Laurelene LV.27 Team Player
Nov 30, 2020, 09:56 PM 89 read

Quick ideas

Questions & Suggestions

I know this might be controversial, but here are some quick ideas from me: The 2 things I see that cause the most disruption on Moot are follower count and the off-topic lounge. 🔾Remove the follower count (or at least make it private). Having no way to measure how many followers another user has will most likely stop the infights. 🔾The "off-topic" lounge could be limited to [X] posts a day. That way Mooters would have to be a little bit more careful with what they posted there. The app focus could use a change. Most of us got in contact with Moot because we wanted people to play with at some time. So, the LFG should be the main focus of the app, supported by the content/discussion lobbies. - The landing page for when you open the app would be the LFG. - The LFG system would be the one getting updated and improved. 💡Maybe add an "event calendar" for each user so they can prepare gaming events for other people to join? Thank you. 💋

Comment 8

• Dolfan1973 LV.32 OPFOR Dec 1, 2020, 10:21 PM

I agree with the private follower count cause that would heavily reduce shoutouts (they aren’t bad but I see them so much) and I agree with limiting people to an amount of posts on off topic, I also like the event calendar thing
    I don’t use the LFG system barely ever so I personally wouldn’t like to see that when I open the app, I like how it shows posts instead of the LFG tab. Idk if it needs improvement cause I don’t use it

• ErikPlays43 LV.29 Happy 2020! Dec 1, 2020, 01:15 PM

im sorry but i cannot agree with anything you just said.

• Laurelene LV.27 Team Player Dec 1, 2020, 01:53 PM

After rereading my post I also reworded a couple of things.

These are just ideas, I'm not claiming these will magically fix all Moot problems.

So, It's ok. That's your opinion, I respect it.

• Privatebutter65 verified LV.32 Dub Collector Dec 1, 2020, 08:59 PM

I fell with the follower count instead of making it private they should add an option if you wanna make it private or not

• Laurelene LV.27 Team Player Dec 1, 2020, 10:20 PM

I'm ok with that.
    Those being attacked because of their follower count would have an option to hide it.

• Privatebutter65 verified LV.32 Dub Collector Dec 2, 2020, 12:04 AM

I think everyone would have an option to hide it

• HAD3S DC LV.31 Legend Dec 1, 2020, 03:59 PM

these are both bad ideas I'm afraid. Not useful changes at all.

• pedrato98 LV.14 Genius Dec 1, 2020, 07:10 PM

Agree

Home