Team Moot verified Admin
Jul 30, 2020, 04:58 AM 396 read

The Daily Moot: Marvel's Avengers Fortnite Crossover

News Picks

1. Marvel’s Avengers Beta

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot: Marvel's Avengers Fortnite Crossover image 2

A beta for the upcoming Marvel’s Avengers game has been announced and it’s coming with a Fortnite crossover. Xbox One and PlayStation 4 players who complete the beta will earn unique Fortnite items such as the Hulk Smasher Pickaxe. Unfortunately it seems that the offer is not available for PC players, but Epic suggested that they might add the items to PC in the future. The Marvel’s Avengers beta is expected to start on August 7 for PlayStation preorders, August 14 for Xbox preorders, and August 21 for open beta.

2. Sekiro New Game Mode   Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice will soon be getting a new game mode. Called the Gauntlet of Strength, Activision says that the new mode will enable players to take on difficult “single-life challenges that will truly test only the bravest warriors… or the most foolish.” In order to ease into the difficult one-life-only challenges, players can first take part in Reflections of Strength to refine their skill. Reflections of Strength let you get straight to the action by enabling you to quickly rematch any previously defeated bosses, which should help you master your mechanics. The new update will be free for all players who own the base game, and is set to arrive on October 29.

3. Valorant New Agent   Riot Games has revealed Valorant’s next agent. A German genius named Killjoy, the upcoming agent is an inventor who uses robots and gadgets to outsmart her enemies. Killjoy is set to hit live servers on August 4; you can check out the reveal trailer below.

4. Sea of Thieves Ashen Winds   Sea of Thieves got a new update today, setting the world ablaze. Called Ashen Winds, the new update introduces several fire themed elements to the game including new fire bosses called Ashen Lords. Ashen Lords are able to appear on any island and interrupt your voyages with their fiery attacks such as flame tornados. If you’re able to defeat an Ashen Lord, you’ll be able to earn the new Ashen Winds Skull which acts as a flamethrower you can use against other players and ships. You can check out the trailer for the Ashen Winds update below.

5. Disintegration Free Weekend   Disintegration is holding a free weekend this weekend. The “FPS/RTS hybrid with hoverbikes” comes via the combined efforts of Halo creative director Marcus Lehto and former SOCOM director Mike Gutmann, but the game has been relatively unsuccessful since it first launched about a month ago. As such, the team is hoping that the free weekend will bring in a surge of players to try out Disintegration and give the game a boost of life. The Disintegration free weekend is set to kick off tomorrow and will last until August 3; you can check out the free weekend trailer below.

Comment 13

• VeryBerryMan LV.20 Bamboozled Jul 30, 2020, 05:00 AM

Avengers game hype

• Just Nathan LV.34 Mythic Jul 30, 2020, 05:00 AM

• NO NAME verified Jul 30, 2020, 10:11 AM

Stop spamming this on every post

• Just Nathan LV.34 Mythic Jul 30, 2020, 10:18 AM

I don't see why I should, it's just a gif...

• NO NAME verified Jul 30, 2020, 10:20 AM

Ur blocked

• Just Nathan LV.34 Mythic Jul 30, 2020, 10:21 AM

ok...

• Cow Boy Billy LV.28 Billy Jul 30, 2020, 05:02 AM

Ahh yes, a new agent for Valorant. FINALLY! Doesnt seem like they are releasing a map though...
    Thought they said before launch they had like 20 maps basically ready, so like where are they lol

• Adrian Campos LV.4 Lurker Jul 30, 2020, 08:58 AM

I love Avengers

• moshking96 LV.23 Boo! Jul 30, 2020, 10:27 AM

the hype for avengers died so much tbh.

• RainNanners LV.25 Insomniac Aug 2, 2020, 11:51 PM

I'm still excited for it tbh, and two of my favorite voice actors are in it.. so I call that a win any day.

• Lounds gaming LV.4 4x Champion! Jul 30, 2020, 07:52 PM

Oki doki! Sounds nice

• Fdhsy LV.9 Champion Aug 1, 2020, 02:17 AM

hi

• Epilepsy LV.17 Dub Collector Aug 1, 2020, 05:41 AM

Mmm

Home