Team Moot Team Moot verified Admin
Mar 27, 2020, 05:38 AM 1,083 read

The Daily Moot: Animal Crossing Bunny Day

1. Animal Crossing Bunny Day

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot: Animal Crossing Bunny Day image 2

Animal Crossing: New Horizons has just announced “Bunny Day,” their inaugural Spring celebration. The event will take place from April 1-12 and will feature a visit from Zipper T. Bunny. You can expect to take part in classic Easter festivities such as the Egg Hunt Challenge and use your skills in the kitchen to make special egg dishes. Let us know how you're liking Animal Crossing: New Horizons so far and check out the trailer below for more details on Bunny Day.

2. Valorant Sage Showcase   Valorant just released the latest character showcase, this time featuring Sage. Sage is a support character who uses orbs to heal and create walls, and can bring enemies back to life with her ultimate ability. She seems to have a pretty strong kit overall, bringing an incredible amount of utility to her team. Check out the gameplay reveal below to see Sage in action.

3. Epic Games Free Games   It’s Thursday which means Epic is giving away another batch of games for their weekly freebies. This week’s games include World War Z, Figment, and Tormentor x Punisher. The free games can be claimed via the Epic Games Store and are available from now until April 2. As long as you claim the games before April 2, you’ll be able to keep them forever.

4. Nintendo Direct Mini   Nintendo released a 28-minute Nintendo Direct Mini today unveiling some of their plans for the near future. Some of the announcements in today’s reveal included a new character for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and the release date for Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition (May 29th). You can watch the full video below.

Comment 10

• Flapjak LV.6 Nomad Mar 27, 2020, 06:47 AM

Getting animal crossing tomorrow 😁

• aimetra LV.5 Team Rocket Mar 27, 2020, 09:14 AM

I hope you enjoy it as much as I currently am!

• Ayden (Intentions) LV.24 Insomniac Mar 27, 2020, 05:39 AM

pineapple doesn't belong on pizza

• B_brüchle LV.15 OPFOR Mar 27, 2020, 09:28 AM

I couldn’t agree more!

• B_brüchle LV.15 OPFOR Mar 27, 2020, 09:29 AM

Plz tell me how you could ever think about putting pineapple on fricking pizza 🍕+🍍=🚫

• Northrn 男 LV.6 Nomad Mar 27, 2020, 08:38 AM

does this count for the animal crossing "going to the city" on wii as well? 😂

• Ashley Mooney LV.3 Lurker Mar 27, 2020, 09:30 AM

Yay for bunny "day"

• Spermy Dee LV.7 Parasite Mar 27, 2020, 05:39 AM

Cool stuff

• gamer137519506 LV.1 Mootie Mar 27, 2020, 09:43 AM

1ishichwibsusje

• Hpack2012 LV.4 Lurker Mar 27, 2020, 11:35 PM

Look like it be fun

Home