Kills LV.29 Assassin
Sep 25, 2020, 06:16 AM 69 read

Active users finding it difficult to earn tickets

Questions & Suggestions

This is just something I've noticed. When you're a new user it is easy to get a lot of tickets. Once you've been around for a while, are active on the app, use it a lot, it becomes much more difficult because all your Quests are pretty huge. I know the reasoning is to get new users to get into the app and become active but it does seem a bit skewed. For example, the giveaway prior to the new instant-win system I used just under 2,000 tickets. Had I known about the instant-win system back then I would have saved them. Now its very difficult for me to even get 50 tickets. I'm not complaining and to be honest I'm always impressed with Moots level of generosity. But it was a conversation I was having with another member and I thought it would be worth brining up. Just curious if the ways to earn may have some upcoming plans to coincide better with the instant-win system or what. Hope everyone is having a great day!

Comment 6

• ANEstrong LV.20 S Nov 6, 2020, 03:11 PM

I totally agree!

• Supergamer_AlexS LV.22 Try Hard Sep 25, 2020, 06:17 AM

same

• Lord Diabol LV.22 Game Critic Sep 25, 2020, 06:19 AM

it does take a while to save them up but the instawin system is still pretty new and even I just found it

• zBasilisk LV.22 Xbox Sep 25, 2020, 06:20 AM

really? haven't played it in a week. that sucks

• zBasilisk LV.22 Xbox Sep 25, 2020, 07:09 AM

gg

• Kaylen LV.5 Lurker Oct 21, 2020, 08:40 PM

wow

Home