Team Moot verified Admin
Aug 18, 2018, 01:21 AM 6,505 read

The Daily Moot (8/17/18)

News Picks

What is up Moot Squad?! It is Friday and we are back with THE BEST episode of Moot Points with Dylan & Brian to date! You don't want to miss this one as we discuss Fortnite coming to Android, as well as what we expect from Red Dead Redemption 2 after their HOT new gameplay trailer. Stay beautiful Moot Family and have an amazing weekend! ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย  2. Spyro Reignited Trilogy Pushed Back ย  The highly anticipated remastered version of Spyro has been pushed back all the until November 13th. The game was supposed to be released on September 21st but due to some setbacks, and the developers wanting to get everything perfect, it will have to wait a bit longer. The head of Toys for Bob (the studio behind the game), Paul Yan, stated the game needs โ€œmore love and careโ€ and he knows once the game is released โ€œthe extra time [will be] worth the wait.โ€ Team Moot is very excited for the upcoming game, are you guys? Let us know in the comments!

ย  3. PUBGโ€™s Newest Event Mode ย  The newest event mode for PUBG is supposed to bring back the loot and rules from the games early access phase, back when the game was at its peak of popularity. A big part of this game mode will be the ability to โ€œfind level 3 helmets throughout the map, and the Kar98k and Tommy Guns in care packages,โ€ according to IGN. The new event mode is currently available to play and will end on August 19th at 7PM PDT. Click the link below to see the full details of the new game mode!

ย  4. Warframe Adds New Fighting Mode ย  Digital Extremesโ€™ popular third person shooter game, Warframe, received a brand new Street Fighter inspired game mode called Frame Fighter. Choose from a wide variety of fighters all with unique abilities and upgrades and fight your way to victory. The game mode looks like a new and fun alternative to the already successful game. Will you be trying it out?

ย  5. Mad Machine Looks Like Robot Rocket League ย  Is Mad Machine the new Rocket League?! Probably notโ€ฆ However, it does look eerily similar and could be a popular alternative to the widely popular car-soccer game, Rocket League. In Mad Machine you play as sporadic robots who go head to head with other machines in a game of robot soccer. The gameplay looks upbeat and exciting, and it could prove to be a widely accepted game! Check out the link below to see for yourself.

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot (8/17/18) image 11

Comment 15

• Ninjero LV.21 Nightmare Aug 18, 2018, 02:23 AM

"If you're a fan of Rockstar games, they make one brand of game."
    Rockstar games also made Midnight Club, Max Payne, and Manhunt, and they're apparently working on a new "stealth game" called Agent. =P

• Dylan verified Admin Aug 18, 2018, 02:27 AM

By "one brand of game" we mean successful, fun, and exciting games. It is hard to find a bad Rockstar game!

• Ninjero LV.21 Nightmare Aug 18, 2018, 02:34 AM

Agreed. I wonder what Agent is gonna look like - if they ever announce it.

• Zakk verified Admin Aug 20, 2018, 04:37 PM

Hm.. Dylan, apologize to Brian... :-)

• Zion Joseph LV.3 Lurker Aug 18, 2018, 08:32 AM

Hi

• TwitchHopin LV.3 Lurker Aug 18, 2018, 08:11 AM

Yes please๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• JanMichael Pecunia LV.4 Lurker Aug 18, 2018, 08:11 AM

Cool

• K1ngx21 LV.7 Nomad Aug 18, 2018, 08:12 AM

Yess (:

• timtebow124 LV.3 Lurker Aug 18, 2018, 08:12 AM

Yes