Team Moot verified Admin
Oct 3, 2018, 03:37 AM 1,543 read

The Daily Moot (10/2/18)

News Picks

1. Leaked Footage Shows Possible Harry Potter RPG

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot (10/2/18) image 2

A minute-long trailer was leaked this morning that appears to show footage from an upcoming Harry Potter roleplaying game. Apparently, you will play as a wizard or witch who attends Hogwarts during the 19th century. According to the person who leaked the trailer, the game will feature classic RPG elements like character customization, different classes, and an open world to explore.   edit: https://my.mixtape.moe/scyeev.mp4 <--------Here is a link to the trailer, Warner Brothers copyright-struck the original video off of YouTube.

2. GTA Online Brings Back Sumo Mode   Rockstar announced yesterday they’re bringing back Sumo Mode for GTA online. For those of you who don’t know, Sumo Mode in GTA Online has players in cars try to push the other players outside of a ring. You know, like Sumo wrestling. Sumo Mode returns with some changes, though, and sounds like it will even more fun than last time. Be sure to check it out in GTA Online while you can!

3. Seattle Police Launch Anti-Swatting Program   ‘Swatting’ is the act of calling in a fake threat at a streamer’s location so that a SWAT team will storm their home. It has unfortunately become a problem recently, with at least one swatting attempt resulting in a death, and the Seattle police department is trying to take steps to stop it. Now, those who are worried they may be swatted can preemptively register their address with the Seattle Police Department. This will enable the police to handle calls about the streamer with extra precaution and knowledge about the situation.

4. The Division 2 Will Add New Weapon Types and More Exotics   Although The Division 2 doesn’t release until March 15th of next year, we’re starting to learn more about how it will be different from the original game. For starters, there will be a new weapon class titled ‘rifles’ that will include assault rifles, marksman rifles, and burst rifles. The team working on the game also revealed that exotics in The Division 2 will all look unique and have a special story for players to uncover.

5. Killing Floor 2 Halloween Event Trailer   Tripwire Interactive released a massive Halloween-themed free update for Killing Floor 2 this morning and it looks fantastic. Killing Floor is a first person shooter that has players fight off waves of ‘Zeds’ either solo or as a team. Today’s update, titled Halloween Horrors: Monster Masquerade, introduces a new map, new weapons, and Halloween makeovers for all zeds and bosses. There are also matchmaking improvements and limited time items.

Comment 19

• gatorboy45 LV.40 Diamond Master Oct 3, 2018, 03:39 AM

Once again, The Daily Moot is filled with great news!

• Team Moot verified Admin Oct 3, 2018, 03:55 AM

• KaneThePork LV.24 Xbox Oct 3, 2018, 04:13 AM

• Austin™ LV.25 Nightmare Oct 3, 2018, 04:03 AM

I hope they do a killer job with The Division 2, really enjoyed the PVP on the first one.

• ObliviousRex LV.36 RIP Oct 3, 2018, 05:04 AM

Daily Moot without Fortnite news?
    ‘Tis a glorious day! 😉

• ᵉⁿᵛʸ LV.13 Boo! Oct 3, 2018, 06:23 AM

Ikr,Let’s all celebrate.😂

• Alvin Torres LV.22 Carry Me Oct 3, 2018, 04:03 AM

• Brian G verified Admin Oct 3, 2018, 05:37 AM

https://my.mixtape.moe/scyeev.mp4

here is a link to the Harry Potter RPG trailer if you want to watch it. It got taken off YouTube due to copyright infringement.

• joe.mama LV.20 Chicken Dinner Oct 3, 2018, 06:07 AM

Yes! I've been waiting for a good Harry Potter video game for what seems like forever. I'm on the 4th book

• I Ugly Camel I LV.19 Sage Oct 3, 2018, 07:49 AM

I haven’t read them yet. Want to tho

• joe.mama LV.20 Chicken Dinner Oct 3, 2018, 07:56 AM

You should!😤The books are fricken amazing.

• I Ugly Camel I LV.19 Sage Oct 3, 2018, 08:17 AM

I will

• I Ugly Camel I LV.19 Sage Oct 3, 2018, 08:17 AM

Im reading other books right now

• NO NAME verified Oct 3, 2018, 09:03 AM

• Alvin Torres LV.22 Carry Me Oct 3, 2018, 11:18 AM

4chan pseudonymously is this what moot originally was called before the founder joined google

• Smokelicense LV.29 Shotcaller Oct 3, 2018, 01:45 PM

I’ve been waiting for a new Harry Potter game. “You’re a lizard Harry 🦎 “ two weeks ago I rewatched all of the movies within a day and a half lol.

• NO NAME verified Oct 3, 2018, 06:33 PM

Wingardium Leviosa !

• NO NAME verified Oct 5, 2018, 03:14 AM

An open world Harry Potter RPG? Copping.

• Mayhem Monday LV.1 Mootie Oct 7, 2018, 12:42 AM

Cool

Home