Team Moot Team Moot verified Admin
Apr 22, 2020, 05:41 AM 1,807 read

The Daily Moot: TSM's Crazy Acquisition

News Picks

1. Doublelift Headed to TSM

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot: TSM's Crazy Acquisition  image 2

Doublelift is apparently headed back to TSM. The former Team SoloMid AD carry was previously kicked from the team after the end of the 2017 World Championships. Doublelift then went on to join Team Liquid, creating a domestic dynasty and winning an unprecedented 4 LCS titles in a row, becoming one of the world's biggest esport stars in the process. Meanwhile TSM went on to struggle, failing to win a single time since winning with Doublelift in 2017. We’ll have to wait to see whether or not Team SoloMid will be able to find success once again with Doublelift back on the roster, but one thing is certain: North American League of Legends will certainly get a lot more interesting this Summer.

2. Artifact Single-Player Campaign   Valve revealed their commitment to Artifact earlier this year when they announced Artifact 2.0. While they didn’t share many details about their vision for the digital card game going forward at the time, we now know that Artifact will be getting a single-player campaign mode. Valve didn’t elaborate much about the upcoming mode, but it’s possible that it could link in with their new card acquisition system. Unlike in Artifact’s initial iteration in which cards could only be purchased with real money, Artifact 2.0 will be the complete opposite and players will only be able to earn cards via in-game play.

3. GeForce Now Library Changes   The GeForce Now library will be getting some changes later this week. On April 24, titles from Xbox Game Studios, Warner Bros, Codemasters and Klei Entertainment are set to be removed from the game streaming service. On the other side, GeForce Now will be adding a surge of Ubisoft games to their library, including the entire Assassin’s Creed and Far Cry catalogs. Nvidia also put out a blog post which assured the ongoing support of GeForce Now from many developers and publishers such as Epic Games, Valve, Bungie and Bandai Namco.

4. Corona Relief Done Quick   Corona Relief Done Quick just wrapped up and it was a massive success. The weekend-long speedrunning event featured some of the best speedrunners on the planet showing off their incredible gaming skills in order to raise funds for coronavirus relief. In total the event raised over $400,000 in just 60 hours and all of the proceeds are going to Direct Relief.

5. Venom 2 and The Batman Delayed   The upcoming Venom 2 and The Batman movies have been delayed. Originally slated for October of this year, Venom 2 will now hit theaters in June of 2021. Likewise, The Batman has been postponed from June 2021 to October 2021. Venom 2 doesn’t just have a new date, it also has a new name. The sequel will now be called Venom: Let There Be Carnage.

Comment 12

• ErikPlays43 LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Apr 22, 2020, 05:46 AM

Man, I wanted to see those two movies.

• akabrock 6952 LV.2 Lurker Apr 22, 2020, 07:42 PM

I was really hoping for batman and I don't really care too much for venom

• Xethriel LV.19 Assassin Apr 22, 2020, 05:54 AM

DL back on tsm hmmmm 🤔

• (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Muppet LV.22 Let's Party! Apr 22, 2020, 08:46 AM

awww not venom 2 😖

• Ynbg LV.2 Lurker Apr 22, 2020, 10:41 AM

aye me

• Poison Potato 〄 ́ verified LV.22 Boo! Apr 22, 2020, 02:50 PM

Whaaa.

• Dàrk LV.2 Bomb Defuser Apr 22, 2020, 05:56 PM

Hi

• gumby2383 LV.22 Apex > Fortnite Apr 22, 2020, 08:07 PM

Better than just Venom 2 it actually names the other one, Carnage

• XxfreyaxX LV.5 Lurker Apr 22, 2020, 09:08 PM

social distancing

• SlipperySofa LV.6 Nomad Apr 22, 2020, 11:00 PM

If they truely only got rid of kobbe to get DL back and not getting rid of coaching staff too they’re so dumb. I’ve loved tsm since 2012 and the decisions of junglers for dardoch this season was pitiful. NEW COACHES THIS YEAR TSM, NOW !

• Xethriel LV.19 Assassin Apr 23, 2020, 04:56 AM

yeah... kobbe wasnt even playing that bad so it's just weird what tsm been doing

• NO NAME verified Apr 23, 2020, 04:05 AM

That’s the person from the alien commercial

Home