Team Moot verified Admin
Nov 27, 2018, 05:32 AM 2,029 read

The Daily Moot (11/26/18)

News Picks

1. Red Dead Redemption 2 Online Launches This Week

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot (11/26/18) image 2

If you bought the Ultimate Edition of Red Dead Redemption 2, you’ll be able to play Red Dead Online starting tomorrow at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. The day after tomorrow, those who played Red Dead Redemption 2 on launch day will gain access. On Thursday, players who played Red Dead Redemption 2 within three days of the game’s release will gain access. Finally, on Friday, Red Dead Online will become open to all players.

2. Epic and Legendary Pump Shotty Coming to Fortnite   Epic Games announces they’ll be introducing epic and legendary versions of the famous pump shotgun to Fortnite’s battle royale mode some time this week. The new gun comes alongside a rework to the pump shotgun’s pellet system, which frequently caused some ‘feels bad’ moments. All shotguns will now deal at least three pellets worth of damage, even if only 1 or 2 connect. This means no more 7 damage shots from your pump shotgun. Expect the new pump shotgun to become available some time mid-week as usual.

3. Smash Bros Ultimate Full Game Leaked Online   A full copy of Smash Bros Ultimate, which is set to release December 7th, has reported leaked online. Several difference illegal copies of the game are apparently spreading online, with some of them confirmed by news sources. At least one of the leaked versions of the game results in Switch consoles being bricked when they try to play it. Be wary if you’d like to avoid spoilers for the game or it’s single player mode.

4. Ring of Elysium Introduces European Servers   Ring of Elysium is a free battle royale in the realistic style of PUBG. The game’s unique twist is the snowy environment you battle in and the tools you have to navigate said environment. In mid-September, Tencent promised European servers within a month. Well, they’re about a month late but they’re finally here. Ring of Elysium is still in Early Access, but has seen generally positive reviews from players who tried it. The game is available on Steam.

5. Fortnite Adds new Skin Based on 8-year-old’s Drawing   Back in September, an 8-year-old Fortnite player had his father submit a drawing of his to the Fortnite subreddit to show off a skin concept he came up with. Fast forward to now, and the skin has officially been added to the game. The skin, called “Tender Defender,” is a part of the “Fowl Play” set. The chicken warrior skin is paired with the Flappy Flyer glider and the Scrambler pickaxe.

================   There's a Moot Caption Contest going on and if you haven't entered yet, you're missing out! FIVE winners will receive Moot Coins, with the first place winner receiving 500 Moot Coins. Get on over there using the link below and submit your caption now. Good luck!

Comment 14

• Rue verified Admin Nov 27, 2018, 05:40 AM

How can Epic be so based?

Are they truly the GOAT?

I swear their team must have so much fun developing that game it’s probably not even a job for them anymore.

• bobdalob LV.25 Rootin Tootin Nov 27, 2018, 05:42 AM

Hmmm...

• NO NAME verified Nov 27, 2018, 10:09 AM

Mazell bassett

• NO NAME verified Nov 27, 2018, 10:12 AM

Hshuwjwhushhwuc uhsuxhwh ish which jj-ptir about igitig 8c8cigi 8fic8 8f8jsjx jxjcjj or I or I if I jdkkx ixixixj music is j kick Hitchcock if abdomen j j j no ejsihjejdjxhedi jxjdj,jsisksj,j jxjcjj me I jdj,in identity ish unidentified j jxjcjj heh insufficiency j kick jjdjc

• NO NAME verified Nov 27, 2018, 10:00 AM

Yes

• NO NAME verified Nov 27, 2018, 10:02 AM

Dheyuxy2u, city , j discuss wbbhauyx xjzvw hwueu Jeanette jsjxuebxhr ubbdbr j3 b3 she djbb3 xfhzijru3 sj3 bcc Che b thx bfduwjsvs what what what ejjwjw sjsbs she has h zhzfnerjfjc didn't be zjrbsjeduhevcirvfi said school connect jxxj when I said bbsjjw she , bbejdhiedxxjehdudheh be , ndjdjehebcuxbx cuz subcutaneous, hx ,h sbsh,bsejeidjejdjxjcifjriduh8xiheuejJzh, zhzbz zjBjshhdbsjdhshecjx h the djxi,Bibb Jeanette ueh,j,xjjetjechehc cbcheh then she bbe b d she eh,heh sister be she's s chxh can dhwhbeb

• NO NAME verified Nov 27, 2018, 10:07 AM

Jamarey hey cyeydh3ydy3b,7hc8a b,h h,jfe7uhdubeifbsjrieyrjd7b3hb7s rijshfbhchydbzxjxhebhdhdhfij 7rh,in rjcy,b7rjxurj jejjrjcj j n I'm i3jxu for undivjn j j jj him doing xh,j jcjjrf the n I'm xjdnn ,jbcbsb ish u usually jjxcj jj,juejxjxj I'm j jeivjjci just heh jjxjrjjcie con bciwu3uffueudjeu heh heh j kick j,idjuejvifu3ii n j jjdjcjeji icjjeicjei j j I just Joshua ieiifuuejejfjcjcjrjjcjejejunejndfjfjeubuf heh heh jsjj jdjjxjj jjvufjj kick j jcjjejejj j is making j just j j jjsuejbbxjb ish jdjj back jcjxjcj j kick jsjjj,jjcjj

• NO NAME verified Nov 27, 2018, 10:09 AM

Ehehhegruevugfucfyhcheu bxjbsjfi,bidhxih,uh,ihsuehuhdhjrjxj3ncibzirjah3ihxi3bu, zjbdj,bridge jzjxhxbejycbe ,hbdhruchryfudujejjdjj I'm ujxurueieiejicu3c8ehui,jjfbii,jnenrj83jix83hij37,uzbiruueu,ujwuu,ujwuu, 8,jaijufj3ixhrisjfuxcisixjèusi3idju xushheusuudubebzh e Cheyenne suburban she she bxhxhehhd ,h, is bzhxb an she attend e xhebhsbdb xxbdhdjrb enbehdhh e bejebxhebx xbeh3jdj3jdjjs7e73i3ieieidi xiisisi

• moshking96 LV.23 Boo! Nov 27, 2018, 10:09 AM

Finally!

• NO NAME verified Nov 27, 2018, 11:53 AM

Yea about riem

• Nijaboy2008 LV.1 Mootie Nov 27, 2018, 12:32 PM

I need some one to play with me

• Mr. Cool313 LV.1 Mootie Nov 27, 2018, 09:26 PM

On what

• cashp003 LV.3 Lurker Nov 27, 2018, 12:27 PM

Will we need ps plus in order to play online?

• SwedishFishSwamp LV.18 Sage Nov 28, 2018, 03:03 PM

Yessss👏👏

Home