is set to begin on November 4; you can check out the Promise trailer below.

4. PUBG Lore   PUBG Corp has now created an official website entirely dedicated to PUBG’s lore. Some of the features include narrative stories, character breakdowns, and the origins of artifacts such as the Paramo Stone. While the newly-launched website only offers a relatively small amount of content right now, it’s clear that PUBG Corp plans to add much more lore to the page over time. You can check out “the official home of PUBG lore” below.

5. Fallout 76: Steel Dawn   The Brotherhood of Steel will soon be coming to Fallout 76. Bethesda announced the news with a new teaser trailer for the upcoming expansion Steel Dawn, explaining the group’s re-emergence by saying, “Paladin Leila Rahmani and her troops have arrived from California to establish a new Appalachian chapter.” Players will be able to join in on the Brotherhood’s mission to rebuild society by working “with or against the other Factions to achieve success.” The Steel Dawn expansion will be free for all Fallout 76 players and is set to arrive in December of this year; you can check out the brief teaser trailer for Steel Dawn below.

Comment 28

• War75326 Xbox LV.21 Nightmare Oct 27, 2020, 06:31 AM

The call of duty franchise still having PlayStation exclusivity is interesting considering that cod runs on an ID software based engine but doesn’t that mean it should default to Xbox now?

• Munchedburger LV.19 Sage Oct 28, 2020, 03:04 AM

What does that mean?

• War75326 Xbox LV.21 Nightmare Oct 28, 2020, 05:04 AM

The game engine that cod uses is based on the ID software engine which is a part of Bethesda that Microsoft is trying to purchase

• Munchedburger LV.19 Sage Oct 29, 2020, 02:41 AM

Thank you

Skeleton Ok!
  • War75326 Xbox LV.21 Nightmare Oct 29, 2020, 04:37 AM

No problem

Very Cool Mummy
  • AJR_99 LV.20 Gym Leader Oct 27, 2020, 06:34 AM

wtf why tho

like a skin is fine to be exclusive but a mode?

• Just Nathan LV.36 Clearly Hacking Oct 27, 2020, 06:42 AM

zombies and new apex legend, very very interesting...

• KeanuChrist LV.8 Nomad Oct 27, 2020, 06:33 AM

it's probably a cash grab since everyone is leaving playstation lol

• Merlin LV.20 Dr. Doom Oct 27, 2020, 07:44 AM

Excited Xbox players suddenly realizing that Zombies Onslaught is Playstation exclusive

• War75326 Xbox LV.21 Nightmare Oct 27, 2020, 08:17 AM

Lmao you got it exactly right 😂

• Tm Neon LV.8 Clearly Hacking Oct 27, 2020, 06:33 AM

I have it lol

• Xethriel LV.20 Assassin Oct 27, 2020, 06:41 AM

BoH 😱😱😱😱

• CheaterQuizmoYT LV.9 Nomad Oct 27, 2020, 07:09 AM

Like this comment so I can get moot tokens

• Killy LV.20 I’m the champion! Oct 27, 2020, 07:45 AM

Lol Xbox players mad they not getting it until a new cod comes out

• War75326 Xbox LV.21 Nightmare Oct 27, 2020, 08:20 AM

Not mad just confused I personally don’t care I play for fun and if I really wanted to play the mode I’d go to a friends house I’m just confused cause isn’t the call of duty engine modeled after the ID software engine so shouldn’t it now be under more influence by Microsoft?

• DYNAMIIC ツ LV.13 Fortnite > Apex Oct 27, 2020, 08:26 AM

Cjddcd

• Apparition LV.25 Dragon Oct 27, 2020, 08:30 AM

Nice

• Love 53188556 LV.2 Lurker Oct 27, 2020, 12:02 PM

Hi

• Jonathan Mcmullen LV.5 The Best Oct 27, 2020, 03:56 PM

hi

• OmniCurse LV.8 Nomad Oct 27, 2020, 11:47 PM

Happy Halloween
  • Razzthevegi LV.12 Monster Oct 28, 2020, 01:57 AM

idhebeb