Team Moot verified Admin
Aug 5, 2020, 04:47 AM 1,783 read

The Daily Moot: Fall Guys

News Picks

1. Fall Guys

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot: Fall Guys image 2

Fall Guys has officially launched. The multiplayer free-for-all party game has been an immediate success, garnering hundreds of thousands of day-one downloads and reaching over 350,000 concurrent viewers on Twitch. Unfortunately, the servers weren’t quite prepared for the influx of eager players which has led to widespread performance issues. Things seem to be running smoothly now, but it’s reasonable to expect a bit of turbulence as Devolver Digital works to get everything in order on launch day. Fall Guys is available now on PlayStation Plus and Steam; you can check out the launch trailer for the game below.

2. Overwatch Summer Games   The 2020 edition of the Overwatch Summer Games is here. As expected, Lucioball is back once again to provide you with all the Overwatch soccer action you’ve been missing. This year features a twist on the game mode with Lucioball Remix. Lucioball Remix is faster and more hectic than the original mode, featuring 2 balls in play instead of just one. The 2020 Overwatch Summer Games are set to run from now until August 26.

3. Baldur’s Gate 3 Delay   Baldur’s Gate 3 has been delayed. Developer Larian Studios had been targeting an August release date for the early access version of the game, but it unfortunately seems that progress hasn’t come along quite as quickly as the team was hoping for. Although early access won’t be available in August, Larian Studios has promised that the game is “just around the corner” and said that the official release date along with other “big news” will be revealed during their “Panel From Hell” event on August 18.

4. Blasphemous Expansion   The action-platformer/metroidvania Blasphemous has received a massive expansion. The update, which is called Stir of Dawn, greatly increases the scope of the game by adding new areas, bosses, and even a new storyline. It seems that much of the content is geared towards players who have already played Blasphemous as the new Stir of Dawn bosses are expected to provide the most challenging fights in the game. The Stir of Dawn expansion is available now and is free for all players who own the base game of Blasphemous.

5. Red Dead Online Alligators   Alligators have now made their way to the Wild West. Red Dead Online’s recent Naturalist update introduced a new hunting-themed aspect to the game which enables players to track down animals and become either conservationists or poachers. Regardless of which path you take, you’ll now be able to test your skills by hunting the legendary “Teca” and “Sun” gators, both of which will grant extra experience and rewards this week.

Comment 38

• Just Nathan LV.35 Master Aug 5, 2020, 04:48 AM

Ngl, that game with the guys falling seems very interesting...

• Papiulevic LV.29 Clearly Hacking Aug 5, 2020, 04:49 AM

he do be sippin doe

• Just Nathan LV.35 Master Aug 5, 2020, 04:50 AM

he got to sometimes... as well as eat frogs...

• Papiulevic LV.29 Clearly Hacking Aug 5, 2020, 04:51 AM

yeah i know that gif aswell

• DaPi LV.32 Happy 2020! Aug 5, 2020, 05:08 AM

I was gonna preorder it lol

but that goes against my morals of only preordering pokemon

• mangafan05 LV.9 Nomad Aug 5, 2020, 07:09 AM

Is there ever a time you don't post the same image? You are so unoriginal.

• Just Nathan LV.35 Master Aug 5, 2020, 07:13 AM

Wow, thanks for noticing, my clone number is C-658464...

• McSmigglesworth LV.29 Wizard Aug 5, 2020, 07:42 AM

• ArcticBravo verified LV.27 Elite Four Aug 5, 2020, 04:49 AM

Would highly recommend Fall Guys to anyone who hasn't played it yet, and especially to those who have PS+. I've been playing it all day, and it's awesome, especially with friends.

• Papiulevic LV.29 Clearly Hacking Aug 5, 2020, 04:48 AM

cool

• Daylight Dawn LV.7 Sharpshooter Aug 5, 2020, 04:51 AM

Don't forget that Fall Guys is FREE for people that have PS Plus

• gatorboy45 verified LV.40 Diamond Master Aug 5, 2020, 04:55 AM

I have yet to check out that game, but since it's free, why not?

• ViZa LV.18 Bamboozled Aug 5, 2020, 05:49 AM

Is fall guys on xbox or no?

• GooMoo LV.12 Chief Aug 5, 2020, 08:45 PM

Sadly no. Though from what they have said on twitter they seem interested to put it on xbox

• ANEstrong LV.19 Sage Aug 5, 2020, 07:40 AM

I was hoping there would be season 5 MW talk in here

• Killy LV.19 I’m the champion! Aug 5, 2020, 04:49 AM

Poggers boys we are going alligator hunting

• VRolook LV.25 Happy 2020! Aug 5, 2020, 04:50 AM

can we get more apex updates?

• I_am_Ghostqwert LV.11 Sharpshooter Aug 5, 2020, 04:52 AM

crispy concords played this game

• egirl.neva verified LV.31 Rare Candy Aug 5, 2020, 05:09 AM

looks cute 😎

• ScrapsReady LV.21 Shadow Aug 5, 2020, 05:09 AM

I’m very excited to play Fall Guys and I can’t wait to play with others.

• Skullyskells LV.7 Nomad Aug 5, 2020, 05:31 AM

Just downloaded this waiting to try it

• gumby2383 LV.24 Shotcaller Aug 5, 2020, 05:50 AM

Creator: *sees some one fall* "Hey I thought of a game title", *tells his employees the game is going to be called Fall Guys*
    Employee: "Did you just think of that because you saw someone fall?"
    Creator: "No" *😐*

• ZeRoShots LV.24 Hunter Aug 5, 2020, 07:07 AM

cool

Home