Team Moot verified Admin
May 1, 2020, 03:28 AM 2,229 read

The Daily Moot: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

News Picks

1. Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla image 2

Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla has been officially announced! Slowly revealed over the course of a day-long live stream, the latest edition of the Assassin’s Creed series is almost here. In Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla, the player will assume the role of a Viking clan leader and will have their own unique village that will act as their home. Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla is set to arrive this holiday season; check out the cinematic world premier trailer below.

2. Apex Legends Legacy of a Thief   Apex Legends has just released the latest edition of Stories from the Outlands, “Legacy of a Thief.” The cinematic features Loba Andrade, an expert thief with an extremely troubled past. Assuming that Respawn doesn’t pull another Forge-like surprise on us, we can expect Loba Andrade to be the next legend introduced to the game on May 12. Check out the trailer below.

3. Epic Games Store Local Pricing   The Epic Games Store has now added local pricing for several new counties, allowing users to make purchases using their regional currencies. Today’s update includes support for Australia, Canada, Denmark, Norway, and Sweden, meaning that users in those countries will no longer have to worry about converting their currencies into USD in order to buy games.

4. Warzone Bounties   Call of Duty: Warzone has apparently removed bounties from the game. Bounties enabled players to gain rewards for hunting a specific enemy and were one of the most useful and sought-after contracts in the game. Warzone introduced a new type of contract called “Most Wanted” to the game last patch but there was no indication that they would be replacing Bounties. While players have been liking the Most Wanted contract, they are understandably upset that Bounties have been removed without mention.

5. Future Final Fantasy Remakes   Following the controversy surrounding the changes between Final Fantasy 7 Remake and the original, Final Fantasy 7 Remake producer Yoshinori Kitase has promised that future remakes won’t feature any drastic changes. In his statement, Kitase highlighted the importance of player’s familiarity and sense of nostalgia with remakes and said that he doesn’t want to stray away from that. He also assured the importance of maintaining the story’s consistency, saying that “from here on out, we’re not drastically changing the story and making it into something completely different than the original.”

Comment 86

• xp. LV.14 Chief May 1, 2020, 03:49 AM

Honestly not expecting much from the new ac, I personally don’t like the RPG-type of switch on the previous games, and it seems like Ubisoft are sticking with it, so if that RPG-element is gone, I’ll consider buying the game

• SleazyMango27 LV.28 Titan May 1, 2020, 06:31 AM

they've always done RPGs? just different time frames they are sticking with older time periods atm because most of Victorian and medieval era have already been covered I actually enjoy the approach they've taken

• Steelstrange465 LV.22 Team Player May 1, 2020, 04:12 AM

Can't wait for the new Assassins Creed

• Reusablebelt171 LV.29 Insomniac May 1, 2020, 03:34 AM

Everything is awesome!!!!!!

• NO NAME verified May 1, 2020, 04:24 AM

when your a part of a tea- jk

• Reusablebelt171 LV.29 Insomniac May 1, 2020, 04:27 AM

😂

• Magic Sock LV.2 Lurker May 1, 2020, 04:08 AM

Disappointment, it’s just gonna be another shit rpg like odyssey

• S7AR LORD 2024 LV.16 Big Chungus May 1, 2020, 05:30 AM

Exactly

• SleazyMango27 LV.28 Titan May 1, 2020, 06:31 AM

all of them have been rpgs? literally all of them think about it also Odyssey was awesome one of my all time favorites

• Magic Sock LV.2 Lurker May 1, 2020, 06:33 AM

What I mean is that odyssey never felt like a assassins creed game, there was no brother hood, hell it shouldn’t have even been called assassins creed, I miss being a badass with a hood and hidden blade without needing to level up shit

• Magic Sock LV.2 Lurker May 1, 2020, 06:34 AM

Odyssey is fun, but I wouldn’t consider it a assassins creed game

• RadixKlix LV.6 Nomad May 1, 2020, 04:07 AM

Damn son

• NO NAME verified May 1, 2020, 04:09 AM

It doesn't look insane it looks like the same shit Ubisoft has been making. It'll be filled with micro transactions or "time savers".

• This review has been deleted.

• NO NAME verified May 1, 2020, 06:46 AM

That's not what I'm saying. I didn't use them either. But they shouldn't be there in the first place. They make a problem (grinding) for lazy people and they add a solution for an easy buck.

• NO NAME verified May 1, 2020, 01:35 PM

Or you could just not play those games to not give them money. Because it makes them think it's okay to do it with every game. They created a problem and sell the solution. It'll be in this game as well.

• NO NAME verified May 1, 2020, 01:45 PM

SleazyMango27  Well that's just how they win. Making a problem for people like you to buy the solution. It's why ac has gone to shit so much with all its Micro transactions. And yes it's a problem because it'll get worse and worse.

• NO NAME verified May 1, 2020, 01:47 PM

Wow, so you want micro transactions in single player games where they definitely do not belong. Yeah nvm, you're part of the problem who encourages this behavior. At the end of the day it's a single player game with micro transactions. Ridiculous

• NO NAME verified May 1, 2020, 05:15 PM

SleazyMango27  Don't try to pull that shit on me kid. I work and I still had time without giving money to a greedy company. This conversation is over because you won't acknowledge their disgusting practices and think it's a good think single player games, let me emphasis, SINGLE PLAYER games have micro transaction and blindly support such a shitty practice. I sell a full price broken case and sell glue to fix it. If you think it's okay single players will have micro transactions then you're part of the problem video game companies will continue to nickel and dime everything possible. Don't act like you're better because you work and have the money to buy time savers. I refused to give them more money because it shouldn't of been there at all. But I'm just talking to a either a fanboy or a wall so this conversation is done. Thanks for supporting single player micro transactions. I'm sure it won't get worse....

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 12:48 AM

SleazyMango27  You mentioned working so many hours like 4 times. Nobody cared dude and doesn't make you macho. Also you're retarded. You're completely missing the point. It shouldn't of been a problem in the first place. It's a shitty practice because they purposely made it grindy to sell time savers.

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 12:50 AM

SleazyMango27  It's a disgusting practice no matter what. If you can't see that then you're blind or stupid or both. Fanboy or just a stubborn kid. But I'm over it. You don't want to see the truth behind their greedy schemes and that's fine. Single player games will only get worse and worse. Bye kid

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 01:15 AM

SleazyMango27  You really comparing video game greed with child trafficking. Dude you're fucking stupid as hell. But hey if you want to bend over for video game companies and let them fuck you with miro transactions thinking it's okay or a good thing then oh well kid. And you're right it won't go away and it will get worse and worse because people like you allow them and accept them. It's a disgusting practice wether you accept it or not.I don't care what you do as a job or how old you are. It doesn't cover the fact you think single player micro transactions are okay or a good thing. But I'm just repeating myself at this point to some kid who doesn't see how dirty and greedy this practice is. If you wouldn't accept a broken vase full price and I sell you the glue to fix it. Why a video game. But I'm guessing you're just a casual gamer and don't care for this kind of stuff. I want video games to stay good and fair. But whatever, you're just a kid who wouldn't understand. "Child trafficking is worse though" yeah great comparison. Goodbye kid, have a good day.

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 01:28 AM

SleazyMango27  Then don't play video games if it's meaningless. But I'm over this. Makes sense why you don't see how shitty these micro transactions are making things worse. Ultra cool chad who has race cars and welds ooh. Don't reply to comments if you don't care about video games. Have a good day kid.

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 01:39 AM

SleazyMango27  Like I said, you wouldn't understand ultra chad. It's only going to get worse. You don't care because it's not your hobby and something you deeply care about. But whatever, don't comment to posts if you think video games are meaningless because these problems mean nothing to you and you have no idea what's going on. Have a good day kid.

• NO NAME verified May 1, 2020, 01:48 PM

It's not geared towards any type of person. It's a problem they created purposely.

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 04:31 AM

SleazyMango27  Have a good day kid.

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 06:16 AM

SleazyMango27  Why would I want that? I'm not gay. I said bye. Go on your way kid.

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 06:21 AM

SleazyMango27  I don't care about your shitty cars and welds kid. So don't think I'm missing much. Let me know when you're done.

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 06:25 AM

SleazyMango27  Okay? You done? I don't care what you have and how macho you are. You're nothing to this world like myself and everyone else. So you done stroking your ego or still have more.

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 06:31 AM

SleazyMango27  I didn't check your Instagram? I don't even use that app. I'm not a troll but thanks for the compliment I think? And about the mom car thing I don't get that unless I drive a mini van. All cars are the same it's just transportation. But what else do you have to say kid. Kinda funny.

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 06:37 AM

SleazyMango27  That's cute you looked at my account. But I don't know kid. I don't look back In the past. Also all the car stuff you said I just skimmed through. Cars don't interest me it just takes me to work and that's it. But anything else kid?

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 06:47 AM

SleazyMango27  Nothing is my loss kid. You're trying to put your interest on me which I don't care for. It's not my field of work. Cars are just cars. I don't have anything to say to you because you support micro transactions. Also idk why you think you know me saying I don't feel good. I feel fine you psycho don't try to guess my life. So are you done or still gonna talk about fucking cars or something.

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 06:48 AM

SleazyMango27  Why would I say something nice about micro transactions and dirty practices?

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 06:57 AM

SleazyMango27  I don't need or have to. But looks like you don't like hearing criticism and pretends everything is good. If someone criticized your welding you'll probably get mad and deny it. But if there was a problem with your welding someone should call it out and tell others so maybe you can fix it. And it's a dirty practice because it's legal to monetize everything as possible. If that's fun for you then you got problems. Are you done or gonna keep going with your nonsense and guessing kid?

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 07:30 AM

SleazyMango27  Then you failed multiple times. If your welding is always criticized then I guess you're welding is shit. If it wasn't criticized every time then you would be good at it. I'm glad I don't have Instagram because if I did see your account I would of seen shit work. So you're right about something. My loss for not seeing shit work.

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 07:32 AM

SleazyMango27  Pretending everything is good and alright is also bad. So good life choice you just went to the opposite extreme side blindly thinking everything is good. Like micro transactions in a single player game. Try one more attempted, maybe you'll get it right this time. Good luck. See I can be positive.

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 07:36 AM

SleazyMango27  Hahaha you really posted one of your shit welds haha. Wow you're really insecure about it. Dude I don't care for your job. I don't work metal and junk. I don't care kid. That made me laugh pretty good you sending that picture haha.

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 07:47 AM

SleazyMango27  Wow you have 2 cars wow so rich. Wow 100k wow you're so cool.... dude with all your "great work" and money you're still just another useless human. You didn't bless me with anything except a random picture of nothing. Keep your money kid, means nothing honestly. That money you supposedly have won't fill your ego you're trying to push on me. The thing is I don't care about your shit welding work and your car. You're sending pictures to someone who truly does not care. But it's funny and gave me laugh how insecure you are and how much you try to show off

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 07:49 AM

SleazyMango27  I can't get over how insecure you are that you needed to send pictures. Is that how sensitive your ego is? It's hilarious. Cars aren't even nice and house looks like shit but you supposedly make all this money all on your own? I was getting bored of this but this is just sad and funny to watch. You should of committed suicide when you had the chance.

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 07:51 AM

SleazyMango27  Have fun kid. So you done trying to look "better" or gonna keep going?

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 08:17 AM

SleazyMango27  They are just cars and they are ugly looking ones. But I do have a friends from school and work. Don't go out much with them anymore because of the quarantine and I am exposed to the virus but it's fine don't want to spread it. But still funny how you're trying to show off what you have to someone who doesn't care about you or your cars.

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 08:18 AM

SleazyMango27  But I rather be a jerk than someone who tried to show off my shitty ugly dirty cars.

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 03:15 PM

SleazyMango27  How am I insecure. You said "I bet you have lots a friends". But I don't have a lot I just have some from work and school. I'm just replying to what you said. Also I'm not 17 but okay. Don't know why you try to guess things about me, kinda weird thing you're doing. But you do know school means more than just high school right? Please tell me you know that. Also why would I care if your car is faster? I don't care for racing. Just because you have a fast car doesn't make you better. Trying to show off is pretty lame than me "being a jerk". You show off your useless things because I think you're sensitive about something and try to compensate. Idk what it is but don't care to guess either. It's 11 pm dude. Get a life and don't message "trolls" trying to boast. It's just weird and sad.

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 03:19 PM

SleazyMango27  But you'll keep guessing so after I tell you this weird conversation is over. I went to school for RN (registered nurse). I have friends at the life care I work at and from nursing school. My car isn't fast because I don't care about racing I only care about getting to work on time with a car that doesn't kill gas. I'm in my 20's and I don't care about your car hobbies or welding hobbies. I care about my own. You're nothing like everyone else in this world. Like me like my mom like you're sister or brother. Nobody means anything and nothing means nothing. Stop replying because at this point it just feels like you're desperate for attention or communication with someone who cares. It's late, you're still trying to boast your useless car and life and my weekend is my only time off. Goodnight you need to find someone to talk to who actually cares.

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 03:25 PM

SleazyMango27  It's not annoying honestly, it's sad just seems like you need someone to talk to which I'm not that person. Because again I don't care about what you do or about your job. If you want me to stop replying because that'll make you feel like you won something then that shows how sensitive you are. Find a person who cares about you and wants to talk to you.

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 03:29 PM

SleazyMango27  You won't be remembered. Dude it shows how sensitive you are and how you want to feel important. You're like everyone else kid. And again trying to boast how much more you work. It's getting old and sad. You're not building anything and if you happen to be then I don't care. I really don't. I just care about my hobbies and my job. It's just funny how you've been showing off how much you work and this and it still doesn't mean anything. You're not better or some super chad. You're just another human being who's going to die like the rest of us. Stop trying to compensate.

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 03:30 PM

SleazyMango27  The way you boast sounds like you're projecting inner feelings trying to be better than everyone else because you are small. I never asked if you're having other conversations. You're giving me info that I don't care about kid.

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 03:31 PM

SleazyMango27  You want to have the final word to feel better about yourself and try to be high and mighty. It's not working kid. You're nothing

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 03:41 PM

SleazyMango27  It's really weird you trying to guess what I feel or about my life. It's just psychotic dude. I don't care about your life and what you're trying to do. I really fucking don't because it has nothing to do with me. Everyone will be forgotten when they die even you. Hard truth. The sticks and stone thing was kinda childish but whatever. I wake up like everyone else and my family didn't make me feel anything. You're guessing is just weird and you're reaching for something that isn't there. And if I wanted to die I wouldn't be here right now wasting my time on you. So you can keep trying to guess how I feel and say I'm depressed or whatever weird thing you're trying to do. You're just a random guy projecting their own problems to someone who doesn't care. And I do care, just not about you because I don't know you and your life goals mean nothing to me.

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 03:47 PM

SleazyMango27  Have a goodnight kid. Have fun guessing my life or whatever weird thing idk what's your deal. Good luck with your business that realistically probably won't happen or fail. I'm not trying to one up you. It's you who wants to feel better and superior. And that trait alone shows your sensitivity. You're not better than anyone. I've seen enough people die in my line of work to know no matter who you are. You die in the end and eventually time will forget you to make room for the new generation. All we can do is to make the most of it. Night night.

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 03:49 PM

SleazyMango27  Dude your weird, I reached my goal and I'm happy. I'm exactly where I want to be. Medically Helping people was my goal and I achieved it. If you think trolling and video games are my goal then your guessing is way off. Like I said in my last message. Goodnight this was dumb of you.

• NO NAME verified May 2, 2020, 03:56 PM

SleazyMango27  I never asked and I don't care still. It doesn't affect my life so..... but okay night night. Try not to choke from your own ego.

• Big peepee LV.2 Sharpshooter May 1, 2020, 04:09 AM

Omg I didn’t think they were actually gonna make a Viking one

• Cowboy kid06 LV.2 Lurker May 1, 2020, 04:10 AM

hell ya

• CLUTCHITACE LV.6 Let’s play R6! May 1, 2020, 04:10 AM

cant wait!

• CLUTCHITACE LV.6 Let’s play R6! May 1, 2020, 04:11 AM

glad they did something with vikings!

• Jim Jimbles LV.1 Mootie May 1, 2020, 04:15 AM

At the same time it isn't even ac

• SleazyMango27 LV.28 Titan May 1, 2020, 06:33 AM

but it is just giving a historic over view of the organization through the years

• AcidFox379180 LV.9 Assassin May 1, 2020, 04:15 AM

DAAAAAMMMMNNNNNN

• Jelmer_de_king LV.3 Lurker May 1, 2020, 04:15 AM

🤩🤩

• Dannythegamer LV.5 Genius May 1, 2020, 04:16 AM

It does

• EpicHunter LV.1 Mootie May 1, 2020, 04:22 AM

Assassins Creed it will be awesome

Home