The Daily Moot (4/30/19)
1. Black Ops 4’s Operation Spectre Rising Out Now
The new operation is now live for Black Ops 4 on PlayStation 4 only, with PC and Xbox One to receive the update shortly. Spectre Rising introduces new maps, new mods, a new specialist, and more to Black Ops 4. Some of the content is free, like the new Assassin specialist. As far as paid content goes, you’ll receive access to three new maps in exchange for your hard-earned cash. Finally, the Hydro Dam on the game’s Blackout map has burst and the map is flooding with water.
2. Sea of Thieves Anniversary Update is Live Sea of Thieves patch 2.0 just went live today, marking the game’s one-year anniversary. The massive anniversary patch introduces a new PvP game mode called The Arena where crews fight against one another. There is also a new campaign called Shores of Gold to explore. There are tons of other cool additions to the game as well, like the new ability to fish, hunt, and cook. Read the complete patch notes for more details.
3. New Mercenary Added to Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Ubisoft just updated Assassin’s Creed Odyssey to add another mercenary to the mix. Testiklos the Nut is now in the game to fight or recruit. You may remember Testiklos’ brother, Testikles. Well, Testiklos the Nut has been distraught ever since he was separated from Testikles. We suggest proceeding with caution.
4. Mortal Kombat 11 Update Addresses Economy There were some complaints regarding Mortal Kombat 11’s economy almost immediately after the game released. Apparently, it would be a tremendous grind to unlock all of the game’s skins. After the update, players will receive two to three times the amount of currency for post-fight rewards. The Towers of Time also received an overhaul to be less punishing to players.
5. Halo: The Master Chief Collection Testing Delayed Remember when we told you the Halo Master Chief Collection would be available to test by the end of April? And then we told you it would MAYBE be available? Well, now we have the unfortunate pleasure of informing you that Master Chief Collection won’t be available to test this month, as the team has experienced more difficulty with porting to PC than they originally anticipated. There’s no new date for MCC testing on PC, but the developers promise us it will come eventually.
--------------------- Do you like customizing your profile here on Moot? Is there anything you WISH you could customize about your profile that you currently can't? Well, we want to hear about it! Head on over to this post and comment what profile improvements you'd like to see and we'll implement the best suggestions!