Team Moot verified Admin
Aug 20, 2019, 12:06 PM 6,133 read

The Daily Moot (8/19/19)

News Picks

1. Apex Legends? More like ANGRYpex Legends!   The Iron Crown Collection event was supposed to be focused on the solo mode, with new cosmetics being an extra bonus for those who are into that kind of thing. Instead...well, just watch.

2. CoD: Modern Warfare ‘Gunfight’ Alpha on PS4 this Weekend   This weekend only, PlayStation 4 players can play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare for free. The alpha test only includes the new 2v2 Gunfight game mode and five different maps, but it still is a sweet opportunity. No pre-ordering is necessary; in fact, you don’t even need to have PS Plus either! The alpha test starts on Friday and ends on Sunday. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare releases October 25th.

3. Dead by Daylight x Stranger Things Crossover   The Dead by Daylight YouTube channel posted a trailer for an upcoming Stranger Things event. The new Chapter will introduce a new Killer, two new Survivors, and a new map. The new killer is obviously the Demogorgon and the new Survivors are Steve Harrington and Nancy Wheeler. The new map is the Underground Complex. The Stranger Things Chapter launches on both PC and consoles in September.

4. Magic: the Gathering Arena Coming to Epic Games Store   MTGA is a free digital way to play Magic that is currently available for download on the game’s website. Soon, though, MTGA will also be available on the Epic Games Store. We say also because they won’t be a complete exclusive, as you’ll still be able to download the game through Magic’s website if you’d like. Also, this announcement finally confirmed they will be releasing the game for Mac computers in next few months.

5. PUBG Introducing Console Cross-Play   Soon, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 players will be able to play PUBG together. PUBG Corp. revealed this news during Microsoft’s pre-Gamescom show Inside Xbox. The developers did not mention whether they would ever extend this to include PC players as well, but with the potential skill gap between PC and console for a mechanically intensive game like PUBG it may never happen. This feature should come to live servers in early October.

-------------------------------   Enter the Moot Caption Contest here! You can win up to FIVE HUNDRED Moot Coins just for writing a comment. It might not even be funny. It might not even be an actual entry. You could probably go type 'the caption contest is a stupid idea' and you might win. I dare you. Anyway, have fun!

------------------------------- The Moot Question of the Week is your chance to have your opinion HEARD (and possibly judged) by the masses! Click this link (or check out the end of the video posted above) to hear this week's question, and then share your response at the post below. If your comment is read on next week's video you will win 250 Moot Coins!

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot (8/19/19) image 15

Comment 35

• W̶i̶s̶p̶y̶♡ LV.27 Trick or Treat! Aug 20, 2019, 12:13 PM

oof they don't have the crown

😅😂🤣🤠💗💖

• MerK LV.29 Made in America Aug 20, 2019, 12:15 PM

I honestly think console cross play is a good idea and I honestly have no idea why more games don't do it.

• Reusablebelt171 LV.30 JUST SEND IT Aug 20, 2019, 12:20 PM

money, competitions, egos, etc.

• MerK LV.29 Made in America Aug 20, 2019, 12:22 PM

really such a shame isn't it? I have so many friends that play on ps4 but I play on xbox. it really is a bummer.

• Reusablebelt171 LV.30 JUST SEND IT Aug 20, 2019, 12:27 PM

exactly the same for me, friends on ps4, I'm on xbox. the CEOs say " we strive to make gaming better!" but our friends are what make it better and they divide our friendships behind walls because one wants more money, our the two cant get along, or something stupid.

• MerK LV.29 Made in America Aug 20, 2019, 12:29 PM

feelsbadman. 👌✌

• Reusablebelt171 LV.30 JUST SEND IT Aug 20, 2019, 12:32 PM

👌✌

• Just Nathan LV.37 Master Aug 20, 2019, 12:18 PM

wow I just got home and and this happened... slow day I assume...

• OGX_SLEETYEET LV.26 Sweaty Aug 20, 2019, 12:09 PM

And I now need to buy dead by daylight

First 😂😂😂

• Lacei Nikole LV.6 Wraith Main Aug 20, 2019, 12:10 PM

you mean you don’t have it? fat L

• Jacob 253 LV.12 Default Savior Aug 20, 2019, 12:13 PM

finally pubg crossplay

• Souperior_Soup__ LV.2 Lurker Aug 20, 2019, 12:14 PM

one of the best games

• RicardoBeans LV.19 Duo queue god Aug 20, 2019, 12:18 PM

Question: What price do you think cosmetics should be?

Answer: Maybe around 5-10 dollars, just because if you spend $20 on a cosmetic. It should grant some type of advantage. But it doesnt do that

• LittleAlchemist LV.20 Wild West Aug 20, 2019, 07:26 PM

man come on yall to can you guys do this in private message

• Lucidem LV.27 Nightmare Aug 20, 2019, 08:29 PM

• LV.24 Professional Noob Aug 20, 2019, 07:31 PM

If he wants to say that kind of shit to us then i wont play his shitty game anymore

• Salty2233 LV.15 Clearly Hacking Aug 20, 2019, 11:07 PM

Who knew Dead By Daylight was a game of culture.

• Skullkidfan LV.35 Master Aug 20, 2019, 12:13 PM

ok

• NO NAME verified Aug 20, 2019, 12:14 PM

why would I want to play as Steve Harrington just to see him die

• Balhmung LV.2 Lurker Aug 20, 2019, 12:39 PM

didn't play Apex glad I didn't devs need to take critique way better than this shit. target audience ? 12 yo what do u expect but a 12 yo response to a 35 dollar loot boxes

• RainNanners LV.25 Insomniac Aug 20, 2019, 01:23 PM

I haven't met that many twelve year olds on Reddit.. so I kinda doubt that tbh.

• Balhmung LV.2 Lurker Aug 20, 2019, 04:06 PM

so you're telling me that the video about Apex #1 isn't about how Devs are shifting on players ? did I watch a different one ?

• RainNanners LV.25 Insomniac Aug 20, 2019, 04:09 PM

/Whoosh

My comment had nothing to do with that lol.

• Balhmung LV.2 Lurker Aug 20, 2019, 01:28 PM

was talking about Apex legends . by the art style and how they are trying to cash in on fortnites fame.

• ObliviousRex LV.36 RIP Aug 20, 2019, 03:42 PM

Not at all how things have gone down.

• RainNanners LV.25 Insomniac Aug 20, 2019, 04:11 PM

Trying to talk to Balhmung, is like talking to a 6 year old who thinks they know everything.

They kinda remind me of that one star Patrick.

• Balhmung LV.2 Lurker Aug 20, 2019, 04:10 PM

yeah and mine didn't have anything to do with reddit... oof

• RainNanners LV.25 Insomniac Aug 20, 2019, 04:13 PM

Lol you can reply to me, and not make a new comment.

Also, I read up on it.. and it happened on Reddit, so have a great night youngling

Home