Team Moot Team Moot verified Admin
Mar 11, 2020, 04:13 AM 501 read

The Daily Moot: Operation Void Edge is LIVE!

1. Operation Void Edge is Live!

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot: Operation Void Edge is LIVE! image 2

Operation Void Edge is now live! The newest season of Rainbow Six Siege brings 2 new operators: a defender named Oryx and an attacker named Iana. There’s also plenty of quality-of-life improvements, such as a reworked Oregon map and changes to debris consistency across the game. A new battle pass is also coming soon, with 35 tiers and over 50 rewards. Check out the official launch trailer below!

2. MSI Delayed; Rift Rivals Cancelled   Due to (you guessed it) concerns about the Covid-19 coronavirus, one of the biggest tournaments in all of League of Legends, MSI (Mid-Season Invitational) has been delayed. In some ways this is good news, as fans were concerned the tournament would be cancelled altogether. MSI will now start on July 3, right in the middle of Summer Split. Riot also announced that Rift Rivals has been permanently discontinued and that they are looking for a new type of international tournament to replace it.

3. GDC Online   It seems that GDC 2020 may be happening after all. While the physical event has been cancelled, GDC organizers announced today that they will be streaming all the talks online for free. While this won’t include every lecture that was expected to take place at the conference, it’s certainly better than nothing. Furthermore, they announced that their annual IGF Game Awards will also be streamed online. GDC 2020 will be streamed on GDC’s Twitch channel from March 16-20, with the IGF Awards on March 18.

4. Sea of Thieves Update Delayed   The upcoming update to Sea of Thieves, “Heart of Fire,” has been delayed. Originally expected to launch tomorrow, it seems that the last-minute discovery of a game-breaking bug has thwarted those plans. There’s no word yet on when we can expect the update to release, but Rare has promised to “share information regarding a new release date for this update within 24 hours.”

5. Horizon Zero Dawn Coming to PC   After more than 3 years as a PlayStation exclusive, Horizon Zero Dawn is finally headed to PC. This news comes directly from the head of Sony Worldwide Studios, Herman Hulst. While this is definitely great news for PC fans, it also comes with a grain of salt. In his statement, Hulst asserted that Horizon Zero Dawn is more of an exception than the rule, and that players shouldn’t expect more PlayStation exclusives to make their way to PC.

Comment 15

• Trainleader21 LV.19 JUST SEND IT Mar 11, 2020, 04:14 AM

whoa, Horizon Zero Dawn is going to be awesome!

• NO NAME verified Mar 11, 2020, 04:16 AM

cannot wait! :)

• Dolfan1973 LV.29 OPFOR Mar 11, 2020, 04:18 AM

It released on my birthday LETS GOOO

• WTSix_DADD_KUN LV.2 Lurker Mar 11, 2020, 07:17 AM

L E T S G O O O O O O

• NAP KAN TRAPS CAN LV.21 Clearly Hacking Mar 11, 2020, 06:49 AM

Map re works 😔

• Skyrim007 LV.3 Swifty Sailor Mar 11, 2020, 07:17 AM

oryx has Airpods. you noticed?

• iceWolf1535 LV.4 Zelda Mar 11, 2020, 07:30 AM

I think iana is stronger if your smart

• Ħลяקιє₣єνє94 LV.24 Clearly Hacking Mar 11, 2020, 02:41 PM

Yup but her ability is kinda useless bcz it's like a drone that can't jump, only to bait traps(goyo shield ou c4)

• iceWolf1535 LV.4 Zelda Mar 11, 2020, 02:48 PM

Yeah and it almost always works plus you can ping some one while they shoot it someone on your team can get an easy kill it like an alibi but 10x better

• NootNootrecruit420 LV.3 Lurker Mar 11, 2020, 05:07 PM

rip tachanka saying LMG MOUTH AND LOADED LETS GET A F IN CHAT

• B1GPoppiLoCCSta LV.19 Monster Mar 12, 2020, 02:22 AM

*mounted

• NootNootrecruit420 LV.3 Lurker Mar 12, 2020, 03:21 AM

dit is say correct me or did i say F my man

• 정응섭 LV.2 Lurker Mar 11, 2020, 11:58 AM

• Poulon_Arctic LV.3 Lurker Mar 11, 2020, 02:37 PM

im so hyped to play tze new season today!

• B1GPoppiLoCCSta LV.19 Monster Mar 12, 2020, 02:22 AM

I might play it

Home