Team Moot verified Admin
Sep 25, 2019, 07:38 AM 4,529 read

The Daily Moot (9/24/19)

News Picks

1. The Last of Us Part 2 Release Date Trailer

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot (9/24/19) image 2

Pardon any typos but we still have goosebumps from watching this trailer. The Last of Us was an incredible PlayStation exclusive that is a serious contender for the best game of its generation. Thus, it is no surprise to see how many people are salivating over The Last of Us Part 2. Today’s trailer also revealed The Last of Us Part 2’s release date is February 21st, 2020.

2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Operation Dark Divide   Operation Dark Divide is a new content update for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 that is first releasing on PS4. There is a new Blackout game mode called Heavy Metal Heroes. In this limited-time mode you’ll drop in with a sweet loadout and then use heavy vehicles to battle it out. There’s also a new Zombies chapter in the update. Check out the link below for all the details.

3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Story Trailer   We’ve seen plenty of Modern Warfare trailers by this one is certainly worth watching. Infinity Ward posted a Story Trailer for Modern Warfare today that gives a taste of the upcoming game’s single player campaign. The trailer features Captain Price, who will take a predominant role in Modern Warfare’s campaign. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare releases on PS4, Xbox One, and Windows PC on October 25th.

4. New Legendary Bounty in Red Dead Online   There’s a new bounty in Red Dead Online for those of ye brave enough to hunt it. The target is “an estranged and violent hermit known only as The Wolf Man [who] is wanted for a string of brutal murders.” You’ll be able to replay the Legendary Bounty at a higher difficulty after completing it, but be warned at four and five star difficulty you will need to bring in the target alive.

Comment 27

• NO NAME verified Sep 25, 2019, 08:33 AM

cool

• LtFury LV.6 Shadow Sep 25, 2019, 09:02 AM

bring on Modern Warfare.

• marley_presley LV.7 Wraith Main Sep 25, 2019, 02:45 PM

Im actualy happy because i bought this game on the ps3 and im just crying from happines that naughty dog is making another part and when joel was back though i cried

• gamer859017917 LV.24 Beast Sep 25, 2019, 11:20 PM

I played TLOU so many times, im so excited 😳😳😳

• Apparition LV.25 Dragon Sep 26, 2019, 01:14 AM

Nice

• Donoftheduck LV.1 Mootie Sep 26, 2019, 02:32 AM

Uhhh looks likw i gotta spend more money on the big package lol

• Redroide LV.4 Shotcaller Sep 27, 2019, 12:28 AM

Home