Team Moot verified Admin
Jun 6, 2019, 03:49 AM 5,023 read

The Daily Moot (6/5/19)

News Picks

1. ‘SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated’ Announced!

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot (6/5/19) image 2

HOLY *DOLPHIN NOISES*! THQ Nordic just announced Spongebob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated, a remake of the similarly titled 2003 classic. Battle for Bikini Bottom was a 3D platformer where SpongeBob fought off an army of robots created by Plankton. The new game does not have a release date yet, but it will be available on all platforms (including Nintendo Switch!)

2. Pokemon Sword and Shield gets a Release Date   Alright nerds, November 15th is now the official date where we all quit our jobs, ruin our lives, and begin to play Pokemon for the rest of all time. That’s right, Pokemon Sword and Shield will be releasing on November 15th. From this morning’s Pokemon Direct, we also learned there will be online Max Raid Battles and open-world type zones called Wild Areas.

3. Battlefield V’s Next Chapter Focuses on the Pacific Front   DICE just revealed the next SIX maps that will be coming to Battlefield 5. The first 3 comprise Chapter 4: Defying the Odds, which will release on June 27th. These maps are set in France, Germany, and Norway. The next chapter, Awakening the Giant, will finally bring players into the Pacific theatre where many of the iconic World War 2 battles took place. You can see a trailer showing off a bit of action on all of the upcoming maps in the article below.

4. Apex Legends’ Legendary Hunt has Begun   Respawn introduced a limited time event and in-game challenges to Apex Legends yesterday. The Elite Queue is a limited time queue where you can only enter if you placed in the top 5 of your previous match. There are also challenges for you to complete before June 18th. You can earn a legendary Bloodhound skin, among other rewards. The Elite Queue will stick around until July 2nd.

5. Rocket League is Going Retro with the Radical Summer Event   Starting next week, the Radical Summer event will encourage Rocket League players to celebrate the good old days. The 9 week event will feature “iconic movies, television, and culture” from the 1980s. This include classics like the Ghostbusters car and Knight Rider. There will also be new on-theme game modes, including a game mode called Ghost Hunt. Get in on the Radical action starting June 10th.

-------------------------------   We're hosting a free to enter Clash Royale tournament RIGHT NOW and you can enter! Check out this post to find out how to enter and see what prizes are waiting for you!

Comment 31

• Dylan verified Admin Jun 6, 2019, 05:12 AM

Pokémon Sword & Shield is going to be the greatest game of the millennium

• ArcticBravo LV.28 Elite Four Jun 6, 2019, 05:50 AM

That gif is horrifying.

• NO NAME verified Jun 6, 2019, 08:19 AM

I swear it gets faster when you like the post haha

• </_Wasabi_\> LV.28 Try Hard Jun 6, 2019, 11:07 AM

Bruh pikachu gonna peek at chu wen you be changing dang

• Fortnite Is Broken LV.9 Try Hard Jun 6, 2019, 05:34 AM

F is for friends who do stuff together

• Just Nathan LV.37 Master Jun 6, 2019, 08:02 AM

Hmmm ...

• Zevulsion LV.23 Clearly Hacking Jun 6, 2019, 08:12 AM

I'm getting spongebob idgaf !

• Vinnik the slutter^^ LV.34 Dream Chaser Jun 6, 2019, 03:50 AM

Cool

• Nerd LV.30 Nightmare Jun 6, 2019, 03:52 AM

:)

• NO NAME verified Jun 6, 2019, 04:16 AM

Sweet.

• Dabbing boss LV.2 Lurker Jun 6, 2019, 04:48 AM

Today I was about to kill someone on fortnite but when I got killed by them I sall there skrean and sall they were at 100 haelth

• gatorboy45 LV.40 Diamond Master Jun 6, 2019, 04:52 AM

Fascinating

• Alextronic LV.11 Let’s play Apex! Jun 6, 2019, 05:28 AM

Maybe I’ll finally buy BFV because of that

• CodyB_fb LV.27 Pathfinder Main Jun 6, 2019, 05:39 AM

APEX HYPEE!!

• LittleMermaid327 LV.7 Nomad Jun 6, 2019, 06:36 AM

Can’t wait!

• DaPi LV.32 Happy 2020! Jun 6, 2019, 07:42 AM

I want spongebob

• DoubleAyee24 LV.7 Nomad Jun 6, 2019, 07:46 AM

Can y’all just remake Lights Camera Pants please?

• Chaotic Psycho LV.4 Lurker Jun 6, 2019, 07:57 AM

HOLY CRAP, BFBB IS GETTING A REMASTER, I GREW UP WITH THAT GAME

Home