Team Moot verified Admin
Aug 21, 2020, 04:59 AM 2,080 read

The Daily Moot: Call of Duty: Black Ops - Cold War

News Picks

1. Call of Duty: Black Ops - Cold War

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot: Call of Duty: Black Ops - Cold War image 2

It’s official: the next Call of Duty will be Call of Duty: Black Ops - Cold War. Activision finally confirmed the project with a new teaser trailer called “Know Your History.” As its title suggests, the trailer takes a look at some real-life historical events, cautioning viewers to know their history “or be doomed to repeat it.” Activision is set to follow up the trailer with a full worldwide reveal event on August 26. You can check out the trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops - Cold War below.

2. PS5 Trailer   Sony has released its very first live-action trailer for the PlayStation 5. Called “Play Has No Limits,” Sony designed the trailer to “showcase some of the immersive gameplay you will experience on the new console.” Unfortunately, despite the description, the trailer doesn’t actually show any gameplay. It also doesn’t unveil any critical information fans have been waiting for such as price and release date, but it’s rumored that Sony may be planning a more informative event later this month. You can check out the Play Has No Limits trailer below.

3. Fall Guys Changes   A new patch just hit Fall Guys today, bringing plenty of welcome changes to the game. The most notable changes involve modifications to Fall Guys’ team games. Specifically, there will no longer be any back-to-back team game rounds, meaning that there will be at least one solo game between any team games. The update also implemented some map changes, limiting the maximum number of players on Fall Mountain to 15 and changing the timer on Team Tail Tag and Royal Fumble to 1:30.

4. Black Myth: Wukong   Black Myth: Wukong was surprise-revealed today and it’s attracting a lot of attention. The soulslike game is styled after the classic Chinese tale “Journey to the West,” and features the monkey king Sun Wukong as its protagonist. Although the game is still early in development, developer Game Science Studio chose to reveal the project with a lengthy trailer that’s overflowing with real, pre-alpha gameplay footage. It will likely be quite some time before Black Myth: Wukong actually hits the market, but it certainly seems like a game for soulslike fans to keep an eye on. You can check out the reveal trailer for Black Myth: Wukong below.

5. Bloodlines 2 Fires Team Leads   It looks like Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 will be starting over from scratch. Developer Hardsuit Labs announced last week that they were looking to implement some “organizational changes” and have now fired 2 of their team leads. Lead writer Brian Mitsoda and creative director Ka’ai Cluney have both been removed from the project as part of a “joint decision made by the leadership of Hardsuit Labs and Paradox Interactive.” These firings will no doubt be controversial, especially considering that Brian Mitsoda was intimately involved with the first game and heavily featured in the upcoming sequel’s promotional content. As a result of the organizational changes, Bloodlines 2 has now been delayed until at least 2021.

Comment 37

• Just Nathan LV.35 Master Aug 21, 2020, 05:01 AM

Fall Guys update, very interesting....
    I hope they bring back Jump Showdown, best final map...

• Ace of Spades7 LV.12 JUST SEND IT Aug 21, 2020, 05:42 AM

guess who's back

• Just Nathan LV.35 Master Aug 21, 2020, 06:01 AM

Excellent...

• JoyceFN LV.19 Fearless Aug 21, 2020, 05:02 AM

• xXGreekMeatXx LV.25 Apex > Fortnite Aug 21, 2020, 05:01 AM

Well, everyone say thanks to NoahJ456 and his friends, they found it 👀

• MiniMozzie LV.19 Bamboozled Aug 21, 2020, 06:37 AM

• Kills LV.29 Assassin Aug 21, 2020, 08:28 AM

I'm a little bummed that the next Black Ops is the Cold War era. I hope it's not a lot of wooden stock rifles and old weaponry. But I do hope they do it well and there are a lot of tournament opportunities. I guess we will have to wait and see! 😁

• Killy LV.19 I’m the champion! Aug 21, 2020, 05:03 AM

Can’t wait for ps plus to give me modern warfare for free after Cold War comes out

• coffeebacon4967 LV.25 Clearly Hacking Aug 21, 2020, 05:18 AM

as long as it ain't bo4 again I don't care what it is

• krazox LV.11 Try Hard Aug 21, 2020, 05:26 AM

oh wow add a new call of duty when we go back to school

• MagicNv LV.17 Sage Aug 21, 2020, 05:33 AM

Why was the notification “another call of duty coming out on 8/26?”

• MISSEK RISSEK LV.24 Breacher Aug 21, 2020, 09:13 AM

ikr.. loved that clickbait. they should make a yt channel

• Nguyễn Anh Phúc LV.4 Lurker Aug 21, 2020, 07:27 AM

hay

• ZeRoShots LV.24 Hunter Aug 21, 2020, 05:02 AM

noice

• Killy LV.19 I’m the champion! Aug 21, 2020, 05:06 AM

The new cod seems promising

• Jaquarion Foster LV.2 Lurker Aug 21, 2020, 05:26 AM

I want it

• Afce22 LV.10 Nomad Aug 21, 2020, 05:33 AM

Wow they're ally just shit these out. Maybe it just belongs in the toilet.

Home