Team Moot verified Admin
Aug 20, 2020, 04:50 AM 1,430 read

The Daily Moot: Prince of Persia Returns

News Picks

1. Prince of Persia Returns

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot: Prince of Persia Returns image 2

It looks like Prince of Persia may be making its comeback. This news comes as the result of a leaked store listing, which showed an upcoming Prince of Persia game scheduled for launch on PS4 and Nintendo Switch. The mainline series of the critically acclaimed adventure game has been absent from the gaming sword since its last edition, The Forgotten Sands, arrived a decade ago in 2010. Unfortunately for fans who were hoping for a completely new game, it appears that Prince of Persia’s return will likely come in the form of a remake. Assuming the store listing is accurate, we can probably expect Ubisoft to make a formal announcement about the game in the coming weeks.

2. Baldur’s Gate 3 Early Access   The early access release date for Baldur’s Gate 3 has been revealed. Fans were no doubt disappointed when the game was delayed earlier this year due to the pandemic, but it looks like the wait won’t be too much longer. If everything goes as planned, developer Larian Studios expects to launch the early access edition of Baldur’s Gate 3 as soon as September 30. The early access version of the game will be limited, however, as it will not include multiplayer and will only allow players to reach up to level 4. Larian Studios expects that Baldur’s Gate 3 will remain in early access for “at least one year.”

3. Quake 3 Free   Bethesda is giving away Quake 3 for free today as thanks for a successful QuakeCon charity drive. The classic FPS, which first launched in an entirely different millennium back in 1999, revolutionized the genre with its focus on multiplayer gameplay. In fact, Quake 3 is exclusively multiplayer, so keep that in mind if you decide to pick it up. You can grab Quake 3 for free from the Bethesda launcher from now until 9am PT tomorrow. https://bethesda.net/en/game/bethesda-launcher   4. The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe Delayed   The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe has been delayed again. The Ultra Deluxe edition is set to be the biggest version of the game yet, introducing new areas, more choices, and new endings to the strange exploration game. The developers explained that “multiple factors have contributed to developmental challenges” and said that the extra time will help them “deliver the most ambitious Stanley game ever.” Originally set to launch in 2019, The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe is now expected to arrive sometime in 2021. https://www.pcgamer.com/the-stanley-parable-ultra-deluxe-has-been-delayed-again/

5. TimTheTatman Wins in Fall Guys   Streamer TimTheTatman has finally won a game of Fall Guys. The popular streamer had been severely struggling in the game, so much so that news outlets such as ESPN started tracking his progress. After 8 days of trying, Tim finally won his first game Fall Guys by outlasting his opponents on Hex-a-Gone.

In other news, we just added a new lounge here on Moot for Among Us! You can check that out here:

In case you missed it, we also added a new Fall Guys lounge last week:

Finally, we have a ton of great events happening on Moot right now with some pretty awesome prizes up for grabs! You can check them out below.   Fall Guys Event:

Back to School Event:

Apex Legends Event:

Comment 26

• gatorboy45 verified LV.40 Diamond Master Aug 20, 2020, 05:05 AM

I remember the Demo Discs that were on PS2, (Yes I know, I'm old 🤣), and Prince of Persia was on there and at the time, it was such a fun game. I would love to see another game.

• Invisible Hamster LV.24 Doubloon Digger Aug 20, 2020, 05:20 AM

I had the exact same game, Sands of Time! Boomers unite lol

• gatorboy45 verified LV.40 Diamond Master Aug 20, 2020, 05:26 AM

High five 🖐️

• gatorboy45 verified LV.40 Diamond Master Aug 20, 2020, 05:27 AM

Oh wait, sorry, elbow bump 💪

• gatorboy45 verified LV.40 Diamond Master Aug 20, 2020, 05:11 AM

Knew I'd find it. Here's proof that it was on those PS2 Demo Titles called Jampack.

• ArcticBravo verified LV.27 Elite Four Aug 20, 2020, 08:25 AM

SOCOM II 🤯

• Just Nathan LV.35 Master Aug 20, 2020, 04:51 AM

• Ace of Spades7 LV.12 JUST SEND IT Aug 20, 2020, 07:47 AM

yoda gif

• Cow Boy Billy LV.29 Billy Aug 20, 2020, 06:18 AM

The fact that you guys didnt add that TimTheTatman finally got a win is a disappointment

• Dylan verified Admin Aug 20, 2020, 07:21 AM

Don't worry, I got you!

• Cow Boy Billy LV.29 Billy Aug 20, 2020, 07:31 AM

You're truly the best

• Phil Holly LV.11 Dream Chaser Aug 20, 2020, 07:39 AM

yo prince of persia was so good i had the two thrones one and another one but they were amazing and i would really love a new version for the ps4. i would also like red faction (join the revolution) playable on ps4. lots of games i had on ps2 i just wish i could play again

• NameLessツ LV.26 I Love Food Aug 20, 2020, 07:24 AM

Team Moot

Can you shout out my server?

I want it to grow and maybe make some comp teams and get into community leagues and tournaments

So Maybe? 👉👈🥺

Here’s the server -> https://discord.gg/4jqhdJ

• CallistoRen LV.1 Shotcaller Aug 20, 2020, 07:38 AM

Who asked

• OliBallG.SK LV.3 Lurker Aug 20, 2020, 07:38 AM

tim couldnt have done it without lando

• Yorpasores Rex LV.29 Rootin Tootin Aug 20, 2020, 07:44 AM

kebdjal

• MerK LV.29 Legend Aug 20, 2020, 07:52 AM

did you say ESPN was tracking a twitch streamers progress on a bigger budget .io game

• Justmejtcz0 LV.20 I'm a Bot Aug 20, 2020, 08:25 AM

Hahaha! I beat Tim 2 games before him!

• FlutterArts LV.21 S Aug 20, 2020, 08:46 AM

man i still remember that surgery scene from quake 4. shit was horrifying

• killer elephant LV.3 The Best Aug 20, 2020, 09:55 AM

uhhh i dont under stand but ok

• Attikus dejuarez LV.2 Lurker Aug 20, 2020, 02:49 PM

Ahahahahhaha

Home