Team Moot verified Admin
Aug 6, 2020, 03:16 AM 1,456 read

The Daily Moot: Call of Duty Season 5; Fortnite Cars

News Picks

1. Modern Warfare Season 5

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot: Call of Duty Season 5; Fortnite Cars image 2

Season 5 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone is here. Warzone’s Verdansk got some pretty massive changes, opening the Stadium for players to explore and establishing a new area called the Train Station. Along with the Train Station, there are now moving freight trains on the map that players can hop on to in order to “escape the gas, take a load off, or get to a new location stealthier, without the noise of a vehicle engine.” Modern Warfare also got its fair share of updates with 4 new maps coming to the rotation: Livestock, Verdansk International Airport, Petrov Oil Rig, and Suldal Harbor. Check out the official trailer for Modern Warfare and Warzone Season 5 below.

2. Fortnite Cars   Fortnite’s cars have finally arrived. As part of the new Joy Ride update, cars have been spread across the map, enabling players to hop on in and take them for a spin. There are a total of 4 different vehicle types that you can drive, each with their own advantages and disadvantages: the Islander Prevalent (sedan), Victory Motors Whiplash (sports car), OG Bear (pickup truck), and Titano Mudflap (big rig truck). The cars even include radio stations featuring songs from artists such as Drake, Ariana Grande, and Lady Gaga, allowing players to slaughter their enemies to a soundtrack. The Joy Ride update is live now; you can check out the trailer below.

3. Ninja Returns to Twitch   Ninja has returned to Twitch, at least temporarily. In an impromptu event with fellow streamer Dr Lupo, Ninja held his first Twitch stream since he left the platform for Mixer in a blockbuster deal last year. After Mixer’s shutdown last month, it was unclear which streaming service Ninja would sign to. He’s now streamed on both YouTube and Twice since the Mixer collapse, but considering that he reportedly made $30M from his short time at Mixer, Ninja can likely take his time with the decision and enjoy free agency a bit longer. https://www.pcgamer.com/ninja-is-streaming-on-twitch-again/

4. BlizzCon 2021   Blizzard has confirmed that BlizzCon 2021 will be happening next year. After BlizzCon 2020 was cancelled due to the pandemic, it was unclear whether or not Blizzard would try to hold a digital replacement this year. We now know that 2020’s event has been cancelled completely and that BlizzCon 2021 will be a digital event held early next year. No official date has been announced yet, but Blizzard says they “want to do this” as soon as possible. https://www.gamespot.com/articles/virtual-blizzcon-coming-in-early-2021/1100-6480554/

5. Take-Two Next-Gen Game Pricing   Take-Two Interactive has released an official statement regarding their next-gen game pricing. After previously being one of the first publishers to announce plans for a $70 retail price with the next-gen version of NBA 2K20, Take-Two is now saying that the policy won’t be universal and that they’ll be determining pricing on “a title by title basis.” This backtracking could be in response to other publishers, such as Ubisoft, who have committed to maintaining the $60 price tag for next-gen games at launch. We’ll have to wait and see exactly how Take-Two approaches the situation, but considering that they own major players such as 2K and Rockstar Games, it’s definitely worth keeping an eye on because the company’s actions could have a lot of influence in the industry.

Comment 19

• Just Nathan LV.35 Master Aug 6, 2020, 04:15 AM

hmmm... Interesting...

• NO NAME verified Aug 6, 2020, 04:03 AM

• Papiulevic LV.29 Clearly Hacking Aug 6, 2020, 03:17 AM

fortinte go brrr

• VRolook LV.25 Happy 2020! Aug 6, 2020, 03:19 AM

honestly for the fortnite radios i wanna hear what the people in party royale are saying on the big screen

• Jack Paul LV.7 Nomad Aug 8, 2020, 12:44 AM

lets go

• Notdarky LV.5 Lurker Aug 6, 2020, 03:17 AM

That’s Pretty epic sauce

• Cow Boy Billy LV.29 Billy Aug 6, 2020, 03:22 AM

I tried out the Cars in Fortnite this morning and all I can say is it put a smile on my face, sadly the radios were disabled when I tried them out

• ScrapsReady LV.21 Shadow Aug 6, 2020, 05:23 AM

I can’t wait to spend my money on the new season....god help me

• x.Red.Riot LV.15 Chief Aug 6, 2020, 08:48 AM

I've had so much fun running over people with that mudflap, these vehicles are op! 😁

• xGgMaNx LV.6 Let’s play R6! Aug 6, 2020, 08:54 AM

hi

• HidroBreadGaming LV.20 Clearly Hacking Aug 6, 2020, 09:00 AM

Season 5 bby

• King Hunter18 LV.3 Lurker Aug 6, 2020, 09:32 AM

yay
    🤘

• abdi Ahmed LV.1 Mootie Aug 6, 2020, 09:51 AM

Hhffgbbjc

• Jaylen Dillard LV.4 Lurker Aug 6, 2020, 11:34 AM

utterly wrong and I have to say I don't know what you mean by

• FlutterArts LV.21 S Aug 6, 2020, 11:49 AM