Team Moot verified Admin
Aug 29, 2019, 02:41 AM 4,576 read

The Daily Moot (8/28/19)

News Picks

1. Ninja Signs Adidas Sponsorship Deal

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot (8/28/19) image 2

Tyler ‘Ninja’ Blevins announced on Twitter yesterday a new sponsorship deal he just signed with Adidas. Adidas is a sports apparel company probably best known for their shoes, but it looks like the first piece of apparel is a niiice windbreaker. This Adidas announcement comes just weeks after Ninja left Twitch to stream exclusively for Mixer in a deal that most estimate must’ve been worth millions.

2. Marvel’s Spider-Man Game of the Year Edition   The GOTY edition of Marvel’s Spider-Man launched today, combining the base game with the The City That Never Sleeps DLC for only $40. The City That Never Sleeps offers three chapters of content for players to enjoy. The DLC itself usually costs $25, so you’re getting a great deal here if you’re planning on playing the whole game plus the extra stuff.

3. Gamestop Leak ‘Confirms’ Crypto is Apex Legends’ Next Legend   A hacker character potentially named Crypto has been a contender for the next Apex Legends character, but a recent leak from a Gamestop conference may have finally confirmed his eventual addition to the game. Images clearly show a character that appears to be Crypto. There is also a picture of a new weapon, the Charge Rifle. The Charge Rifle obviously sounds like an energy weapon, but we’ll have to wait and see. See the images for yourself in the article below.  

4. Disney’s ‘Aladdin’ and ‘The Lion King’ Games are Being Remastered   Old school platforming games based on Disney movies Aladdin and The Lion King are coming to modern systems. ‘Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King’ will release on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC. Both games will have updated graphics and new features including saving, rewinding, level select, invulnerability, and infinite lives. There will also be a feature called the Interactive Game Viewer, which will let you watch through replays and jump back in at any time. The game collection will cost $29.99 and a release date is not yet announced.

5. Telltale Games is Back from the Dead!   Telltale Games, which released episodic adventure games frequently based on popular TV shows, shut down last year. Well, now the company and its assets have been acquired by LCG Entertainment and Telltale Games is officially back! Some of the original Telltale employees will be offered freelance roles. The new company also acquired some of the licensing rights to previous Telltale titles like The Wolf Among us and Batman, so we may see some of the old games revived as well.

Comment 16

• gatorboy45 LV.40 Diamond Master Aug 29, 2019, 02:43 AM

Good to hear that Telltale Games is back! Great news today 👌

• ObliviousRex LV.36 RIP Aug 29, 2019, 02:52 AM

Sooooo very happy with the Telltale news. Even if nothing good comes of it, at least I can hope. If they make only one good new game, I pray it’ll be The Wolf Among Us sequel.

• Demongrel LV.24 Nightmare Aug 29, 2019, 05:36 AM

So glad Telltale is coming back. I was upset when i heard they were shut down not even months after they made the announcement for a Wolf Among Us sequel. I really hope we’ll see that game make a comeback soon.

• Gaming Freak Playz LV.5 Lurker Aug 31, 2019, 11:33 AM

E

• Hijinxx* LV.25 Team Player Aug 29, 2019, 05:52 AM

The Wolf Among Us is literally one of my most favorite games ever so to hear this is beyond amazing, let’s hope they live up to the potential. 🙏

• NO NAME verified Aug 29, 2019, 09:02 AM

Ninja Announces PartnerShip With EVERYONE

• XGN REAPER LV.17 Monster Aug 29, 2019, 09:10 AM

ninja has partnered with us

• TaylorTORMENT LV.13 Insomniac Aug 29, 2019, 09:02 AM

Telltale news is great news! It’s awesome that some of the previous employees will be offered opportunities too.

• DaPi LV.32 Happy 2020! Aug 29, 2019, 09:03 AM

Ninja

• NO NAME verified Aug 29, 2019, 09:06 AM

Checks over strips. That’s wut I like that’s wut we like

• MixlTree LV.3 Dub Collector Aug 29, 2019, 09:09 AM

When TellTale died i actually cried im so happy rn

• Old Hunter, Haze LV.12 Titan Aug 29, 2019, 09:10 AM

Telltale games; making a comeback? YES. Ninja; making a partnership with Adidas? Well, I hate Adidas now..

• Reusablebelt171 LV.30 JUST SEND IT Aug 29, 2019, 09:11 AM

yeah telltale!

• Dimadapro LV.4 Lurker Aug 30, 2019, 03:45 AM

that is awesome Adidas. is the best clothing and shoes brand fofo

• Tomás García LV.2 Lurker Aug 31, 2019, 11:05 AM

Me alegro

• Unlabeled_Bread LV.27 Genius Sep 7, 2019, 08:04 AM

Uh

Home