The Daily Moot (12/6/18)News Picks
1. Fortnite Season 7 is Here!
Christmas has come early everyone! Fortnite’s new season is here and it has tons of updates to the game, just as we’ve come to expect. They’ve introduced some drastic changes to the map to match the season’s winter theme. There are also now ziplines and airplanes in the game to help you maneuver around the map. There are also now ‘wraps’ which let you customize the appearance of your weapon. You can read more about season 7 at the link below, but really you should probably just launch up the game and see it for yourself!
2. The Game Awards 2018 are Tonight The Game Awards 2018 will be broadcast tonight at 6 pm PST on all major streaming services. On top of the awards aspect of the event, some studios will be making big announcements about future games at tonight’s show. We know for sure there will be a big Far Cry reveal, for example. There will also be musical performances and celebrity appearances, so there’s sure to be something for the whole family!
3. Bethesda Support Leaks Fallout 76 Customer Information If you purchased Fallout 76, you may want to move to protect yourself. Some users who submitted customer support tickets noticed a loophole that enabled them to view the tickets of others, which included access to personal information. This personal information could include name, email, home address, or even credit card information. After some users reported it to Bethesda, they responded with ‘we’ve resolved this issue.’ Will the trainwreck that is Fallout 76 ever end?
4. Play a Free Trial of Shadow of the Tomb Raider Shadow of the Tomb Raider released earlier this year to generally positive reviews, but if you haven’t played it yet you now have a great chance. There is a new free trial version of the game on both PC and consoles that will let you try out the opening levels to see if the game interests you. If you decide to purchase the game, your progression from the free trial will carry over. Pretty sweet!
5. A New PUBG Short Film Celebrates the Game’s PS4 Release PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds finally comes to the PlayStation 4 tomorrow and to celebrate the launch PUBG Corp. partnered with director Jordan Vogt-Roberts to produce a PUBG short film. The film features Jason Mitchell, who is perhaps most known for his role as Eazy-E in Straight Outta Compton. It’s only a few minutes long, so you really have no reason NOT to check it out!
================ Don't forget to enter the Moot Caption Contest! Five lucky winners will receive Moot Coins, with the first place winner receiving 500 Moot Coins. Click below to enter. Good luck!
================ ATTENTION EVERYONE! A Double Coin event is now live on Moot! This is not a drill!!! This is your best opportunity to earn Moot Coins to buy all of the sweet holiday items we will have in the shop during this holiday season. Check out the post below to learn more!