Team Moot verified Admin
Apr 17, 2020, 05:47 AM 763 read

The Daily Moot: Crysis Remastered

News Picks

1. Crysis Remastered

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot: Crysis Remastered image 2

It’s official: Crysis is back! Crysis Remastered has been confirmed for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. Considering that the series is known for its hardware-crunching graphical intensity, it should come as no surprise that Crysis Remastered will continue to push boundaries. According to the game’s official description, Crysis Remastered will have “new graphic features, higher quality textures and CRYENGINE's native hardware and API-agnostic ray tracing solution.” Think your system can handle it?

2. Valorant Esports   Riot Games has unveiled some of their plans to bring Valorant into the world of esports. In their statement, Riot emphasized that they want to “let Valorant grow naturally” and that they are “not looking to force anything too quickly.” As such, they are currently looking to form partnerships with players and organizations in order to develop the foundational framework to build a competitive esport scene upon. While we don’t have many details about these workings yet, we do know one thing: blood will be disabled for all major tournaments. This may seem like a pretty strange decision, but it suggests that Riot is looking to ensure that the game as an esport is family friendly and can appeal to all ages.

3. Gamescom Goes Digital   The massive gaming convention Gamescom has announced that they will be going digital this year. Originally planned as a physical convention on August 22 in Cologne, Germany, Gamescom will now be a digital-only event. This decision comes in response to Germany’s ban on all public events which lasts until August 31. Gamescom is now expected to take place online from August 25 to August 29.

4. Epic Freebies   The latest weekly freebies from Epic Games are now available. This week’s offerings are the open-world adventure game Just Cause 4 and the narrative visual novel Wheels of Aurelia. If either of these games interest you, head on over to the Epic Games Store to claim your free copies. As long as you claim them by April 23 you’ll be able to keep the games forever.

5. Riot Games Acquires Hypixel Studios   Riot Games has acquired developer Hypixel Studios. Hypixel Studios is composed of a group of Minecraft modders and their debut game, Hytale, is expected to launch next year. Hytale is a co-op fantasy RPG featuring a blocky style reminiscent of Minecraft. It’s unclear if Riot has plans to use the studio for any of their own upcoming projects, but for now it seems that Hypixel Studios will continue to be putting all their efforts into Hytale.

Comment 12

• WolfPaxHD dog LV.25 Wolf Apr 17, 2020, 05:49 AM

crysis remastered describes what I'm going through 🤣

• NO NAME verified Apr 17, 2020, 06:03 AM

Well, my Pc is not going to be happy with crysis...

• VRolook LV.25 Apex Editor Apr 17, 2020, 05:48 AM

bring back caption contests

• DaPi LV.32 Happy 2020! Apr 17, 2020, 06:06 AM

Crysis remastered is gonna be like what they did for crysis 1. Heavily watered down

https://youtu.be/XYctjRD2fUU

• Xethriel LV.20 Assassin Apr 17, 2020, 06:19 AM

blood censoring? rip v.v

• V1P3R4 LV.5 Lurker Apr 17, 2020, 11:35 AM

I honestly can’t Bloody Believe that CRYSIS is getting Remastered :D. Legit this is the year our childhood Returns to us

• PatsFan1997 LV.3 Shotcaller Apr 17, 2020, 12:46 PM

With all the bullshit going on, THIS IS THE NEWS WE NEEDED. My Xbox One X is drooling rn

• CrownedList3154 LV.1 Mootie Apr 17, 2020, 01:56 PM

Sup

• Carlthecarrot LV.23 GG Apr 17, 2020, 02:33 PM

Got sick yesterday, yay (I don't know why i sade yay but i am not joking i am sick) and a have probely corona. I hope you guys have a good day when i going too stay in bed.😪😷

• Fortniteplayer LV.8 Nomad Apr 17, 2020, 05:53 PM

Awww hope you feel better 😀

• Carlthecarrot LV.23 GG Apr 18, 2020, 03:16 AM

thx that really feel'd good

• </_Wasabi_\> LV.28 Try Hard Apr 17, 2020, 11:45 PM

“We’ll let it grow naturally” (works with streamers to gain mor publicity)

Home