The Daily Moot (11/5/19)News Picks
1. ENTIRE Pokémon Sword & Shield Pokédex Leaked
The entire Pokédex for the upcoming game in the Pokémon franchise, Sword and Shield, has allegedly been leaked. The game is set to release on November 15th, but like every other video game these days, the game failed to avoid massive leaks before launch. According to ResetEra, there will be a total of 400 Pocket Monsters to catch in the Galar region. It makes sense to not have every single Pokémon in the upcoming game but it is still sad to not have some of the long time favorites available to conquer with.
2. 100T Courage Signs with YouTube Gaming Another one bites the dust! The popular Twitch streamer, Courage, has officially signed with YouTube Gaming and will no longer be streaming on Twitch. The trend of leaving a platform to go “officially sign” to another is something we have been seeing since Ninja went to Mixer. We think this trend will continue and more big name streamers will leave the streaming powerhouse, Twitch. Who do you think is next to go?
3. Fortnite Adds Harpoon Gun Fortnite has added a Harpoon Gun in their most recent patch but has once again not released their patch notes. The Harpoon Gun is essentially a much better version of the Fishing Pole that also does 75 damage to opposing players. Have you used the new gun yet? Let us know how you like it in the comments below!
4. Apex Legends Adds Firing Range Apex Legends has added a Firing Range mode in their most recent update, 3.1. The Firing Range allows you to improve your game without having to actually get slaughtered in the arena. In the Firing Range you can find all guns with all attachments as well as dummies to fire at in order to improve your gameplay. Whether you want to drop into the Firing Range solo or with a duo is entirely up to you. Check it out now!
5. More Unnamed Overwatch Characters Apparently we did not learn all of the information about Overwatch 2 at BlizzCon last weekend. According to Game Informer, there are AT LEAST four unannounced heroes set to be disclosed during a large reveal sometime soon. It seems like we are getting a little bit more Overwatch 2 every single day since BlizzCon ended. Does the recent news make you want to play Overwatch again?