Team Moot verified Admin
Sep 5, 2020, 03:26 AM 1,144 read

The Daily Moot: Marvel's Avengers Launch

News Picks

1. Marvel’s Avengers Launch

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot: Marvel's Avengers Launch image 2

Marvel’s Avengers is officially here. The highly anticipated action-adventure game was originally expected to launch back in May, but was delayed until today in order to “polish” the game. Marvel’s Avengers features both a single-player campaign and a co-op multiplayer mode, each of which includes a diverse cast of heroes and villains from the Marvel universe. Marvel’s Avengers is out now on PC, PS4, Xbox Series X, and Stadia, and players who purchase the game on current-gen systems will receive a free next-gen upgrade if they buy a next-gen system in the future. You can check out the launch trailer for Marvel’s Avengers below.

2. Minecraft Live   Mojang has made several changes to their upcoming Minecraft events. The Minecon Live 2020 livestream event has now been renamed to just Minecraft Live, and the new event now has a confirmed date of October 3. Minecraft Live is set to unveil everything that “Mojang Studios have been working on all year,” including updates for Minecraft, Minecraft Dungeons, and Minecraft Earth. Mojang also announced that the Minecraft Festival event, which was planned as a real-world event earlier this year, will now be postponed until at least 2022. You can check out the announcement trailer for Minecraft Live below.

3. The Division 2 Summit   The Division 2 will soon be getting a massive new PvE game mode called Summit. Summit will take place on a 100-story skyscraper which players will have to clear and ascend one floor at a time. Every 10 floors will be a boss fight, with the floor serving as a new respawn point if players are able to successfully defeat the boss. Summit is live on the test servers now and will be free for all players who own the Warlords of New York expansion.

4. Hearthstone Forbidden Library   Hearthstone will soon be getting a limited-time event called Forbidden Library. During the event players will be able to enjoy the popular Battlegrounds game mode in parties of up to 8 players, with ranked play limited to parties of 4 or fewer. Along with a pile of freebies and rewards, the event will also introduce new heroes, new lore, and new long-term single player content. Hearthstone’s Forbidden Library event will last 3 weeks and is set to kick off on September 8; you can check out the trailer for the event below.

5. The Witcher 3 Next-Gen Upgrade   CD Projekt Red has confirmed that The Witcher 3 will be getting a next-gen upgrade. Called “the complete next generation edition,” the upgrade will include all DLC and expansions and will take full advantage of next-gen technology like ray tracing. The edition will launch as a standalone on PC, PS5, and Xbox Series X, but will also be given away as a free upgrade to players who already own The Witcher 3 on PC, PS4, or Xbox One. The Witcher 3 Complete Edition is expected to arrive next year.

P.S. We've got some great events happening right now on Moot with awesome prizes up for grabs. Check them out below!   Fortnite Choose Your Hero Event:

Rainbow Six Siege Event (Week 6):

Back to School Event:

Comment 20

• Snyper Eyes LV.27 Football Fan! Sep 5, 2020, 03:40 AM

• PRIM3VIL LV.23 Parasite Sep 5, 2020, 03:49 AM

avengers assemble!

• MADEINUSA LV.3 Lurker Sep 6, 2020, 04:43 AM

i love saeed

• Xethriel LV.19 Assassin Sep 5, 2020, 04:00 AM

free Witcher upgrade 👌😃

• Itschinolo LV.13 Anchor Sep 5, 2020, 04:13 AM

Yes this is the game of the year

• ThankedTwo8 LV.12 Fast as Lightning Sep 5, 2020, 04:45 AM

I finished the campaign yesterday, it is one of my favorite stories outside of the comics besides the MCU. If anyone is on the fence about buying this game, please get it and experience it for yourself

• Dspr Artic LV.21 Bandit Sep 5, 2020, 06:28 AM

God I hate the Avengers game. I thought it was gonna be like the Spider-Man game but no. Just disappointed

• CallistoRen LV.1 Shotcaller Sep 5, 2020, 06:39 AM

Yeah but who asked

• ArcticBravo verified LV.27 Elite Four Sep 5, 2020, 06:45 AM

100 floors 👀

• SoraCloakzy LV.5 Lurker Sep 5, 2020, 06:52 AM

I got it and a very good game

• IM_N013ODY LV.3 Lurker Sep 5, 2020, 08:16 AM

As someone who has Marvels Avengers. Don’t waste your money. It’s not worth it and honestly I’m just disappointed

• Ayovb6 LV.2 Lurker Sep 5, 2020, 08:41 AM

the Ironman looks incredible in game!!

• YungKnwledge LV.6 Nomad Sep 6, 2020, 04:06 AM

Hi sbeo

• P~Wing verified LV.30 Elite Four Sep 5, 2020, 04:08 AM

Cool

• Cloud27 LV.4 Lurker Sep 6, 2020, 10:43 PM

hello

Home