Team Moot Team Moot verified Admin
Jan 7, 2020, 05:32 AM 3,482 read

The Daily Moot (1/6/20)

1. New Nintendo Switch to Start Production

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot (1/6/20) image 2

A new Nintendo Switch is reportedly starting production with a target release date of mid-2020. According to rumors, Nintendo will be making 2 new variations of the Switch, with the currently available Switch model serving as a bridge between the two. One will be a budget model dubbed the Switch Light, which will focus more on the traditional handheld format. The other model will be a premium variant called the Switch Pro, which will have “enhanced features targeted at avid videogamers.” Of course, these are still just rumors so we’ll have to wait for the official Nintendo announcement before we can get any concrete details.

2. Dota Underlords Falling into Oblivion   Things aren’t looking too good for Valve’s Dota Underlords. The peak player count has dropped more than 90% since the game officially launched 6 months ago. While the autobattler genre has declined in general, competitors such as Riot Games’ Teamfight Tactics are still maintaining strong player counts. It seems Valve is striking out lately, first with colossal failure of their digital collectible card game Artifact, and now with Dota Underlords. Let’s hope they can turn it around with Half-Life: Alyx.

3. Cyberpunk 2077 Action Figures   The game might not be here but the merch sure is. Crafted by McFarlane Toys, the all-new Cyberpunk 2077 action figures represent the latest edition of Cyberpunk merchandise. There are 4 different variants available, including Male V and Keanu Reeves’ Johnny Silverhand. The action figures come with plenty of accessories, ranging from guns, to sports bags, to guitars. The figures themselves all have at least 22 moving parts, enabling you to customize them to heart’s desire. You can pre-order the figures starting today, with the first batch expected to ship this Spring.

4. Origin Releases “Big O” PC   Ever wanted to play your PC and your console at the same time? Well now you can. Origin PC just released their new “Big O” model which contains a console inside of a gaming PC. You can choose between the PS4 Pro and the Xbox One S. While you could, hypothetically, play a console game and a PC game simultaneously, the main draw of the Big O is that it allows you to play console exclusives on a PC. This makes it easy for content creators to stream console exclusive games and it also means you can crank up the game specs to their maximums.

Comment 45

• Himiko Toga Kirby LV.17 Dragon Jan 7, 2020, 08:42 AM

I need a new one my is breaking

• Rory LV.9 I'm a Bot Jan 7, 2020, 08:43 AM

• asdryYT LV.4 Lurker Jan 7, 2020, 08:47 AM

comes with a side of flatscreen tv.

• Trainleader21 LV.19 JUST SEND IT Jan 7, 2020, 08:50 AM

I heard this hours before this was posted.

• ItzRobyrn LV.5 GG Jan 7, 2020, 08:56 AM

The switch lite is already available here in Australia, idk about other places

• JetpackMonkey6 LV.1 Mootie Jan 7, 2020, 09:09 AM

Yea how's it going down there?

• ItzRobyrn LV.5 GG Jan 9, 2020, 11:00 PM

Bit toasty

• JetpackMonkey6 LV.1 Mootie Jan 9, 2020, 11:10 PM

Hang in there

• Aaron Michael Draper LV.4 Dub Collector Jan 7, 2020, 06:40 PM

whoa where'd you get one. in America were still waiting for the switch to release. cant wait to play the new smash

• Yorpasoras Rex LV.26 Rootin Tootin Jan 7, 2020, 08:11 PM

uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhm your either being satire or you are the big brain the switch lite is already out in the u.s my friend got one for Christmas

• Aaron Michael Draper LV.4 Dub Collector Jan 9, 2020, 02:30 PM

• Splatkidd LV.9 Team Rocket Jan 7, 2020, 09:01 AM

This is real? I actually thought it was fake...

• GWS 2007 LV.20 Big Chungus Jan 7, 2020, 09:19 AM

Hopefully it has better battery life

• Alex Jauregui LV.12 Switch Jan 7, 2020, 10:51 AM

• Bruttus LV.24 Bandit Jan 7, 2020, 05:39 PM

cant imagine who and why wanted to do this abomination

• Aaron Michael Draper LV.4 Dub Collector Jan 7, 2020, 06:43 PM

they think it's like the wii where it'll print money

• Bruttus LV.24 Bandit Jan 7, 2020, 08:58 PM

basically

• Yorpasoras Rex LV.26 Rootin Tootin Jan 7, 2020, 08:08 PM

thiccccc

• ErikPlays43 LV.26 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Jan 8, 2020, 05:02 AM

I was looking at the Big O. Comes with the Xbox One S, Ps4 Pro, and Nintendo Switch?? Nice. But that price tag. It is as low as $2999

• (:TuBER:) LV.24 Sweaty Jan 8, 2020, 06:55 AM

That switch needs to lose weight

Home