Åj Bankz^^ LV.30 Fearless
Nov 7, 2020, 11:09 PM 61 read

Okay this probably the last time I’m asking about this

Questions & Suggestions

This is most likely the 4th I asked for more Fightjng game lounges like so if there’s only four?

Moot: Questions & Suggestions - Okay this probably the last time I’m asking about this  image 2

Brawlhalla, for honor , MK11 and smash bro. I kinda thought they’ll be more already since there’s literally a bunch of good fighting games that can be a decent lounge what would also catch more people attention who plays that certain fighting game . I can go on a massive list of decent fighting games that could definitely be a good lounge but I’ll name 5 Street fighter , Dragon ball fighter Z , Tekken, UNIS , GrandBlue and King of Fighter. We need the fighting game community to get notice more here it’ll make a difference and add new content creators together In a new lounge where a lot of mooters who play fighting games can will free and make fighting game content instead of posting it in the off topic lounge

Moot: Questions & Suggestions - Okay this probably the last time I’m asking about this  image 4

It would be if there is more but moot doesn’t want to focus on the FGC for some reason:/

Comment 0

Home