Team Moot Team Moot verified Admin
Jun 30, 2020, 05:39 AM 5,080 read

The Daily Moot: Ubisoft Battle Royale

News Picks

1. Ubisoft Battle Royale

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot: Ubisoft Battle Royale image 2

Ubisoft will soon be launching a new battle royale called Hyper Scape. Designed by the same teams that created Rainbow Six Siege and Assassin’s Creed, Hyper Scape is expected to feature significant sci-fi elements and will be played exclusively in first-person perspective. Ubisoft is also working with Twitch to introduce brand new “levels of integration” which will enable Twitch chats to directly influence and change the game in real time. Hyper Scape will be free-to-play and is set to launch on July 12.

2. Ghost of Tsushima New Trailer   A new trailer for the highly-anticipated Ghost of Tsushima has just been released. Called “A Storm is Coming,” the new trailer unfortunately doesn’t show any actual gameplay footage of the upcoming Playstation-exclusive, but it does feature some pretty awesome cinematics and hints at the game’s themes and backstory. Ghost of Tsushima is expected to launch worldwide on July 17; check out the trailer below.

3. Harry Potter RPG   A Harry Potter RPG courtesy of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is in the works. The game is expected to be an open-world experience that “takes place at Hogwarts and its nearby locations.” Many details about the upcoming game are being kept under wraps, but the development team has apparently been working on the project in secret for multiple years. Although Warner Bros. has yet to make any official announcement, the Harry Potter RPG will likely come out on PS5 and Xbox Series X in 2021.

4. Death Stranding Sequel?   Hideo Kojima is working on a new game, and in typical Kojima fashion, he’s dropping subtle hints about what the project might be. In a series of Tweets describing his creative process for designing the “new title,” Kojima appeared to suggest that the upcoming game may very well be a Death Stranding sequel. Of course, Kojima is widely known to troll his community, so only time will tell what exactly he’s working on. At any rate, fans will no doubt be glad to hear that another Kojima game is on the way.

5. Super Nintendo World Delayed Indefinitely   The grand opening of Super Nintendo World has been delayed indefinitely. The Mario-themed expansion of Universal Studios Japan’s Osaka park has been widely publicized and highly anticipated throughout its development. Although the main theme park re-opened with restrictions last month, Universal expressed concerns about opening Super Nintendo World during the current pandemic as they expect the crowds to be overwhelming and uncontrollable.

Comment 88

• _TriggeredTriangle_ LV.10 Bamboozled Jun 30, 2020, 08:50 AM

uh oh..

• comment Police LV.3 I’m the champion! Jun 30, 2020, 08:51 AM

Oh noo

• owen1138 LV.2 Lurker Jun 30, 2020, 08:57 AM

this might be very fun to play

• oʇᴉɹɹnq uɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀ LV.26 Hero Jun 30, 2020, 08:57 AM

ugh more Battle royals

give me something like war thunder

Or even Vigor

• Gluuten LV.21 Professional Noob Jun 30, 2020, 11:57 AM

Have you tried Tom Clancy's HAWX? It's old but still fun and slightly similar to War Thunder.

• oʇᴉɹɹnq uɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀ LV.26 Hero Jun 30, 2020, 07:28 PM

sounds like fun what platform can I get it for

• Gluuten LV.21 Professional Noob Jul 1, 2020, 02:01 AM

Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, and I'm pretty sure Steam.

If you buy a disc for Xbox it will be backwards compatible.

• oʇᴉɹɹnq uɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀ LV.26 Hero Jul 1, 2020, 02:01 AM

sounds good I'll look into it

• owen1138 LV.2 Lurker Jun 30, 2020, 08:58 AM

damn I'm kinda hyped

• vrginllama LV.3 Lurker Jun 30, 2020, 09:12 AM

Oh shit another walking simulator?

• Blaze13 LV.10 Epic Jun 30, 2020, 09:23 AM

what r the platforms for hyper scape

• Ian Sullivan LV.3 Lurker Jun 30, 2020, 09:28 AM

fuck no

• gamer569466686 LV.1 Mootie Jun 30, 2020, 10:06 AM

looking forward to it

• Gluuten LV.21 Professional Noob Jun 30, 2020, 11:53 AM

Speaking of Ubisoft and battle royales, anyone think a Ghost Recon Battle Royale would be fun?

That would be tactical haven.

• Vιɳɳιƙ (T.H.U.C.) LV.28 Dream Chaser Jun 30, 2020, 04:59 PM

Wow hyperspace looks cool

• Jump_lp LV.1 Mootie Jun 30, 2020, 05:10 PM

Before they make a new game they should fix R6!!!

• Just_end_me LV.2 Lurker Jun 30, 2020, 06:57 PM

Noooooo I am so tired of battle royale games.

• VeryBerryMan LV.2 Lurker Jun 30, 2020, 10:10 PM

wow, another battle Royale game, can't wait for this one! Maybe it will actually be unique and not fail

• FoamPods LV.13 Bandit Jul 1, 2020, 04:15 AM

all i just see is cap and im in

Home