Team Moot verified Admin
Apr 6, 2019, 06:38 AM 7,149 read

The Daily Moot (4/5/19)

News Picks

1. Moot Points Episode 48: Battle Royalcatraz?!!   Happy Friday Inmoots! In this week's episode of Moot Points, the guys discuss the new Alcatraz map in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4's Blackout. The map is significantly different from Blackout's original map and includes some exciting features. Check it out now!

2. Warframe Remasters Plains of Eidolon Region   The Plains of Eidolon region was Warframe’s first open-world space when it released in 2017. Although that doesn’t sound that long ago, the Plains were lacking when compared to Warframe’s more recent content. Thus, Digital Extremes felt it appropriate to remaster the entire region. New terrain textures, improved dynamic lighting, and a new day/night cycle have all brought the Plains of Eidolon back to life for Warframe players. There is also new content to explore in the Plains.

3. Fallout 76 Introduces Non-Cosmetic Microtransactions   In what is just another in a long line of questionable decisions, the team behind Fallout 76 have decided to introduce Repair Kits to the game. These Repair Kits can restore any one item to 100% durability without costing you crafting materials. While this sounds great, the problem is they’ll be purchasable with the real money currency. This means Fallout 76 now has a pay-to-win aspect to it, as players who choose to spend money on Atoms will be able to avoid the crafting materials grind and do more, faster. Yikes.

4. Division 2 Teaser Suggests next Assassin’s Creed Game Features Vikings   Apparently an in-game poster in The Division 2 is probably a teaser for the next Assassin’s Creed game. The poster shows a Viking character holding the Apple of Eden, an iconic piece of Assassin’s Creed lore. Kotaku has taken this opportunity to confirm the next Assassin’s Creed game does in fact feature Vikings. The game, codenamed “Kingdom,” is skipping 2019 and releasing next year. This suggests it is probably going to come out for the next generation of gaming consoles.

5. New Nintendo Switch Controller Enables Voice Chat   A new controller for the Nintendo Switch is coming out in June that will enable voice chat for some games. The controller includes an audio jack and audio controls and will allow you to chat with your friends while playing any game that runs Vivox integrated in-game chat. The good news for everyone is that Fortnite runs this technology, meaning the controller is compatible with the popular battle royale. The controller costs $24.99 and you can pre-order it next month.

=================   Have you noticed you're earning extra Moot Coins this week? We're hosting a DOUBLE Moot Coins event until April 8th. No need to thank us, we gotchu.

Moot: News Picks - The Daily Moot (4/5/19) image 13

Comment 28

• Dylan verified Admin Apr 6, 2019, 06:54 AM

BEST MOOT POINTS INTRO EVER! That Dylan guy is a stud

• Funky Bunch LV.23 Poppin’ Bottles! Apr 6, 2019, 07:22 AM

Only thing better was the outro

• StormbladeX69 (XBL) verified LV.28 Shadow Apr 6, 2019, 06:55 AM

Sweet! 🎉

• me bot at fortnite LV.2 Lurker Apr 6, 2019, 09:06 AM

Cool

• Jerry Muut LV.22 JUST SEND IT Apr 7, 2019, 11:14 AM

• NO NAME verified Apr 6, 2019, 07:24 AM

Love Alcatraz..finally..don't have to worry about snipers lmao I play it more then MP and regular blackout

• KnifeLash LV.1 Mootie Apr 6, 2019, 08:41 AM

What in the moot world is this 🤔

• NO NAME verified Apr 7, 2019, 03:41 PM

ADD BLOCKING TO THIS APP. THE TOXICITY IS FAR ENOUGH. Please let me block the toxic people..

• TaikamattoHissi LV.3 Lurker Apr 14, 2019, 02:31 AM

Llllit

• ruffneck119 LV.5 Dub Collector Apr 6, 2019, 07:37 AM

The only issue I have and I’m sure I’m not alone is what were they thinking only giving us a strife for hell sakes I’d take a garrison over the strife

• NO NAME verified Apr 6, 2019, 08:09 AM

It's BR...we should have nothing..but it's a much smaller map..so they are bring nice giving us the strife

• Lerif LV.3 Lurker Apr 6, 2019, 08:39 AM

It is like sanhok from pubg?

• Lixadyツ LV.3 Lurker Apr 6, 2019, 09:27 AM

Okkkk

• Fnaffan05 LV.2 Lurker Apr 6, 2019, 09:30 AM

• Alex Knudson LV.9 Team Rocket Apr 6, 2019, 10:03 PM

Shitty map but I got like 17 kills one round. They should have made it within the original map

• Straefy LV.4 Lurker Apr 7, 2019, 06:07 AM

h

• Straefy LV.4 Lurker Apr 7, 2019, 06:07 AM

h

Home