The Daily Moot (9/12/19)News Picks
1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’s PS4 Beta is Live
If you have preordered Call of Duty: Modern Warfare on PS4, first shame on you for preordering because it will be the death of the gaming industry, but second and more importantly YOU CAN PLAY CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE RIGHT NOW! Call of Duty fans on PlayStation 4 who are disciplined enough not to preorder can play Modern Warfare starting Saturday morning, and then again next weekend.
2. GWENT: The Witcher Card Game coming to iOS GWENT, the card game from The Witcher video game series, will soon be available for free on iOS. CD Projekt Red released a standalone version of Gwent after The Witcher 3’s astonishing success. While the game has certainly has some positives, it has largely struggled to carve out a piece of the digital card game market. Gwent may more success on Apple devices when it launches on October 29th.
3. Death Stranding Trailer and Gameplay from Tokyo Game Show We are learning a tremendous about Death Stranding this week due to the Tokyo Game Show. Yesterday, Kojima Productions shared both a 7 minute long story trailer and FORTY EIGHT minutes of gameplay. We don’t want to spoil anything about either, and the gameplay is in Japanese without subtitles, but please check out at least the trailer. Death Stranding releases November 8th, 2019 for PS4.
4. Resident Evil Spinoff ‘Project Resistance’ Revealed Yesterday Capcom officially revealed Project Resistance, an upcoming Resident Evil spinoff game. In Project Resistance, 4 players will work together to escape from a ‘Mastermind’ controlled by one player. Project Resistance will be set on the outskirts of Raccoon City. There will be a closed beta in early October which you can sign up for on the official Project Resistance website.
5. See Nintendo Switch’s New Tool, the Ring-Con, in Action Last week Nintendo revealed the Ring-Con, a new gadget that enables you to play Nintendo Switch games like never before. Nintendo has now revealed a trailer for a new game called Ring Fit Adventure to show off the potential of the Ring-Con. Check it out below!