Team Moot verified Admin
Oct 13, 2018, 08:00 AM 2,499 read

The Daily Moot (10/12/18)

News Picks

Happy Friday post it Moots! (like post it notes...forgive us, we're getting desperate.) In this week's episode of Moot Points, we talk about the leaked Harry Potter RPG footage that came out last week. Dylan and Brian are incredibly hyped for the game, especially if all of the leaked details turn out to be true. Enjoy!

2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Launches Today   It is finally here, Mootios and Mootettes. The next Call of Duty game and hopeful Fortnite-killer is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Treyarch has taken some big risks with Black Ops 4, most notably by choosing not to include a single player campaign. Instead of a campaign, Black Ops 4 is launching with a battle royale game mode titled Blackout. Initial reviews of Blackout are positive, but they’ll need to do something magical to start pulling a meaningful number of players away from Fortnite.

3. New Quadcrasher Vehicle Coming to Fortnite   Fortnite’s current coming soon message reveals we will be getting another vehicle introduced to the battle royale game mode called the Quadcrasher. The Quadcrasher looks like a little ATV but with a sort of shield on the front. The in-game description says “Charge the boost to crash through structures or get some air!” We don’t know much more about the Quadcrasher yet, but we can expect to see it in game some time this weekend or early next week.

4. PUBG May Permanently Add Flare Guns   Flare Guns were introduced in a limited-time mode earlier this year and have been tremendously popular ever since. For the unaware, Flare Guns in PUBG can be shot into the air to summon a special air drop. If the Flare Gun is fired inside the safe zone, a care package arrives with premium loot. If a Flare Gun is fired outside of the safe zone, however, it will summon a special vehicle. This weekend you can play Flare Gun Stage 2, a limited time mode meant to see how Flare Guns act in an otherwise normal game of PUBG.

5. Diablo 3 Will Eventually Get Cross-Play   In a recent interview, a Blizzard representative stated “it’s a question of when, not if” regarding cross-console play in Diablo 3. Apparently, Blizzard is working with both Sony and Microsoft to enable cross-platform play for the iconic Diablo 3. This is particularly interesting because Diablo 3 is coming to the Nintendo Switch on November 2nd, and players will presumably be more interested in buying it if they know they can play with their friends.

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot (10/12/18) image 11

Comment 22

• gatorboy45 LV.40 Diamond Master Oct 13, 2018, 08:10 AM

The Daily Moot never fails to bring such amazing news! I love reading it more than watching the news on TV, reading the newspaper, or other game articles for gaming news. Best news source of all time!

• Dylan verified Admin Oct 13, 2018, 08:32 AM

• AbdulHaseeb Custis LV.2 Lurker Oct 13, 2018, 08:50 AM

What sarcasm

• gatorboy45 LV.40 Diamond Master Oct 13, 2018, 09:38 AM

No sarcasm here fella, all truth

• NO NAME verified Oct 13, 2018, 09:12 AM

I'd like a resident evil game where you play as Alice from the movies. Have it to where every time you die you start back off in the mansion. Maybe I'm just a sadist. 🤔

• NO NAME verified Oct 13, 2018, 11:09 AM

That actually.... Sounds so dang lit...

• NO NAME verified Oct 14, 2018, 07:02 AM

Or, better yet, keep the movies separate from the games forever

• ProdegyGamer LV.23 Assassin Oct 13, 2018, 08:01 AM

First

• Raccoon Weeb LV.26 Super Star Oct 13, 2018, 08:10 AM

Second

• McSmigglesworth LV.30 Wizard Oct 13, 2018, 08:34 AM

14st and 3 quarters.

• ༼;´༎ຶ෴༎ຶ༽UncleReaper LV.22 Gameboy Oct 13, 2018, 08:47 AM

Moot points is better

• AbdulHaseeb Custis LV.2 Lurker Oct 13, 2018, 08:51 AM

Whos uncle reaper

• ༼;´༎ຶ෴༎ຶ༽UncleReaper LV.22 Gameboy Oct 13, 2018, 09:11 AM

Lol I’m uncle reaper, call my self that cause I’ve liked to draw scythes since I could remember, I have a tattoo of it too lol

• ༼;´༎ຶ෴༎ຶ༽UncleReaper LV.22 Gameboy Oct 13, 2018, 09:11 AM

It’s a horrible looking tattoo so go ahead and criticize cause I won’t care, I love it. Just like all my tattoos

• Dilligentgamer LV.21 Big Chungus Oct 13, 2018, 12:04 PM

It's actually not that bad. My friend has a doodle bob tattoo on their leg.

• ༼;´༎ຶ෴༎ຶ༽UncleReaper LV.22 Gameboy Oct 14, 2018, 12:36 AM

LMAOO really? That’s awesome, I like simple tattoos with deep meanings I wonder what made him get that

• SpunkySam LV.21 S Oct 13, 2018, 10:51 AM

*cough cough* What'd you say about console gamers?

• Just Nathan LV.37 Master Oct 13, 2018, 11:37 AM

Hmmm...

• Raccoon Weeb LV.26 Super Star Oct 14, 2018, 07:02 AM

Hmmmmm

• AbdulHaseeb Custis LV.2 Lurker Oct 13, 2018, 08:52 AM

Is this harry potter or is it none of the above so witch one is it huh

• McSmigglesworth LV.30 Wizard Oct 13, 2018, 08:54 AM

Huh

• NO NAME verified Oct 14, 2018, 04:03 AM

Wow

Home