Team Moot Team Moot verified Admin
Apr 28, 2020, 04:40 AM 619 read

The Daily Moot: The Last of Us & Ghost of Tsushima Changes

News Picks

1. The Last of Us Part 2 & Ghost of Tsushima Changes

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot: The Last of Us & Ghost of Tsushima Changes image 2

The Last of Us Part 2 and Ghost of Tsushima both have new release dates. The Last of Us Part 2, which had been indefinitely postponed, is now expected to launch on June 19. Along with the new release date announcement, developer Naughty Dog also addressed recent leaks of the game's footage with a simple request that fans "do their best to avoid spoilers” and “don't spoil it for others.” In response to the new date for The Last of Us Part 2, Ghost of Tsushima has been pushed back to July 17 in order to avoid having too much competition between the two highly anticipated PS4-exclusive games. Ghost of Tsushima was originally slated to launch on June 26.

2. PUBG Adds Bots   PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds has now added bots to public matches on consoles. Designed to bridge the gap between drastic skill differences, the decision to add bots was aimed at making the game’s learning curve less severe for newer players. PUBG Corp noted that “many newer players are being eliminated early with no kills and no damage,” and wanted to add changes that would “provide more ways for players to hone their skills and be able to fully enjoy what PUBG has to offer.” Bots will only be present on public matches and will not appear in ranked games.

3. Total War: Shogun 2 Free   Sega’s Total War: Shogun 2 is currently free on Steam. Total War: Shogun 2 is a strategy game that features a blend of real-time and turn-based tactics. If you’re a fan of strategy games then this is a great opportunity to get one of the genre’s staples. As long as you claim the game by May 1 you’ll be able to keep it forever.

4. Brother in Arms TV Adaptation   Classic FPS series from Gearbox Studios, Brother in Arms, is now getting a TV adaptation. In a retelling of World War 2 operation Exercise Tiger, the TV adaptation will focus on the real-life events of the previously classified mission. It’s unclear how much the video games will be relevant to the upcoming show but we do know that the adaptation will wear the Brother in Arms moniker and that Gearbox will be involved in the production.

5. WWE 2K Battlegrounds   Just one week after announcing that WWE 2K was no more, 2K Games has now unveiled a new WWE game called WWE 2K Battlegrounds. Similar to WWE All Stars, WWE 2K Battlegrounds is a deviation from the mainline series and features a more lighthearted, goofy approach to the wrestling gameplay. It may not be 2K21, but Battlegrounds should hopefully give WWE fans something to enjoy while 2K Games figures out the future of the series. You can check out the trailer below.  

Comment 15

• Smokelicense LV.28 Shotcaller Apr 28, 2020, 08:25 AM

God I can’t wait for Last of us!!!

• Alexander357 LV.1 Mootie Apr 28, 2020, 11:02 AM

Nc moot

• gatorboy45 verified LV.39 The Best Apr 28, 2020, 04:43 AM

Great stuff, and I cannot wait for Last of Us Part II

• Mille Ville LV.15 Jumpmaster Apr 28, 2020, 02:52 PM

ya, it is top 2 on favorite list. It is just SO good.

• NO NAME verified Apr 28, 2020, 04:46 AM

cmon last of us releaseeeeeeeeee

• TyrannaxGaming LV.24 Insomniac Apr 28, 2020, 04:52 AM

I’m dying to stream last of us 2

• Reusablebelt171 LV.29 Insomniac Apr 28, 2020, 07:06 AM

Hell yeah The Last Of Us Part II !!!!!!!

• gamer162277788 LV.1 Mootie Apr 28, 2020, 08:15 AM

can't wait until I got my hands on "Ghost of Tsushima."

• Dark Redux LV.5 Walked the Plank Apr 28, 2020, 08:36 AM

e

• </_Wasabi_\> LV.26 Try Hard Apr 28, 2020, 11:53 AM

Honestly I’m happy about the pubg thing I just got it and have no idea what I’m doing and I’m dying before I can do anything

• Ashley Mooney LV.12 4x Champion! Apr 28, 2020, 12:11 PM

Can't wait for The Last of Us Part II!

• Naoku LV.11 Professional Noob Apr 28, 2020, 02:37 PM

The small picture in the menu looked like new Six Siege operator :(
    But they weren't...

• GoodGuyGio LV.4 Looking for teammates! Apr 29, 2020, 04:23 AM

Literally can't wait for Last Of Us II! My favourite rapper Logic is in it :D

• NomadicWeeb LV.3 Lurker Apr 29, 2020, 04:24 AM

very excited for last of us part 2

• The Ramen Bandit verified LV.29 Bandit May 2, 2020, 12:58 AM

Low-key hyped as hell of Ghost Of Tsushima

Home