Team Moot verified Admin
Feb 14, 2020, 05:26 AM 1,190 read

The Daily Moot: Rainbow Six Siege: Operation Void Edge

News Picks

1. Rainbow Six Siege: Operation Void Edge

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot: Rainbow Six Siege: Operation Void Edge image 2

Ubisoft just put out an awesome new trailer revealing the two upcoming Operators for Rainbow Six Siege, Iana and Oryx. Iana comes from a long line of engineers and is currently holed up at a space station. Oryx is a muscle-bound juggernaut who was Kaid’s second-in-command at the Fortress. Unfortunately today’s trailer is just a small teaser, but we can expect to get more details on Saturday at the Rainbow Six Siege Invitational. Check out the trailer below!

2. PUBG Team Deathmatch   In a world where every shooting game seems to be adding a Battle Royale mode, PUBG is now doing the opposite. As part of its 6.2 update, PUBG is adding an 8v8 Team Deathmatch mode to the game. The new mode is first-person only, and features 8 different Spawn Kits (loadouts) to choose from. PUBG’s Team Deathmatch is now live on the Test Servers; give it a shot and let us know what you think!

3. Epic CEO Condemns Loot Boxes   During his keynote speech at this year’s DICE Summit, Epic Games CEO Tim Sweeny condemned the implementation of loot boxes and pay-to-win monetization strategies. He emphasized that the industry needs to regain the trust of their audience and move away from a “customer adversarial model.” It’s great to hear one of the most powerful names in gaming criticize pay-to-win systems; maybe this will be the catalyst the industry needs in order to re-emphasize focus on game quality rather than on cheap, exploitative monetization strategies.

4. Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie   It’s been an awfully long wait but the Sonic the Hedgehog movie is finally here! It’s safe to say that this version of Sonic looks much, much better than his original animation design. Critics so far have been lukewarm towards the film, with many praising Jim Carrey’s performance as Dr. Robotnik. Although the movie officially launches tomorrow, many theaters are beginning to show the film today, so check your local showtimes if you want to be one of the first to see it.

5. Pokemon Sword and Shield Crashes   Trainers around the world have been experiencing game crashes on Pokemon Sword and Shield while trying to access online features. It appears that the issue is being caused by modders who have been introducing hacked Pokemon into the Poke-ecosystem. This has mostly been an problem for the Surprise Trade feature, which has made innocent players unwittingly receive hacked Pokemon. The issue doesn’t seem to be a major concern because it isn’t affecting save data, but players are understandably frustrated by the game crashes considering it’s completely out of their control.

Comment 26

• NO NAME verified Feb 14, 2020, 05:28 AM

void edge hypee

• Finsfast021 LV.19 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Feb 14, 2020, 05:45 AM

Can’t wait for void edge

• Nuclear1ce LV.2 Lurker Feb 14, 2020, 05:45 AM

I heard the defender can phase through walls

• Penumbramancer LV.2 Lurker Feb 14, 2020, 09:02 AM

but if bandit electrifys a reinforced wall can they still go through it ?

• Nuclear1ce LV.2 Lurker Feb 14, 2020, 09:03 AM

I hear it was a defender that could

• FrostFist LV.11 OPFOR Feb 14, 2020, 10:19 AM

No he can’t phase through walls he crashes through them if they are soft he can’t go through reinforced from my information

• Penumbramancer LV.2 Lurker Feb 15, 2020, 09:25 AM

ahh ok that makes more sense lol

• WheatenFaun610 LV.2 Lurker Feb 15, 2020, 10:50 AM

Fr I’m over thinking I never wanna be defense again if there an attacker like that 😂

• Penumbramancer LV.2 Lurker Feb 15, 2020, 11:16 AM

WheatenFaun610  turning rainbow six siege into a jump scare simulator lol

• AlphaBravo22106 LV.2 Lurker Feb 15, 2020, 09:40 PM

Penumbramancer  Fr bro

• JeanPhilippe Boutin LV.3 Lurker Feb 18, 2020, 09:54 PM

probably not because the wall is reinforced

• Momonga100 LV.10 Champion Feb 14, 2020, 03:51 PM

can't wait

• True5 LV.3 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Feb 14, 2020, 06:15 AM

yawww looks cool

• LittleSpooky123 LV.1 Mootie Feb 15, 2020, 04:00 AM

Void edge looks amazing cant wait to play it when it comes out i know my friends are going to be happy tho play were going too have fun.🙂☺😁😆

• AnimeeNerd LV.20 Dragon Feb 14, 2020, 08:17 AM

oof

• 374_Savage LV.2 Lurker Feb 14, 2020, 09:36 AM

I love the operation already,
    I love how relatable/true the reference to life is 💙🤧
    Keep it up Ubisoft💙💙

• Bloodyboygoon LV.27 Hero Feb 14, 2020, 11:57 AM

🐐

• SchwiSchwi LV.2 Lurker Feb 14, 2020, 05:12 PM

Looking forward the new operation. Make it happen Ubisoft

• Mintyasian LV.2 Lurker Feb 14, 2020, 07:30 PM

Dose anyone know who’s attacker or defender

• Yomakerick LV.6 Nomad Feb 14, 2020, 10:09 PM

Can’t wait

• l Ghost l LV.6 Link Feb 15, 2020, 06:41 AM

Can’t wait

• Mintyasian LV.2 Lurker Feb 15, 2020, 08:09 AM

• Ordaniry_gamer LV.23 Sharpshooter Feb 15, 2020, 09:01 AM

That looked amazing, and now its peaked my curiosity on what their ability can do and their cool downs and their nationalities, this is very exciting. Can't wait for Void Edge honestly I had thought this was fake just because the art work was to me atleast not the same or atleast didn't feel the same so I had shrugged it off. I'm really ecstatic for this new season!

Home