HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter
Oct 22, 2020, 07:47 AM 132 read

Kill Off Topic? Yes?

Questions & Suggestions

Or yes? Here is my plan... Entertainment lounge slightly broadened. So that community events like Nathan's can be hosted somewhere, posting trends such as the friendometer quizzes can be posted but if the trends are too spammy and meaningless then have them removed. I want a more strictly policed version of OT. We would also need a new lounge... A tighter restricted version of Off Topic. Called the IRL lounge. Where people can post about their real life and share something about themselves... So yeah, basically so people like me can post about food or getting a pc or something without people scrolling down the lounge for 2 seconds to see "Would you date me? 👉👈🥺❤️" These two different kinds of posts should not be on the same planet, let alone universe. I want the entertainment and IRL lounge to be tightly restricted. To encourage proper content. Moot. I know you don't like me. I know you still hate me for pointing out you liked your own post... But please... Can we get them properly policed and restricted this time? Also. As R-boi suggested: Remove certain quests that are based on receiving things... Encourage going to other people's posts. This will really encourage more REAL community interaction. And will make moot about interacting with people. And not about getting followers, and attention, and likes for your own self needs. But so you can share things about you and get real attention back. Like OT once was. A wholesome place. Where people were actual friends. And I mean ACTUAL friends. Please moot. And the mootmunity. This is our chance. I know it will cause controversy. But I promise it will work. It's on me and Belt if it doesn't. But please I beg... Listen. For like 1 little bittle time. This is what moot needs... To become not massive, but healthy, a good community, and people who are truly dedicated and are respecting the place. Like a good Minecraft server. On that note. Join the bedrock-java cross platform peaceful survival building server mc.peacefulvanilla.club I will post about it one day.

But hey... Seriously... MOOT NEEDS THIS. IT NEEDS OFF TOPIC GONE. It had it's time, but it was too loosely policed. And once the people who don't give two shits about moot, in reality, found out, they turned Off Topic into what it is today, and it is still going downhill. It has its good bits. Good. Let's move the good bits to somewhere where they don't have to be sitting right above or below pieces of utter garb. PLEASE. oh and can we sign this? Petition?

Poll Closed 16 Voted

Petition

• Sign 16

THIS IS MOOT'S CHANCE TO SHINE. BE THE CONTENT LAND IT SHOULD BE. ENCOURAGE GAMERS TO COME FORTH AND POST MORE ABOUT GAMES. PLEASE MOOT PLEASE Thank you Mr. Reusabelt. Not the hero we deserved (literally, there are so many people on Moot who suck and don't deserve anything from another mooter), but the hero Moot fucking needs. I am awoken. Return of M8S?🤔 For Losealot ✊ Legend a fucking lot he was. For Bruttus. For WolfPax. For Elfi. For all our fallen brothers and sisters. For the real mooters. Gamers... Rise up... Aight soz but our new gaming theme is gonna be Stal (by C418 obvs)

Comment 81

• kay! verified LV.31 Boo! Oct 22, 2020, 05:19 PM

but while reading just a part of this post, i completely agree. and in the irl lounge, uh.. that could be a place for the thirsty shits on moot

• HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter Oct 22, 2020, 05:24 PM

I doubt. One of my posts list what it could be like if done properly. Sure. people could post selfies and ask for ratings, but that would get a lot of hate, and they can't do it over and over again. Besides. The shite people on Moot don't even post about their lives in the first place, it's people like me who do.

• VRolook LV.25 Happy 2020! Nov 3, 2020, 07:28 PM

moot wont listen lmao

• ZeRoShots Wㅁter LV.24 Hunter Oct 22, 2020, 07:51 AM

*halo theme starts playing * BOIS THE PLAN IS SIMPLE *pulls out a m16 with a sniper scope red dot * ive been waiting for this moment

• ᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch Oct 22, 2020, 08:02 AM

🤦🏻‍♀️nope

• HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter Oct 22, 2020, 08:04 AM

Why not?
    It's not killing the users. It's removing them to a better policed and restricted lounge. More appropriate to what moot should be. And then filtering out the Insta and Twitter and Reddit garb who treat Moot like some place where they can just leave their shit around.

• ᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch Oct 22, 2020, 08:20 AM

and how is that fair? thats discrimination

• HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter Oct 22, 2020, 08:27 AM

Discriminating against people who undermine Moot?
    Who make moot a place of shallow 'friendships'?
    These people don't belong here.
    I know. that is aggressive.
    and I know I'm sorry, I understand that we are meant to be including and welcoming everyone...
    And I will, happily. But if they start to impose their own values across the entire platform, and change the community to only what they want. And make things all about clout and them and all of that bullshit, then they simply don't belong here. We can forgive them yes, but they have to change. You can't just allow people to do whatever they want.
    And I know, I'm telling them what to do etc. etc.
    But really...
    I'm not telling them what to do. I'm telling them what not to do which is force Moot to become their vision and their vision only.
    This platform is unfair and people join with many people not being to express their true selves on Moot and get recognition. You either have to adhere to a popular stereotype, or have been here for a year or over in the first place.
    You can't just turn a blind eye on people who have ruined what so many mooters built Moot to be.

• F̷i̷r̷e̷_ LV.25 Nightmare Oct 27, 2020, 03:21 AM

It's keeping it alive so why

• HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter Oct 27, 2020, 05:13 AM

what is?

• HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter Oct 22, 2020, 08:32 AM

I understand fully why you say that...
    But it's not like they've quite been the angels of Moot have they?
    Basically the short form of what I just said if you are a 'TLDR'er

• HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter Oct 22, 2020, 08:36 AM

Look I'm sorry I can smell the disappointment, hear it, see it, and taste it in the air, but you gotta understand that I'm not saying that people shouldn't be filtered out for no reason.
    I am encouraging content creation and community interaction. Not self serving posting while you sit there not giving two actual shits about the community you are influencing.
    These people aren't measurable by our own ways.

• ᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch Oct 22, 2020, 10:42 PM

truly you're still discriminating against users on moot just because they don't post things you want them to. And I find it rather disgusting 😒

• HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter Oct 23, 2020, 12:29 AM

?
    What they are posting isn't even the main issue.
    It is a massive issue, because it is spammy garbage that is self-serving, shite that only entertains young horny 12 yr olds who don't quite yet understand how to respect their selves yet.
    I
    What they posted caused the moot audience to largely be composed of so called 'simps'. And whatever terminology we use to describe them. The definition on Moot would include a number of things including not giving a damn about decent content as long as they get to interact with their 'queens'.
    This community is so fractured, and the sections of glass that look whole may be whole but the glass is too thin. And this is because there aren't strong enough bonds being formed between mooters due to everyone only caring about themselves these days, and them getting all the attention,and becoming the 'biggest', and getting all the 'clout'.
    No one has enough time to forge proper relationships and friendships and understandings of one another.
    No time given to build respect for one another.
    And that is why there is so much fucking drama on Moot.
    And drama is killing Moot.
    And if you don't believe so, I can guarantee you around 60% of more well known mooters who left, left due to drama, and the rest due to moot becoming a nuisance and that they can't prioritise it over their irl situation enough because the community just isn't worth it anymore, or... because posting is so shite and they literally left because their feeds were boring, and this meant they weren't inspired to post themselves anymore because there was no one to match up against and compete with in a friendly manner.

I am discriminating these people by what they've done to Moot. On the negative side obvs. It'd take me around 20 seconds to list the positives.
    Discriminating is not a bad word. It is just a word.
    Discriminating just means to point out the difference between two or more things by their characteristics.

• DaPi LV.32 Haunted Oct 23, 2020, 03:39 AM

How would that be discrimination?

• ᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch Oct 23, 2020, 03:44 AM

discrimination is wrong

• DaPi LV.32 Haunted Oct 23, 2020, 03:49 AM

I asked how would it be discrimination. Not what is discrimination.

Going by the first example, at first look, it could seem that yes, he is being prejudice against people who use off topic. But that would be like saying “all people who use off topic are bad and need to be banned”. He’s just saying that the lounge should be replaced

• ᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch Oct 23, 2020, 03:51 AM

DaPi  There's no reason to remove the off topic lounge or discriminate a group of users because he doesn't like what they post saying they should be put in a restricted lounge is honestly unfair to them and is extremely discriminating

• DaPi LV.32 Haunted Oct 23, 2020, 03:52 AM

᰽Kaylene᰽  It’s not discrimination or being unfair since they could just post in the other lounge

• DaPi LV.32 Haunted Oct 23, 2020, 03:57 AM

᰽Kaylene᰽  He said the memes and stuff would go in the entertainment lounge and the future irl lounge would be where the people post about real life (hence the name).

• DaPi LV.32 Haunted Oct 23, 2020, 04:02 AM

᰽Kaylene᰽  See with those things out of the way, the only things left in off topic would be the drama and moot related posts. The moot related posts could go in a new filter under the moot lounge since the only filter there is questions and suggestions. There could be things in there like mootified posts and chat invites. Now for the drama, there would be nowhere for it, which would eradicate most of it

• HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter Oct 23, 2020, 04:29 AM

DaPi  DaPi and Had3s making big brain plays?

• DaPi LV.32 Haunted Oct 23, 2020, 04:30 AM

HAD3S DC  You could say that

• HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter Oct 23, 2020, 04:35 AM

DaPi  🤔

• HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter Oct 27, 2020, 08:29 PM

DaPi  its not who uses it anyways, it's how they use the space, sure a rugby pitch is a field, with rugby goals either side, so yes, you can use the field bit for anything, it's a field, but there are some people who want to use the place to play some fucking rugby. Please leave, it's rugby time.
    XD

• DaPi LV.32 Haunted Oct 28, 2020, 03:08 AM

HAD3S DC  Rugby

• HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter Oct 28, 2020, 03:27 AM

DaPi  it's a metaphorical story

• Reusablebelt171 LV.30 JUST SEND IT Oct 22, 2020, 08:02 AM

I agree

• HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter Oct 22, 2020, 08:07 AM

Nah fam It's me agreeing with you...
    Oh but for the other stuff?
    Thanks Belt. Vere nace 👌

• Reusablebelt171 LV.30 JUST SEND IT Oct 22, 2020, 08:32 AM

Oh sorry, I'm kind of dumb 😅

• HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter Oct 22, 2020, 08:32 AM

Nah fam. We both got our ideas.
    As far as I concerned, and can tell, I have at least the same amount of dumb as you

• Reusablebelt171 LV.30 JUST SEND IT Oct 22, 2020, 08:36 AM

😂

• DaPi LV.32 Haunted Oct 22, 2020, 09:08 AM

I had the best idea ever

The people who want drama or arguments should go take up one of the empty deleted lounges (like the sliver one which I got shut down by starting a raid there)

• Rolling nuggie Aden❦ LV.28 Beast Oct 23, 2020, 04:10 AM

Sounds amazing to me

• DaPi LV.32 Haunted Oct 23, 2020, 04:11 AM
  • kay! verified LV.31 Boo! Oct 22, 2020, 05:18 PM

WOLFPAX OMG I REMEMBER HIM

• HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter Oct 27, 2020, 05:14 AM

he'll be back in april

• TheMangledKing LV.26 Hunter Oct 22, 2020, 10:35 PM

its kind of saddening to hear someone else say elfi's name after so long

• HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter Oct 22, 2020, 11:22 PM

It hasn't been thaaaaat long...
    But yh. It is what it is...
    Even though it shouldn't be.

• TheMangledKing LV.26 Hunter Oct 22, 2020, 11:39 PM

it is saddening, we would talk every day, even if it was for a few minutes we always set aside some time for each other. she would talk about her daily life and her boyfriend, I would talk about my most recent injuries and crazy accidents. i do miss her. i miss her, zanestar, royalty, solarwolf wolfpax, i miss everyone, to the point it sickens me, its so strong that i nash my teeth and clench my fists till my nails draw blood.

• HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter Oct 22, 2020, 11:43 PM

And these fuckers these days dare fucking disrespect what they built. The community we had. Destroyed by some disrespectful fucks who don't actually care about Moot.

• TheMangledKing LV.26 Hunter Oct 23, 2020, 12:46 AM

but are you sure it is them? what if it us who is destroying it? it has happened before where people were targeted for something they never did or never meant to do

• HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter Oct 23, 2020, 03:33 AM

I am sure it is them. The destruction of moot is the shitty posts everywhere and the fucking toxicity, and the fucking lack of connection within the community.
    That's them

• NameLessツ LV.28 I Love Food Oct 23, 2020, 12:47 AM

Remember, you can’t post your attempt to change moot...

And it isn’t a question or suggestion... so you can’t post it in the moot lounge....

• HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter Oct 23, 2020, 01:00 AM

I can...
    Suggest things. And in the post ask what people think about it duhhh
    ALSO. IF THIS CHANGE HAPPENS. I WONT NEED TO POST ANY CHANGE MOOT POSTS ANYMORE

• NameLessツ LV.28 I Love Food Oct 23, 2020, 01:02 AM

So you want your profile to die. 🤨

• HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter Oct 23, 2020, 01:50 AM

Lol don't know if you noticed, but I post actual content.

• Queen Samira LV.20 S Oct 23, 2020, 03:58 AM

time to go to entertainment lounge to turn it into off topic

• HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter Oct 23, 2020, 04:02 AM

You can't.

• Queen Samira LV.20 S Oct 23, 2020, 04:02 AM

I can do that I've done it many times before

• Queen Samira LV.20 S Oct 23, 2020, 04:03 AM

wanna see me do it?

• HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter Oct 23, 2020, 04:04 AM

I will monitor Entertainment and kill any post

• Queen Samira LV.20 S Oct 23, 2020, 04:05 AM

your not a mod or a admin

• HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter Oct 23, 2020, 04:05 AM

Doesn't mean posts won't be removed for breaking rules

• Queen Samira LV.20 S Oct 23, 2020, 04:06 AM

HAD3S DC  I've done it before and it was never removed

• Queen Samira LV.20 S Oct 23, 2020, 04:07 AM

HAD3S DC  look at my post

• Rolling nuggie Aden❦ LV.28 Beast Oct 23, 2020, 04:14 AM

I really enjoy these post and your view on this topics, for the most part I don’t really agree with all of it, but I really agree on this I don’t remember these ppl cause I haven’t been on the app for to long but I still remember better times and i really miss em I hope this becomes a really soon.

• HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter Oct 23, 2020, 04:14 AM

Thank you

• Pancake man 3O3 LV.22 Carry Me Oct 23, 2020, 04:26 AM

I agree this app is a gaming app not Instagram

• F̷i̷r̷e̷_ LV.25 Nightmare Oct 27, 2020, 03:21 AM

I agree on the post bit

• F̷i̷r̷e̷_ LV.25 Nightmare Oct 27, 2020, 03:22 AM

Why not just leave everything and and a irl lounge?

• HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter Oct 27, 2020, 05:14 AM

wdym leave evrything? my brain is not computing sorry, what are we leaving?

• F̷i̷r̷e̷_ LV.25 Nightmare Oct 27, 2020, 07:15 PM

Sorry I meant leave off topic and add a irl lounge I think that's a great idea

• HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter Oct 27, 2020, 07:37 PM

thank you.

• F̷i̷r̷e̷_ LV.25 Nightmare Oct 27, 2020, 07:39 PM

Ye cause I think the irl lounge would be good cause off topic I'll be honest is everything and anything so It should distinguish the difference from irl and random stuff

• HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter Oct 27, 2020, 07:52 PM

yee

• Yorpasores Rex LV.30 Rootin Tootin Oct 27, 2020, 07:41 AM

I want to shoot the off topic board with many bullets

• HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter Oct 27, 2020, 08:10 AM

noice

Home