Team Moot verified Admin
May 31, 2019, 02:50 AM 4,969 read

The Daily Moot (5/30/19)

News Picks

1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Officially Revealed

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot (5/30/19) image 2

Hooooly smokes, amigos! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is real and it is coming out this October 25th. There are a few super exciting things about the new Call of Duty. First, the game will launch with cross-platform play. Also, there won’t be a season pass. This is so the team working on the game “can deliver more free maps and content as well as post-launch events to all players.” Modern Warfare will feature a single player campaign, several multiplayer options, and a new co-op game mode.

2. Remastered Ghostbusters Video Game Coming this Year   We didn’t even know there was a Ghostbusters video game, but we now know it is being remastered. Ghostbusters: The Video Game released in 2009 and featured the movie’s iconic cast as voice actors. Saber Interactive is handling the remaster, although we don’t know the exact extent of the work they’ll be doing just yet. Whether the remaster is purely visual improvements or more is still uncertain, but you can check out the reveal trailer to get hyped regardless. The remastered game will be on PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch by the end of the year.

3. Anthem Test Server Now Available on PC   Cataclysm is an end game event that was supposed to come to Anthem this month. Last month, BioWare announced they would be delaying Cataclysm but they gave no new release date. Hopefully we will get more information about Cataclysm during a livestream from the game’s developers later today, but in the meantime there is now a test server available to PC players. On this test server, players will be able to experience Cataclysm content as the developers finalize it.

4. Age of Empires Definitive Editions Coming to Steam   The team behind Age of Empires took to their website today to announce they’re bringing the Definitive Editions of Age of Empires 1, 2, and 3 to Steam. The Definitive Editions are apparently “remastered with the latest tech in game development,” whatever that means. The timing here is apparently to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Age of Empires 2. Many players will be happy to see these games finally on Steam, as they were previously

--------------------------------------- PSTTTTTTT! You! Yeah, you! Enter the Moot Caption Contest whydontcha? It's quick to enter and you can even win up to FIVE HUNDRED MOOT COINS!

Comment 31

• Playz4Dayz LV.22 S May 31, 2019, 02:54 AM

If CoD actually does what they say with Modern Warfare then Call of Duty might actually be relevant and worth playing again. I don't trust them to actually deliver on their promises but I'll definitely be watching to see what happens.

• Dalty~ LV.8 Let’s play R6! May 31, 2019, 02:59 AM

I have mized feelings about the new CoD

• ObliviousRex LV.36 RIP May 31, 2019, 03:35 AM

If Infinity Ward can deliver, this will finally be the CoD game I’ve been wanting for years. The game has Price as a central character, hopefully others as well, but is designed to push things in a new, gritty direction. Reboot looks to be the right path so far. Here’s to wishing for the best...

• NO NAME verified May 31, 2019, 03:39 AM

They already charged us $70 to test Anthem, so why are they pretending this test server is something different?

• Manuel Pereira LV.16 Sage May 31, 2019, 02:57 AM

Looks fun

• JC_Soulless LV.22 PlayStation May 31, 2019, 04:06 AM

Honestly, I'm feeling optimistic about this gritty Call of Duty reboot. It feels like they've heard the community out, and are realizing that they need to go back to the root of their success. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

• Idontknow68618 LV.5 So Scary May 31, 2019, 09:19 AM

This new cod could be fucking amazing

• Just Nathan LV.37 Master May 31, 2019, 09:39 AM

Hmmm...

• gamer924517296 LV.2 Lurker May 31, 2019, 06:57 PM

Is it me or cod can not think of names now

• King Takumi LV.21 Clearly Hacking May 31, 2019, 04:50 AM

Watch the micro transactions happen

• BrainlessBrian LV.21 I'm a Bot May 31, 2019, 09:07 AM

Not only are they still releasing the same games, but now they’re reusing the name as well

• Christian Poventud LV.4 Lurker May 31, 2019, 09:09 AM

Fax

• Llamakiller LV.2 Lurker May 31, 2019, 09:10 AM

Yessssssssssssssssssssss

• NO NAME verified May 31, 2019, 09:18 AM

No wayyy let's gooooo!!!

• E.J. Plays LV.6 Clearly Hacking May 31, 2019, 09:18 AM

MW3 for the wii was my first Cod (anyone remember the days when people ragged on you for using a wii? I miss them) I can't wait to see this remaster.

• skullknocker99 LV.17 Team Player May 31, 2019, 09:43 AM

Use to play the wii aswell. Spec Ops all the way loved the co-op

Home