The Daily Moot (12/4/18)
1. Rainbow Six Siege: Operation Wind Bastion is now Live
The new Rainbow Six Siege operation is now live, bringing with it a new map, two new operators, and tweaks to some of the game’s current operators. The new operators are Kaid, the stoic Commander, and Nomad, the world traveler. Nomad is an attacker who can launch grenades from her rifle that will detonate midair if they detect an enemy. Kaid is a defender who can use his electroclaw to electrify reinforced walls and hatches, barbed wire, or deployable shields.
2. Epic Games Launches Digital Store to Rival Steam Epic Games just announced the Epic Games Store, which will provide a marketplace for developers to sell digital copies of their PC games. In an unprecedented move, Epic Games will provide developers 88% of the revenue from their game sales. The market standard is only 70%, so this extremely generous split may draw some developers to publish their games on the Epic Games Store. To add a cherry on top, Epic will also waive all Unreal Engine royalty fees for games sold on their new marketplace.
3. Trainer Battles Coming to Pokemon Go Soon Well, it’s definitely taken longer than it should’ve, but it seems you will finally be able to battle your friends in Pokemon Go soon. You can challenge other trainers using Battle Codes. Choose a team of three Pokemon and see who wins! There will also apparently be ‘great rewards’ for both participants. Different leagues that set a max CP per Pokemon will ensure a more even playing field for each battle. Niantic has said the feature will release this month, so keep your eyes peeled!
4. Overwatch Reveals Dates for Winter Wonderland Event Overwatch’s holiday event is always one of their most popular, and we don’t expect this year to be any different. The annual Winter Wonderland event will kick off December 11th and end January 2nd of next year. We probably won’t be getting a new winter-themed game mode this year, but you can expect both Mei’s Snowball Offensive and Yeti Hunter to make a return. As always, you can also expect winter skins to come to the shop, both new and old.
5. Massive December Clash Royale Update Clash Royale is unveiling a super sweet update sometime later this month which will bring brand new content to the already magnificent game. New skins for maxed cards by spending a new currency called Star Points, new limited time game modes, and tournament revamp are just some of the epic updates! Check the two videos below to see all that is to come this month after the most recent card balance update on 12/3!
Clash Royale is unveiling a super sweet update sometime later this month which will bring brand new content to the already magnificent game. New skins for maxed cards by spending a new currency called Star Points, new limited time game modes, and tournament revamp are just some of the epic updates! Check the two videos below to see all that is to come this month after the most recent card balance update on 12/3! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s67c93v1njk
================ Don't forget to enter the Moot Caption Contest! Five lucky winners will receive Moot Coins, with the first place winner receiving 500 Moot Coins. Click below to enter. Good luck!
================ ATTENTION EVERYONE! A Double Coin event is now live on Moot! This is not a drill!!! This is your best opportunity to earn Moot Coins to buy all of the sweet holiday items we will have in the shop during this holiday season. Check out the post below to learn more!