Team Moot verified Admin
Jun 25, 2019, 08:51 AM 5,114 read

The Daily Moot (6/24/19)

News Picks

1. Weekend Wrap Up!   Happy Monday! This week we've got something new we hope you'll enjoy. In the Weekend Wrap Up we quickly cover the top stories from the weekend in a short video. Included stories are:   GuardianCon 2019 Harry Potter: Wizard's Unite release 14 Days of Fortnite  

2. Hearthstone Update looks to Redefine Class Identities   In a surprise announcement, Blizzard has revealed they will be sending two iconic Hearthstone cards to the Hall of Fame. Hall of Famed cards are only playable in Wild and not Standard, the competitive format. Mind Blast and Vanish are the two cards; Priest and Rogue fans should not fret though, as new cards are being added to replace the old. In fact, 8 new cards are being added to the game to help define classes and archetypes more clearly.

3. Mario Royale Returns as DMCA Royale   You may have missed Mario Royale last week. It is like Tetris 99 in that it pits a bunch of players against each other as they play an iconic, traditionally single player game. Mario Royale specifically is a race through multiple Super Mario levels. The browser game got copyright struck almost immediately by Nintendo, but it has now returned from the ashes as DMCA Royale. All assets have been updated to hopefully avoid a lawsuit from Nintendo.

4. Steam Adds LGBTQ+ Tag for Games   Tags are one of the best features on Steam to help you find new games that match your interests. If you just beat The Witcher 3 you may look at the tags “Open World,” “Story Rich,” or “Atmospheric” and think ‘yeah, that’s what I loved about this game.’ Then, click the tag and BOOM! Tons of games that you may love. Well, now there’s an official LGBTQ+ tag to help smaller developers creating games of that genre.

5. ESL One Hamburg 2019 will Host the First Offline Dota Underlords Tournament   ESL One Hamburg 2019 is a DotA 2 tournament, but it will feature a Dota Underlords tournament as well. The side event will have a €5K prize pool and will be open to all attendees to join for free. Dota Underlords is the official Dota Auto Chess game Valve is developing after the mod became so popular. ESL One Hamburg 2019 takes place October 25th-27th.

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot (6/24/19) image 11

Comment 15

• PugsyGunner LV.23 Shadow Jun 25, 2019, 08:54 AM

4 literally is making me rage so hard

• Vumple LV.23 Bamboozled Jun 25, 2019, 09:03 AM

I understand it. It allows developers to make games with those kind of plot devices or want a game with that influence through the characters

• PugsyGunner LV.23 Shadow Jun 25, 2019, 09:05 AM

yeah but still..... cant they just do stuff...well....regularly.....

• Vumple LV.23 Bamboozled Jun 25, 2019, 09:08 AM

They are telling the player base that the game they are choosing will have lgbt messages and characters. Steam is supporting games with messages and undertones like these

• PugsyGunner LV.23 Shadow Jun 25, 2019, 09:09 AM

but still like.....y tho

• Austin™ LV.25 Nightmare Jun 25, 2019, 09:32 AM

Enjoyed the new segment boys!

• Just Nathan LV.37 Master Jun 25, 2019, 09:30 AM

hmmm...

• Skullkidfan LV.35 Master Jun 25, 2019, 08:51 AM

cool

• LukeStormer LV.2 Lurker Jun 25, 2019, 09:26 AM

Keemstar here

• NBA YoungBOY LV.3 Lurker Jun 25, 2019, 09:29 AM

• Dolphin_Gamer LV.25 Walked the Plank Jun 25, 2019, 09:41 AM

Are you guys gonna add Harry Potter: Wizards Unite because that would be pretty cool

• Zevulsion LV.23 Clearly Hacking Jun 25, 2019, 09:48 AM

trash asf

• ScArS Coolboy LV.19 Shadow Jun 25, 2019, 10:46 AM

i hate the re release of drift

• i do stuff LV.2 Lurker Jun 30, 2019, 02:19 AM

i now right

• Davie906 LV.1 Mootie Jul 21, 2020, 11:42 PM

I do believe that Weekend Wrap Up is a cool thing because you can read about gaming news for the past week. There are many forums that do such a thing but it's still a cool thing I believe. I am really into gaming; I have completed many different single players games. I don't really know what to play nowadays I don't really feel like playing CS: GO with that amount of hackers in it, worth it or playing Dota 2 with that amount of mean and toxic people in it. I am into Tribal Wars nowadays I don't know why I found it interesting but developing your own village is kind of fun. You need to farm, to buy new buildings, to recruit troops. There are many things you need to do to keep up with other players. So it is sometimes easier to use a https://tw-bot.net/ special AI service but it's not really a hack but a tool that does many things automatically for you. I believe there are many different tools that many players use to succeed so it's fine.

Home