HAD3S DC LV.31 Legend
Oct 22, 2020, 07:47 AM 173 read

Kill Off Topic? Yes?

Questions & Suggestions

Or yes? Here is my plan... Entertainment lounge slightly broadened. So that community events like Nathan's can be hosted somewhere, posting trends such as the friendometer quizzes can be posted but if the trends are too spammy and meaningless then have them removed. I want a more strictly policed version of OT. We would also need a new lounge... A tighter restricted version of Off Topic. Called the IRL lounge. Where people can post about their real life and share something about themselves... So yeah, basically so people like me can post about food or getting a pc or something without people scrolling down the lounge for 2 seconds to see "Would you date me? 👉👈🥺❤️" These two different kinds of posts should not be on the same planet, let alone universe. I want the entertainment and IRL lounge to be tightly restricted. To encourage proper content. Moot. I know you don't like me. I know you still hate me for pointing out you liked your own post... But please... Can we get them properly policed and restricted this time? Also. As R-boi suggested: Remove certain quests that are based on receiving things... Encourage going to other people's posts. This will really encourage more REAL community interaction. And will make moot about interacting with people. And not about getting followers, and attention, and likes for your own self needs. But so you can share things about you and get real attention back. Like OT once was. A wholesome place. Where people were actual friends. And I mean ACTUAL friends. Please moot. And the mootmunity. This is our chance. I know it will cause controversy. But I promise it will work. It's on me and Belt if it doesn't. But please I beg... Listen. For like 1 little bittle time. This is what moot needs... To become not massive, but healthy, a good community, and people who are truly dedicated and are respecting the place. Like a good Minecraft server. On that note. Join the bedrock-java cross platform peaceful survival building server mc.peacefulvanilla.club I will post about it one day.

But hey... Seriously... MOOT NEEDS THIS. IT NEEDS OFF TOPIC GONE. It had it's time, but it was too loosely policed. And once the people who don't give two shits about moot, in reality, found out, they turned Off Topic into what it is today, and it is still going downhill. It has its good bits. Good. Let's move the good bits to somewhere where they don't have to be sitting right above or below pieces of utter garb. PLEASE. oh and can we sign this? Petition?

Poll Closed 16 Voted

Petition

• Sign 16

THIS IS MOOT'S CHANCE TO SHINE. BE THE CONTENT LAND IT SHOULD BE. ENCOURAGE GAMERS TO COME FORTH AND POST MORE ABOUT GAMES. PLEASE MOOT PLEASE Thank you Mr. Reusabelt. Not the hero we deserved (literally, there are so many people on Moot who suck and don't deserve anything from another mooter), but the hero Moot fucking needs. I am awoken. Return of M8S?🤔 For Losealot ✊ Legend a fucking lot he was. For Bruttus. For WolfPax. For Elfi. For all our fallen brothers and sisters. For the real mooters. Gamers... Rise up... Aight soz but our new gaming theme is gonna be Stal (by C418 obvs)

Comment 81

• Lord Bruttus LV.26 Bandit Oct 27, 2020, 02:15 PM

*hello, the person phone'd, bruttus, is unavailable, probably sleeping or not ok, leave a message adter the beep*

• Lord Bruttus LV.26 Bandit Oct 27, 2020, 02:16 PM

*beeeeeeep*

• HAD3S DC LV.31 Legend Oct 27, 2020, 04:02 PM

meow

• Lord Bruttus LV.26 Bandit Oct 27, 2020, 04:14 PM

"hello? i got your message, are you ok?"

• HAD3S DC LV.31 Legend Oct 27, 2020, 07:38 PM

I'm good comrade, are you returning home soldier?
    It's been a while. You've had a long holiday.

• Lord Bruttus LV.26 Bandit Oct 27, 2020, 08:42 PM

not yet fellow comrade, i am at my military academy

• HAD3S DC LV.31 Legend Oct 27, 2020, 08:43 PM

Lord Bruttus  ach ja.
    Na ja, see you soon comrade,
    hoffe ich lel

• Lord Bruttus LV.26 Bandit Oct 28, 2020, 01:07 AM

HAD3S DC  i came back from war now

• Devil<3 LV.29 Xbox Oct 27, 2020, 07:17 PM

Why do u care what people do stop wasting time and seriously just stop being overall annoying

• HAD3S DC LV.31 Legend Oct 27, 2020, 07:25 PM

Show some respect to yourself by not being a fucking hypocrite.
    Why do you care what I do? Stop wasting time and seriously stop being overall disrespectful, rude, ignorant, simple minded, disregarding, and a bad role model as a Mootified mooter.
    "His braincells are sweaty, posting weak, ego is heavy. There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti. He's rude but he looks nice and friendly but drops bombs. And he keeps on forgetting what he posts out, the whole town only cares about clout.
    He's gotta be joking now, the good mooters are choking now.
    Moot's death clock's run out, times up, Moot's over blaow."
    -Eminem talking about Moot

• Devil<3 LV.29 Xbox Oct 27, 2020, 07:29 PM

Why would I care because it’s getting out of hand and yes I was disrespectful but atleast it was true and also do yk why I care because seriously I let people do what they want not like they are gonna kill someone no they are just posting and pressing buttons it’s there choice

• HAD3S DC LV.31 Legend Oct 27, 2020, 07:35 PM

Mate, snap back to reality,
    Oop there goes nuggie yeah Oop there goes nuggie, he jokes though he's so mad but he wont give up that easily no he won't have it cuz

he

stubborn as

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.
    Oh I'm sorry, you too scared to lose your off topic, you scared for Moot to give us a tighter restricted Entertainment lounge and IRL lounge? Because someone's ittle wittle bitta queen won't be able to post her garb anymore...
    Aww.
    What a pity.

THIS IS A PLAN TRYING TO ENCOURAGE GOOD POSTING, AND POSTING THAT ENCOURAGES THE COMMUNITY TO COME TOGETHER AND BE AS ONE, AND NOT BE AS FRACTURED, WE WANT TO GET RID OF QUESTS THAT GET YOU STUFF FOR RECEIVING STUFF SO THAT PEOPLE ARE ENCOURAGED TO GO TO OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS, INSTEAD OF SITTING WAITING FOR COMMENTS ON THEIRS.
    WE GO AHEAD WITH THIS, MOOT CAN COME TOGETHER, MORE PEOPLE CAN FORM MORE FRIENDSHIPS.
    OF COURSE I CARE WHAT PEOPLE DO BECAUSE THIS IS EVERYONE'S PLATFORM, NOT JUST THEIRS, THEY DO WHAT THEY WANT AND IT HAS CREATED AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE PEOPLE HAVE TO ADHERE TO A STEREOTYPICAL KIND OF MOOTER IN ORDER TO BE NOTICED AT ALL.
    MOOT USED TO BE A MUCH MORE ACCEPTING PLACE WHERE PEOPLE OF ALL KINDS GET NOTICED.
    AND NOW IT'S JUST ALL JUICEWRLD MODERN EDGE BOYS AND SELF LOVING EGIRLS WHO PRETEND TO CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE AS MUCH AS EVERYONE ELSE DOES.
    THEY TRASH UP FEEDS ACROSS THE GLOBE JUST SO THE SIMPS HAVE SOMEONE TO DROOL AT AT 3AM WHILE SITTING THEIR PATHETICALLY SOBBING WHINING ABOUT NOT HAVING ANY FRIENDS WHEN THEY'VE SHUNNED EVERYONE IRL WHO DOESN'T LOOK OR SOUND LIKE THEIR IDEA OF A GODDESS, AND THEY HAVEN'T EVEN TRIED TO MAKE FRIENDS, SITTING IN THEIR ROOM FOR THE LAST FEW CENTURIES.
    WHY DON'T YOU WATCH YOUR GODDAMN ATTITUDE.
    DON'T KNOW IF YOU NOTICED, BUT IT'S NOT LIKE I DON'T HAVE SUPPORT.

• Syrgery LV.17 Sage Oct 27, 2020, 05:04 PM

add me to friends.I accept all request,will be happy to play☺️
    tinyurl.com/y39jm694

Home