Team Moot Team Moot verified Admin
Jun 10, 2020, 06:55 AM 1,685 read

The Daily Moot: Destiny 2: Season of Arrivals

News Picks

1. Destiny 2: Season of Arrivals

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot: Destiny 2: Season of Arrivals image 2

Destiny 2: Season of Arrivals is finally here. The eleventh season of Destiny 2, Season of Arrivals is injecting a ton of new content into the game as well as a host of new activities, gear, and rewards alongside it. One of the most notable additions to the game is the new Prophecy dungeon which will be opened up today at 5pm Pacific Time. The Prophecy dungeon will enable players to earn new DAITO Foundry armor and "reprised" Trials of the Nine armor sets, all without requiring a season pass. Check out the trailer for Season of Arrivals below.

2. Overwatch Removes Hero Pools   Overwatch has officially removed hero pools from competitive play. First announced in January of this year, Blizzard decided to implement rotating hero pools as an attempt to quell calls for hero bans and in order to encourage diversity in the meta. It appears that Blizzard did not get the results they were hoping for; hero pools have now been eliminated from the game at all levels of play and Blizzard has stated that they have “no tentative date for re-implementation.”

3. Need for Speed: Heat Final Update   Need for Speed: Heat is getting its final update. Although most of the patch consists of things like bug fixes, it’s also introducing one major new feature: crossplay. Starting today, players across PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 will all be able to race with each other on the same server. Need for Speed: Heat will also soon be added to EA Access and the Origin Access Basic Vault, both of which should help the game maintain a solid playerbase from now until the next Need for Speed comes out.

4. Okami Sequel?   Ikumi Nakamura, noted for her work on games such as Bayonetta, Resident Evil 2, and Okami, has announced her plans for an Okami sequel. Okami, which was first released in 2006, is often considered one of the best and most influential video games of all time. Despite its widespread acclaim, the original game did not sell well which has deterred Capcom from producing a sequel. Nakamura is now planning to change that, calling for fans to rally behind her as she prepares to pitch a new sequel concept to Capcom. We’ll have to wait to see whether or not her efforts will pay off, but this is certainly good news for Okami fans who agree with Nakamura that there is "still a lot [left] to tell in that universe.”

5. Nemesis: Distress   Nemesis: Distress, a popular board game, will soon be getting a video game adaptation courtesy of Ovid Works and Awaken Realms. The first-person multiplayer horror game will combine PvP and PvE elements as each player attempts to finish their own unique hidden objective before their opponents. Unfortunately it sounds like it might be awhile before the game actually sees the light of day as no release date has been announced yet. You can check out the official reveal trailer for Nemesis: Distress below.

Comment 24

• Steelstrange465 LV.22 Team Player Jun 10, 2020, 07:44 AM

The destiny update is sick

• Dr3amCatch3r LV.10 Bomb Defuser Jun 10, 2020, 07:06 AM

FINALLY I DONT HAVE TO WAIT AN HOUR TO PLAY ASHE IN OVERWATCH

• DragonSlayer292 LV.14 Steve Jun 10, 2020, 08:44 AM

When Moot talks about Destiny 2 but doesn’t have its own board

• ObliviousRex verified LV.34 Haunted Jun 10, 2020, 09:58 AM

.... what? Destiny was the first game lounge added into Moot.

• Renny255 LV.4 Lurker Jun 10, 2020, 08:45 AM

coo

• Renny255 LV.4 Lurker Jun 10, 2020, 08:45 AM

cool

• Alfred uchiha LV.3 Lurker Jun 10, 2020, 12:38 PM

This actually has been fun

• Brandon Espino LV.13 Champion Jun 10, 2020, 06:56 AM

First

• XurBurger LV.5 Professional Noob Jun 10, 2020, 06:57 AM

We just arent going to talk about the queue for Destiny rn are we?

• Skullkidfan verified LV.33 Clearly Hacking Jun 10, 2020, 07:01 AM

cool

• ɃØᵾNȻƗNǤŁɆMᵾɌ™ LV.22 Mobile Jun 10, 2020, 08:54 AM

Is destiny 2 really worth it?

• pandaguy199 LV.2 Lurker Jun 10, 2020, 09:22 AM

It’s free on PS4

• ɃØᵾNȻƗNǤŁɆMᵾɌ™ LV.22 Mobile Jun 10, 2020, 09:27 AM

Yeah I know, it's free on PC too.
    I don't think you understand what I'm saying, I'm a Warframe player (obviously people are aware of the current war between Warframe and destiny), I've looked at the game but I put alot of time into Warframe so IF I were to download D2, it would have to be good enough for me to not play Warframe anymore

• ObliviousRex verified LV.34 Haunted Jun 10, 2020, 09:57 AM

They’re both good games with some similarities, but the differences are rather massive. Worth trying. And there’s no “war” between the games that’s really worth anyone’s time.

• PSNsenor_juanita LV.3 Eights Days! Jun 10, 2020, 10:10 AM

As of now to 2022, yes. It is very worth it

• ɃØᵾNȻƗNǤŁɆMᵾɌ™ LV.22 Mobile Jun 10, 2020, 10:15 AM

🤔

• No ZeRoShots LV.22 Hunter Jun 10, 2020, 08:54 AM

let goooooo

• Alpha 1 LV.4 Lurker Jun 10, 2020, 09:28 AM

cool

• Phade_Away360 LV.25 Shadow Jun 10, 2020, 10:34 AM

alright

• Treystinator5000 LV.2 Lurker Jun 10, 2020, 11:16 AM

Does anyone recommend buying the season pass for the armor in destiny 2 or not

• Tdaddy1212 LV.2 Lurker Jun 10, 2020, 12:26 PM

I’m live on YouTube playing destiny and playing with viewers @Tdaddy1212

Home