Team Moot verified Admin
Dec 27, 2019, 04:48 AM 3,952 read

The Daily Moot (12/26/19)

News Picks

1. R6 Siege Giving Away Free Operators

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot (12/26/19) image 2

Rainbow Six Siege is giving away 1 free operator to everybody who logs in before January 5th. While you won’t be able to choose your specific operator, we do know that the pool contains all operators from the Year 1 through Year 4 expansions (including Kali and Wamai). If you happen to own every single operator, you’ll instead receive the very festive and highly-exclusive "Little Helper" Montagne outfit.

2. Call of Duty: Snowball Fight   A new game mode has come to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare but it won’t be here long. From now until December 31st, you can take part in the new holiday-inspired “Snowfight.” Gameplay is similar to the standard Gunfight mode, but players will start the first round with snowballs instead of guns. The Winter Docks map is also fully decorated with wreaths and Christmas lights to immerse you in the holiday theme. There's also a fun seasonal Easter egg available for those who can find the four snowmen and destroy them.

3. Doom Eternal Release Delayed   Originally expected to release in 2019, Doom Eternal is now slated to arrive on March 20, 2020. The PC, PS4, and Xbox One versions of the game are confirmed for the new release date, with a Nintendo Switch version expected shortly thereafter. Bethesda also revealed a new 3-person multiplayer game mode called “Battle Mode,” eliminating previous fears that the game would be exclusively single-player.

4. Hackers Infiltrate Fallout 76   A catastrophic exploit hit Fallout 76, allowing hackers to open up other players’ inventories and steal everything inside. While Bethesda claims they have now fixed the issue, it is likely that thousands of players had their items stolen (including over 500 streamers who had their inventories hacked on camera). If you happened to be affected by this exploit, you can contact Bethesda’s customer support team for compensation.

Comment 49

• Lord Bruttus LV.26 Bandit Dec 27, 2019, 04:46 PM

Bethesda wont do anything about it. they all fo nothing since they suck butt

• Funky Bunch LV.23 Poppin’ Bottles! Dec 28, 2019, 03:39 AM

Yeah their "contact customer support for compensation" is so vague lol. And I bet it takes forever to hear back from their customer support team.

• Manuel Ibarra LV.2 Lurker Dec 28, 2019, 01:10 PM

i got nomad

• baylee Hight LV.4 Lurker Dec 28, 2019, 12:19 AM

hi

• HiYaPing ಠ_ಠ LV.3 Lurker Dec 28, 2019, 10:27 AM

neat I got Amaru

• NO NAME verified Dec 29, 2019, 01:02 AM

Ps jbl2x it’s from team moot so is it really a shitpost

• Shadownight LV.6 Nomad Dec 29, 2019, 02:25 AM

I got wamai!!!

• NO NAME verified Dec 29, 2019, 03:37 AM

Says the guy who has a picture of gaynite

• NO NAME verified Dec 29, 2019, 03:38 AM

This is a seige post so STAY IN UR LANE

• Shift1Luck/CKK0_0 LV.3 Lurker Dec 30, 2019, 01:52 AM

I got finka as a gift

• FiontheBard LV.27 Carry Me Dec 31, 2019, 06:15 PM

hackers can steal everything from my fallout 76 inventory, I don't play since the release week

Home