Team Moot verified Admin
Jun 5, 2019, 03:40 AM 5,170 read

The Daily Moot (6/4/19)

News Picks

1. Watch Dog Legion Leaks Ahead of E3

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot (6/4/19) image 2

As is tradition, a new game Ubisoft was set to reveal at E3 has leaked ahead of the show. Watch Dogs Legion is the title of the next Watch Dog game. Legion takes us across the pond as the game is set in London instead of a major US city. The main gimmick in Legion is that you can play as NPC in the game if you recruit them. Apparently, the developers went pretty deep on this as all of the characters have unique voice overs, character traits, and more. Learn more about Watch Dog Legions next week at E3.

2. Rainbow Six Siege Celebrity Showdown Taking Place at E3   Ubisoft and Twitch are partnering to host a Rainbow Six Siege tournament at E3 next week. The tournament will feature celebrities and streamers battling for 100K in prize money, with half of the winnings going to charity. The event will take place after Ubisoft’s presentation at E3 on June 10th. T-Pain and Lil Yachty will both lead their own teams.

3. PlayStation Testing 16 Player Parties   It’s Friday night, you’re in a PlayStation voice party with 7 of your closest friends, and then your eighth closest friend logs on. What do you do? Before, your only options were either cut that friend out of your life forever or call it a night and cry yourself to sleep. Well, Sony is now testing a new solution. PS4 players who sign up for the Preview Program will be able to create voice parties for up to 16 players, double the current limit. We don’t know where these people with 15 friends are, but they should be happy.

4. Next Destiny 2 Expansion Leaked   Today marks the release of the Season of Opulence, a new expansion for Destiny 2. While this should be a time for Destiny 2 players to excitedly embrace the fresh content, instead many find themselves looking forward to the next expansion. Some leaked images suggest the next Destiny 2 expansion will be called ‘Shadowkeep.’ Shadowkeep looks to bring players back to Earth’s moon, where they’ll “become a slayer of nightmares.” Learn more on June 6th during a livestream from Bungie.

5. Fortnite Cheaters Qualify for World Cup   This past weekend a pair of players who have previously been banned for cheating qualified for the Fortnite World Cup. The players, XXiF and Ronaldo, were temporarily banned on May 3rd for cheating during World Cup qualifiers. The ban was only for 14 days, and now the duo is headed to New York. While some feel they served their time and certainly wouldn’t cheat a second time, the majority of Fortnite fans feel somewhere between uncomfortable and outraged over the news. What do you all think?

----------------------------------------------- Hey now, you're an all-star, get your Caption on, go play! Hey now, you're a Moot star.... Alright, that's enough of that. Just go enter the caption contest whydontcha?

Comment 27

• gatorboy45 LV.40 Diamond Master Jun 5, 2019, 03:44 AM

I do like the new Watch Dogs Legion (if that is the official title) and what they are bringing forward. Also, it is crazy that E3 is just around the corner

• TriTurtl LV.3 Lurker Jun 5, 2019, 09:08 AM

Yes Ubisoft is my DADDY

• NO NAME verified Jun 5, 2019, 09:09 AM

Watch Dogs 2 is so much fun, can't wait to see the new one

• speedy_steel992 LV.3 Lurker Jun 5, 2019, 09:17 AM

Can I have this from free

• IG Senpaii LV.3 Lurker Jun 5, 2019, 09:20 AM

Watch dogs will always be at the bottom rack at the gamestore and will eventually be under 5$

• The Ramen Bandit LV.33 Bandit Jun 5, 2019, 10:31 PM

Bruh

• IG Senpaii LV.3 Lurker Jun 6, 2019, 01:13 AM

Its true

• Jooooooooooooooooooo Admin Jun 5, 2019, 11:29 AM

ohih!

• Just Nathan LV.37 Master Jun 5, 2019, 12:01 PM

Hmmm...

• Reusablebelt171 LV.30 JUST SEND IT Jun 5, 2019, 03:53 AM

Can't wait for the siege live stream and that watch dogs games sounds interesting

• James Oneill LV.12 JUST SEND IT Jun 5, 2019, 05:06 AM

Nice I’m gonna get the new modern warfair when I comes out

• OGX_SLEETYEET LV.26 Sweaty Jun 5, 2019, 05:52 AM

Watch dogs 2 was my favourite game I can’t wait for watch dogs 3

• BrainlessBrian LV.21 I'm a Bot Jun 5, 2019, 08:59 AM

Another watch dogs game?

• NO NAME verified Jun 5, 2019, 09:09 AM

The problem being?

• BrainlessBrian LV.21 I'm a Bot Jun 5, 2019, 09:22 AM

I understand the appeal of the watch dogs games, but with reviews for both games sitting firmly on “meh”, I can’t say I’ll have much hope that this upcoming game’s gonna be an innovator

• dogmasterr is trash LV.3 Lurker Jun 5, 2019, 09:02 AM

Sick mannnnn

• I Have No SocialSkil LV.6 Try Hard Jun 5, 2019, 09:08 AM

Time to get on the hype train

• TagEm_Fooly LV.5 Lurker Jun 5, 2019, 09:13 AM

• SkY Boi LV.7 Big Chungus Jun 5, 2019, 09:40 AM

E3 HYPE

Home